Amelia Perrin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wear gym clothes to go out for dinner? I’m all for comfort but it’s so bizarre that she makes so much effort with her hair and make up but then dresses in the same basic gym fits to go to NICE restaurants

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not enjoying the body shaming... Let's go back to talking about the contrived toe pointing and wearing a Chanel jumbo flap with a tracksuit plz

Reactions: 9
The valentines outfit looks cute. However, I do take issue with people wearing Leisurewear to nice restaurants! It’s giving Jess Glynne Sexyfish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she gets a deal with GingerRay because her gatherings of 5 people every Hallmark holiday must be keeping them in business

• Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone else notice (from the initials on her dress) that her baby has her surname? Interesting - I wonder if she changed it after her and her ex split up, it certainly doesn’t seem like he’s involved in the baby’s life at all

anyone else notice (from the initials on her dress) that her baby has her surname? Interesting - I wonder if she changed it after her and her ex split up, it certainly doesn’t seem like he’s involved in the baby’s life at all
I assumed it was Amelias initials no?

I think they double barrelled the surname.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was on aster‘s dress? But maybe, especially as it’s the exact same double barrelled name!
Aster's dress, Amelia's initials.

Hence the 'get a tat so I know its real'.. nobody tattoos their own initials

Aster's dress, Amelia's initials.

Hence the 'get a tat so I know its real'.. nobody tattoos their own initials
i know it was a joke but the "get a tat so i know it's real" is such an odd comment to make about your child?

had an ex who had his own name tatted on his arm hahaha 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s tacky but we do all love a beige buffet, and that ginger ray comment made me howl. I just want to hear from someone who knows them wtf her ex is doing now, where is he, did some poor unsuspecting woman pick him up

What’s the valentines party all about ? Her life is just really tacky isn’t it.
I’m pretty sure it was just her family invited for the valentines party. I’m assuming it’s basically any excuse for an Instagram photo shoot…

i know it was a joke but the "get a tat so i know it's real" is such an odd comment to make about your child?

had an ex who had his own name tatted on his arm hahaha 🥴
I didn’t see this at all! I take it not from the dress at the Valentines party? Why have your initials on your child’s clothes?

I’m pretty sure it was just her family invited for the valentines party. I’m assuming it’s basically any excuse for an Instagram photo shoot…

I didn’t see this at all! I take it not from the dress at the Valentines party? Why have your initials on your child’s clothes?

It’s the Instagram photoshoots I find so weird. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. Do her family all get told what to wear? I’d find it absolutely hilarious and awkward if I had a relative who was constantly like guys it’s St George’s day/pancake day/halloween/twelfth night/martin Luther king day, can you please come over and take photos of me and Asda while I toe point in front of a ginger ray banner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aster at school in a few years:

‘So what Valentine’s Day gifts did you get from your mum? I got…’

Other kids: ….what?
I actually can’t believe that 🤣🤣🤣 one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen. Parents from all the family too ffs