Amelia Perrin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling dresses she bought secondhand / that are damaged on vinted for £20 is too much if you ask me. But I suppose House of CB is boujee.

Also, does anyone know if she can drive? 🚗
I was thinking about this. She always talked about being a range rover mum and I distinctly remember her and Charlie upgrading a car before the baby came, a mercedes? But I never really got the impression that she drove. I feel like she definitely would do instagram stories from the front seat if she did.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking about this. She always talked about being a range rover mum and I distinctly remember her and Charlie upgrading a car before the baby came, a mercedes? But I never really got the impression that she drove. I feel like she definitely would do instagram stories from the front seat if she did.
yep, wasn’t it one of Jake or Charlie a car dealer too?
---
Selling dresses she bought secondhand / that are damaged on vinted for £20 is too much if you ask me. But I suppose House of CB is boujee.

Also, does anyone know if she can drive? 🚗
I get the impression that if she could drive, her dad would have bought her a nice car and that she’d show it off all the time. Not being able to drive suits her lazy aesthetic

Nah she defo can drive! Her dad bought her a kinda beige fiat 500 years ago, which she displayed on IG but then never referenced again since.

Reactions: 3
B739C3C7-7036-423D-B33E-FC7E7A1DCEEC.jpeg

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS? How can an image be so badly edited and also so unflattering. Honey, please!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The kind of pic that looks worse for having edited it! Does anyone really believe she has a waist the width of her head when there's a belly shelf sitting on top of her thighs?!

• Haha
Why is she so post announcing that she ‘scraped by’ in an exam? bleeping hell! If I found out a medical professional I was seeing scraped by in their education I’d look elsewhere 😂

The kind of pic that looks worse for having edited it! Does anyone really believe she has a waist the width of her head when there's a belly shelf sitting on top of her thighs?!
The belly shelf!!!! I can’t unsee it now 😂😂😂 she looks like a beige butternut squash
---
View attachment 2678571

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS? How can an image be so badly edited and also so unflattering. Honey, please!
It’s also the flesh coloured bra poking out the top that does it for me 😂

• Sick
Extremely odd that scrolling down her grid there’s a picture of her in lingerie sandwiched between two of her and her child.

• Sick
Only 3 comments on the sexy lingerie pic… Do we reckon she’s deleting all the ones that flood in from middle aged creeps?

Reactions: 2
The toe point is back! I was thinking it had been several days since since I’d seen those pasty pins pointing at an absurd angle on the grid

• Haha
Reactions: 2