Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for sharing a curtain hack which is… basic sewing. Without this I would have just resorted to no curtains and covering my windows with paper. Really changed my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's currently in instagram saying that she only got a cat because she was bored, and got an old one because it will probably die soon (natural causes or get run over)

God help this child

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's currently in instagram saying that she only got a cat because she was bored, and got an old one because it will probably die soon (natural causes or get run over)

God help this child
really don't think that anecdote is the cute story she thinks it is, most people are going to focus on the "originally wasn't really bothered whether he died" part.

also annoys me how she seems to buy anything that's heavily reduced at tk maxx when she could easily afford to buy all of it full price!

Reactions: 2
Heard a rumour locally that she's going to have the baby in a private hospital, and that her mum has hired a small camera crew to film it professionally (because her own birth video wasn't high quality) o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Heard a rumour locally that she's going to have the baby in a private hospital, and that her mum has hired a small camera crew to film it professionally (because her own birth video wasn't high quality) o_O
That does sound like something she would do.
Shes so extra.

Reactions: 1
I literally cannot imagine anything worse than being filmed in Labour. I didn’t even let my husband speak to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So as someone who has been pregnant before .. omg Amelia doesn’t stop moaning!!!! My first trimester was horrible. Yes I was sick constantly. But after that i was fine at work every day - in a nursery - with 10 toddlers in my class. And then on the weekends I would be hill climbing. Getting ready for the birth. The more active you are the more chance your baby will be in a better position. My insomnia sucked, there were weeks I just could not sleep. But i got through it, still went to work. I had no partner at home to help me. I still survived (and i did not have the money to just guy takeaway). My heartburn sucked. So i cut out all greasy food. I could have no fizzy drinks or else I would vomit. The gas in the drinks just could not get through. This is something i still suffer with. But i just don’t drink fizzy drinks. Amelia is complaining but she doesn’t seem to be making big life changes?? She still eats sh*t every day. Your child is tasting all this food, and it effects their preferences as a toddler. Is it so hard to just go without five guys for 9 months? She is going to have to make way more sacrifices when the baby is born. Although I think we can all guess she is going to be pumping asap to let others do the feeds. So she can sleep. Which ultimately kills your supply so will be her reason to switch to formula. She is lucky to have Charlie and her Mum. She would struggle to cope on her own. Like she can’t even deal with pregnancy! And yes pregnancy is harder for others. Some people get terrible morning sickness. But her symptoms all seem to be the result of her lifestyle. Complaining about her back, yet can presume she isn’t doing prenatal yoga daily (i’m sure she would have mentioned that). Pregnancy is hard work, because you have to work on yourself and lifestyle.

Sorry for the rant. But pushing the whole ‘pregnancy is so so hard’ is annoying. It scares other women. Your pregnancy is hard work, not ‘pregnancy’ in general.I hope to god her baby doesn’t have colic. Although i’m sure she’ll just medicate it. Never mind about their liver and gut health.. Amelia finds it ‘too hard’

Reactions: 3
Baby shower looked pretty cute, but very extra! And all that food. Hope it doesn't just get chucked.

What do we think the name could be? Definitely after a plant.

I was thinking Dahlia

I’m pretty sure she previously said it was quite unusual so I’m really intrigued! What a waste with all that food and those party extras she really comes across as a spoilt brat. Also noticed she had a date on the favours, are we thinking due date or booked c section? Having had an emergency c section myself I can vouch that it is not an easy recovery and the amount she has moaned about pregnancy..! She will be in for a huge shock either way.

What a trashy, excessive baby shower. All that food will go to waste. Just vile consumerism, but what else did you expect?

And the baby's name is DAHLIA DAVENPORT-PERRIN

Confirmed.

The hashtag #babydp - christ.

Reactions: 7
What a trashy, excessive baby shower. All that food will go to waste. Just vile consumerism, but what else did you expect?

And the baby's name is DAHLIA DAVENPORT-PERRIN

Confirmed.

The hashtag #babydp - christ.
Isn’t dp davenport Perrin…?

If not, I bloody said it would be Dahlia!!!

I’m pretty sure she previously said it was quite unusual so I’m really intrigued! What a waste with all that food and those party extras she really comes across as a spoilt brat. Also noticed she had a date on the favours, are we thinking due date or booked c section? Having had an emergency c section myself I can vouch that it is not an easy recovery and the amount she has moaned about pregnancy..! She will be in for a huge shock either way.
She said on Twitter that she is planning on giving birth in a Birth Centre, and sounded as if she really didn’t want a c section from what she’s been saying on social media

She said on Twitter that she is planning on giving birth in a Birth Centre, and sounded as if she really didn’t want a c section from what she’s been saying on social media
She has a history of telling fibs

The film crew for her birth video are apparently worked on Calvin Harris' stuff. Really professional with lighting etc.

Reactions: 1
She has a history of telling fibs

The film crew for her birth video are apparently worked on Calvin Harris' stuff. Really professional with lighting etc.
yeah just clocked on her Twitter that she’s said she got an A* in physics but couldn’t put together a circuit, and crashed into a bollard but still managed to pass her driving test. Life must just be easier if you’re a *hot rich girl*. Orrrrrr these stories are easy to lean into when you’re 9 months pregnant and feeling anxious about losing your so called brand of ‘sexy girl on the internet’ where old men ask if you’ve got an only fans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Looking at the pile of cards there was at most five people at this baby shower. This includes the bf, her mum and bf’s sister!!!

I don’t know what is more depressing - the revolting waste of food or her lack of friends

A478B100-0AA2-465F-AA35-1929D4411E0F.jpeg
D62EB353-0A8D-466F-804F-99AB6E00B0C6.jpeg
02A222BF-8781-409C-B779-8DC4622C58B7.jpeg

Reactions: 4
why does she always say that Charlie is ginger but he looks like he has almost the same hair colour as her?
Exposing myself here as a total creep, but I've actually seen him irl (by coincidence...stared at him for ages wondering where I recognized him) and he is ginger! It doesn't seem to show in photos, I was surprised when I saw

Just looking briefly on her feed and her home account had liked on of her recent pics, so it seems she does have access? Anyway, thought I’d see when they got it as she’s moved on so quickly (I guess cause baby?) and oh my god I can’t believe what she has done to this beautiful piece of antique mahogany furniture… she is so tacky… actually gutting what she’s done to that lovely piece of unique furniture.

on another note I also wonder if her Chanel bags are even real you know, the pink square one looks decidedly suspicious

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.