Amelia Perrin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that level of enmeshed is definitely for asters benefit and won’t leave her with any attachment issues…

Reactions: 1
Aster at school in a few years:

‘So what Valentine’s Day gifts did you get from your mum? I got…’

Other kids: ….what?
I was thinking this! It’s so nice she can do that for her daughter but ultimately what if Aster does fall in love with a lovely povvo man/woman in the future and they can’t get her 100 presents?

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this! It’s so nice she can do that for her daughter but ultimately what if Aster does fall in love with a lovely povvo man/woman in the future and they can’t get her 100 presents?
I don’t think Amelia would allow it 😄

That family are hugely money and material orientated. She posts the living room at Christmas and literally every inch of carpet is covered with gifts, stacked high. Possessions are incredibly important to her.

Her "book reviews " are so embarrassing. it's blatantly obvious that she only likes things she relates to i.e. realistic stuff about relationships or motherhood. Anything else, or anything that actually has a plot and it's weird/boring etc. Complete lack of imagination. I cringe for her every time i see a book on her stories cos I KNOW what she has to say will be bad lol

Reactions: 5
Her "book reviews " are so embarrassing. it's blatantly obvious that she only likes things she relates to i.e. realistic stuff about relationships or motherhood. Anything else, or anything that actually has a plot and it's weird/boring etc. Complete lack of imagination. I cringe for her every time i see a book on her stories cos I KNOW what she has to say will be bad lol
Loool yes I think this too. Obviously everyone is entitled to their view but everytime a she reads a literary fiction book that has been well received she’s like ‘I didn’t get why it was so popular?’ Which is fine, but it’s funny that someone who studied lit at uni has such basic ideas of what a good book should be.

Loool yes I think this too. Obviously everyone is entitled to their view but everytime a she reads a literary fiction book that has been well received she’s like ‘I didn’t get why it was so popular?’ Which is fine, but it’s funny that someone who studied lit at uni has such basic ideas of what a good book should be.
I didn’t know she studied lit. Anyone know where she went?

I didn’t know she studied lit. Anyone know where she went?
She went to Royal Holloway!

Just saw her book review stories and bold of her to criticise one book for the language being simple and then hype up a book which has this paragraph which I would also say is “simple” language?
IMG_2102.png

It's literally not 80s or disco in any way, tf is she on about? Has she ever seen a single reference point for 80s or disco (also: not the same thing!) aesthetic?

Any screenshots please?
Gone now, but just imagine her usual bland all-cream-everything aesthetic, except with one wall papered in this (£160 a roll) Dalmatian-print wallpaper:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gone now, but just imagine her usual bland all-cream-everything aesthetic, except with one wall papered in this (£160 a roll) Dalmatian-print wallpaper:

Black mould aesthetic 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest pic is so hilariously edited. Where did your kneecaps go Amelia? Why is your front foot blurry and glowing?