Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is genuinely the FOURTH #kindygifted razor brand I’ve seen her do sponcon for. She did fictionfreeshaving back in the day, estrid and Gillette or similar recently and now this new one?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is absolutely disgusting!!!! Must be about £50 of food here - a weekly shop for one person - all gone to waste.

Millions of people in this country rely on food banks to eat and she has no concept of how revolting this is, and her first thought is to boast about it on Instagram. Her life is all about needless and conspicuous consumption. She’s awful!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her Instastory bragging that the new massive fridge looks empty after a weekly shop.. yeah because there is no fruit or veg in there!!

Reactions: 2
She acts like a bougie witch when it's actually embarrazzzzzing, £47? Come on, but hey, at least it's not a hello fresh

She’s being a lot more private about her home since she’s moved, especially in comparison to the old house. I wonder will this be the end of her home account? Makes sense since she’s spoken about privacy concerns etc, I’d say that was a big consideration in her decision to move too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.