Amelia Perrin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that she's definitely posted before that she doesn't drink but has included her wine/cocktail glass in pics over the last few months

Reactions: 3
New thread
Amelia is now single and back to posting thirst traps for old pervs
Hahahah. Thanks for making a new thread.
Her engagement seems really low, I do wonder what her kind of target audience is. It isn't the girlies, they don't seem interested

Facetuned to hell. So weird posting thirst traps whilst pushing your child in their pram. Also if she took the babe for a walk wearing those heels she needs to go to jail immediately

Reactions: 2
Facetuned to hell. So weird posting thirst traps whilst pushing your child in their pram. Also if she took the babe for a walk wearing those heels she needs to go to jail immediately
Imagine driving or walking past and witnessing this.

• Haha
Omg wtf is that. She looks like a hologram

Looks like she had a classy night out. She's going down the embarrassing "show him what he's missing and how much fun I'm having single" route.

Her boobs seem like they are in pain and her friend looks like BTEC Amelia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like she had a classy night out. She's going down the embarrassing "show him what he's missing and how much fun I'm having single" route.

Her boobs seem like they are in pain and her friend looks like BTEC Amelia lol
They both have the same annoying mouth

I followed Amelia a few years ago out of sheer morbid curiosity for this type of overt thirst trap wearing-her-tits-as-a-necklace content, the same way you might follow a Kardashian just to look at how ludicrous their lives are. Glad to see she has truly embraced this return to regular programming.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her boobs look so white compared to the rest of her in the video she posted, like the blood is being cut off which it literally is lmao

That tweet is blatantly a subtweet at Charlie, right?

Co-parenting can’t be going too well…

Okay her body is HOT but my goodness the girl could not be more trying to get a man with the sudden return to form (i.e.,bodycon, boobs, and POSES).

It's sad, really, I don't think she actually CAN be on her own. I'm sure single parenting is hard, and not what most people are hoping for when they have a child with a partner, but should she not give herself a minute to BE single and focus on the baby while she figures out what she wants/needs longterm? It seems she does move hastily enough and relies on another person [read: a man] to keep her together. I'm all up for her having a bit of single gal fun ofc, but we all know she wants a hubby asap and that's not healthy.

Reactions: 3
Just spotted our Chaz in the wild! He's actually very cute, I wouldn't of paired them together though.

Surely someone knows what happened? Spill the tea CakesbyChantelle!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just spotted our Chaz in the wild! He's actually very cute, I wouldn't of paired them together though.

Surely someone knows what happened? Spill the tea CakesbyChantelle!
Does he look as much like a cotton bud irl?
Haha Chantelle needs a follow back first

• Haha
Does she think anyone actually believes half of the things she tweets about what what her daughter has apparently ‘said’? Madness

Does she think anyone actually believes half of the things she tweets about what what her daughter has apparently ‘said’? Madness
Can barely say the word ‘in’ but yet we’re meant to believe she knows the word ‘frustrated’ ffs