Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread in case anyone is interested:
1622469675629.png

1622469697702.png

I think based off what Amelia said, we can work out who it might be just by looking at previous comments not that I can be assed to do that, or that I encourage that.
We're entitled to free speech and to have a witch about our online friends but as Amelia put it, it is a bit snakey to be so nice to someone to their face and then so negative behind their back. Don't know the other person's side of it so won't pass judgement.

EDIT: Moya is the one who apparently found the tattler our and has a thread on it where she names the person. My feelings are the person was wrong for doing what they did and apparently they have apologised.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So, who else reckons the baby name is Dahlia? My thoughts were that or Camelia (same same but different for AP 2.0). Marley/Cosmo Davenport-Perrin sound like the kind of obnoxious guys you see in loafers/no socks/signet rings in Fulham. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, who else reckons the baby name is Dahlia? My thoughts were that or Camelia (same same but different for AP 2.0). Marley/Cosmo Davenport-Perrin sound like the kind of obnoxious guys you see in loafers/no socks/signet rings in Fulham. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s quite a cute name but I’d be surprised if she went with that as Black Dahlia is infamous in the true crime world and I thought Amelia was a fan of that.

The thread in case anyone is interested:
View attachment 597667
View attachment 597668

I think based off what Amelia said, we can work out who it might be just by looking at previous comments not that I can be assed to do that, or that I encourage that.
We're entitled to free speech and to have a witch about our online friends but as Amelia put it, it is a bit snakey to be so nice to someone to their face and then so negative behind their back. Don't know the other person's side of it so won't pass judgement.

EDIT: Moya is the one who apparently found the tattler our and has a thread on it where she names the person. My feelings are the person was wrong for doing what they did and apparently they have apologised.
Moya and Amelia have a large-ish platform, and really should have taken the high road and not mentioned this imo. They are public figures, and like it ir not in a position of (some) power.

The tattler is just an ordinary member of Jo/Joe public, setting your minions on them and trying to shame them as they hurt your feelings is going too far. what if these twitter threads drove them to do something to harm themselves?!

Tattlers are supposed to keep everything on Tattle, never contact influencers or whoever it is in question, and I feel this is a great example of why.

Power imbalance.

Moya and Amelia have a large-ish platform, and really should have taken the high road and not mentioned this imo. They are public figures, and like it ir not in a position of (some) power.

The tattler is just an ordinary member of Jo/Joe public, setting your minions on them and trying to shame them as they hurt your feelings is going too far. what if these twitter threads drove them to do something to harm themselves?!

Tattlers are supposed to keep everything on Tattle, never contact influencers or whoever it is in question, and I feel this is a great example of why.

Power imbalance.
They did not give any identifiable information other than the username from this site and the person’s occupation, despite seemingly knowing the poster’s real name. I think that was taking the high road. I agree the user should not have been contacting them and can see why it must have been more hurtful for Amelia and Moya than the usual run of the mill gossip on here.

Reactions: 17
I would guess Dahlia or Primrose.

However primrose has become very popular recently and she said it was an uncommon one.

They did not give any identifiable information other than the username from this site and the person’s occupation, despite seemingly knowing the poster’s real name. I think that was taking the high road. I agree the user should not have been contacting them and can see why it must have been more hurtful for Amelia and Moya than the usual run of the mill gossip on here.
Agreed. They could have blown it open and to a certain extent, it would have been hard to blame them if they did. The tattle user was in their DMs being chatty, building friendships and from how it looks, fishing for content to share here.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, think it’s a bit different when someone has gained your trust over 4 or 5 years and been part of your online circle. Would actually love to understand more from the other side of it, because it sounds like she had a rapport with them that soured somewhere along the way and turned into something quite different.
EDIT: That doesn’t make what she did ok, just that I wonder what “triggered” the vendetta. Not defending the actions.

Anyway, odds on Zinnia here too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can't decide whether she just can't be arsed grooming her cat or doesn't know it's a thing other people who own Persians actually do..... every photo she puts up his fur looks in awful condition :(

Reactions: 1
eally should have taken the high road and not mentioned this imo. They are public figures, and like it ir not in a position of (some) power.
Agreed. Also Amelia never named the person's tattlelife account or their occupation, she actually kept it very vague and her tweets made it clear she was pretty disturbed and distressed. Moya was the one who elaborated and showed screenshots/named the user's account and I can't blame her, she clearly just wanted to stand up for her mate and was also upset at the thought of this user trying to get a thread created about her.

Like wagatha said a few posts up - hope both parties are OK and have sorted it out between themselves, it's not on us to pass judgement as to the intricate details cos we don't know them but we can all agree that it's not fair to talk crap about your friends here, it's just too public and it is a power imbalance - cos you get to witch with a bunch of strangers under the guise of anonymity whilst having inside info. Lumpfish isn't a demon or evil, they're human, if they actually are a nurse then I'm sure they've had a hellish year and escapism on a gossip site has been much needed reprieve for them but they are still an adult and it's clear they've behaved in a hurtful way to a friend. We all duck up sometimes and I hope Lumpfish can feel absolved from this and move on with their life.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, think it’s a bit different when someone has gained your trust over 4 or 5 years and been part of your online circle. Would actually love to understand more from the other side of it, because it sounds like she had a rapport with them that soured somewhere along the way and turned into something quite different.
EDIT: That doesn’t make what she did ok, just that I wonder what “triggered” the vendetta. Not defending the actions.

Anyway, odds on Zinnia here too.
Zinnia is a good guess - reminds me of the mum in Matilda though 🤣

• Haha
I don’t understand how Amelia eats so much and doesn’t put any weight on, is it because of the angles do we think

Reactions: 2
Is it too obvious to say she might go for Fleur? It isn't common where I live anyway

I don’t understand how Amelia eats so much and doesn’t put any weight on, is it because of the angles do we think
She has clearly gained weight in the past couple of years (pregnancy notwitshtanding), but I do think she has a natural hourglass shape and that helps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.