Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood how she eats so much crap and then still has that line down her stomach that you can see when she’s in a bikini but I think it might be make up?

Reactions: 2
I think she does work out (or did before pregnancy when she had the ability) but has never shared it on social media. She never talks about weight, diet or exercise in a policing manner which is actually kinda refreshing. Not saying it's great to eat greasy takeout all the time but as someone with a former ED, I do respect her modelling confidence in her body and what she eats.

I never understood how she eats so much crap and then still has that line down her stomach that you can see when she’s in a bikini but I think it might be make up?
I think that might just be genetic? I've had that line even when I've been severely bloated.

Reactions: 6
I think she does work out (or did before pregnancy when she had the ability) but has never shared it on social media. She never talks about weight, diet or exercise in a policing manner which is actually kinda refreshing. Not saying it's great to eat greasy takeout all the time but as someone with a former ED, I do respect her modelling confidence in her body and what she eats.

I think that might just be genetic? I've had that line even when I've been severely bloated.
agreed - it is refreshing tbh. There’s way too much policing of this stuff at every turn and it is extremely triggering. Also re: the line, i’m just envious and fascinated 😆

• Haha
Heard a rumour locally in Chelmsford that Amelia has commissioned a number of rose gold chains, earrings and wristbands for her family - financed by daddy - with the words 'Baby Maxxine, 2021' inscribed. Hope to god she's not naming the baby after.... her favourite shop?? :oops::rolleyes:

• Haha
Heard a rumour locally in Chelmsford that Amelia has commissioned a number of rose gold chains, earrings and wristbands for her family - financed by daddy - with the words 'Baby Maxxine, 2021' inscribed. Hope to god she's not naming the baby after.... her favourite shop?? :oops::rolleyes:
Hahaha I think someone is pulling your leg

Reactions: 5
Hahaha I think someone is pulling your leg
It's from a very good source - same person who told me she was pregnant!

In other news, her poor cat is at the vets according to Insta stories. It's a matted, unhappy mess - GROOM YOUR CAT AMELIA. It's unhappy because you're not bothered about it.

£10 says the cat mysteriously 'disappears' about 3 months after the baby is born :LOL:

Reactions: 1
It's from a very good source - same person who told me she was pregnant!

In other news, her poor cat is at the vets according to Insta stories. It's a matted, unhappy mess - GROOM YOUR CAT AMELIA. It's unhappy because you're not bothered about it.

£10 says the cat mysteriously 'disappears' about 3 months after the baby is born :LOL:
To be fair to her, he's a rescue cat who was obviously mistreated before he was rehomed. I'm not surprised he doesn't like being groomed. That's one thing I don't think it's fair to pick faults in, to be honest.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, he's a rescue cat who was obviously mistreated before he was rehomed. I'm not surprised he doesn't like being groomed. That's one thing I don't think it's fair to pick faults in, to be honest.
She's had him for months and had time to get him sorted out, pandemic or not. He looks a mess.

Has she ever posted that he doesn't like being groomed? Genuine question, if so I must have missed it. I assumed she wasn't bothering because she clearly doesn't know anything about cats - see also the many stories she's posted about him "acting like a dog" when he's doing stuff that every single cat does like.... lie on a bed...?!

I don't actually think she's a bad pet owner though, and I really hope she doesn't rehome him.

Has she ever posted that he doesn't like being groomed? Genuine question, if so I must have missed it. I assumed she wasn't bothering because she clearly doesn't know anything about cats - see also the many stories she's posted about him "acting like a dog" when he's doing stuff that every single cat does like.... lie on a bed...?!

I don't actually think she's a bad pet owner though, and I really hope she doesn't rehome him.
Yeah, she definitely has. My sister has a Persian cat who is the same. Unless it's done consistently from kitten age, they are awful for it.

Yeah, she definitely has. My sister has a Persian cat who is the same. Unless it's done consistently from kitten age, they are awful for it.
Here you go. Kind of right. Said they try but he doesn’t like his stomach being touched and had to be clipped back last time so avoiding the groomer.

Attachments

Here you go. Kind of right. Said they try but he doesn’t like his stomach being touched and had to be clipped back last time so avoiding the groomer.
Interesting how you keep the receipts in such an organised, accessible way :ROFLMAO:

This infuriates me so much!!!!! Why is she playing at being poor?

People have to save, scrimp and make enormous sacrifices to get by on statutory maternity pay/child benefit.

It’s so insulting that she pretends that this remotely affects her when she:

- gets an allowance
- was bought a house outright by her dad/inheritance
- can afford to buy three takeaways a week
- bought endless crap for the house like this bed which “isn’t her style anymore”

Attachments

• Sick
she’s not wrong in what she’s saying about govt maternity pay tbf, but i just wish she would acknowledge that she owns her own home, is in a relationship where they can baso survive on one salary anyway, and still go out to eat at expensive restaurants multiple times a day - nevermind week. can only assume she’s either absolutely rolling in it or terrible with money

Reactions: 9
The amount of money she spends on Five Guys alone per year is more than I could put aside for mat leave!

Reactions: 5
She raised a great point about mat pay. She herself is incredibly privileged but these tweets about not having savings is on brand for her, even if it's false as hell.

They have just been bought a brand new car by, I presume, daddy. The sale of the furniture is clearly in preparation for a move to a bigger house, despite by her own admission already having a spare room in her present house which has never been used.

Maternity pay in this country is clearly a big problem but Amelia needs to stop pretending this is an issue for her. It is cringe worthy.

Reactions: 9
Charlie didnt have an instagram to speak of before they started going out. I'm sure it is him who is dying to post photos of the baby and not Amelia.

image0.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.