Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Rich family but the NHS had to fund her back operation in a private hospital rather than them forking out for it themselves. Yuck.
Scalding hot take. The NHS is for everyone, I'm sure she and her family are taxpayers contributing to it. Just because they have money doesn't mean they should HAVE to go private. That's how you start to get 'rich person healthcare' and 'poor person healthcare', with vastly different outcomes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lindamacs

Really feel sorry for aster - I think Amelia might have been out 3 nights out of the last 4 😥 not the first time either - poor kid
although how many nights has charlie had her over the last 3/4 months? nobody would say this if it was the other way around! (and no i’m not amelia lol)

Reactions: 15

BanditHealer

Yeah I can't get mad at her for that. If Aster is with Charlie, then Amelia can go out every night if she wants.

She doesn't talk about her childcare arrangements and she doesn't need to. I don't think her parenting is something anyone can criticise, that kid is clearly loved and well looked after.

Reactions: 10

BanditHealer

I think she's just trying to find a balance. Aster is 2, not a tiny newborn, and her dad should be seeing her as often as he can. Some people are just lucky and have a village of people who are willing and able to help them raise their child.
---
You do lose yourself a bit after a breakup and after having a baby so I don't judge her for this.

Reactions: 10

elliebobs

I think she's just trying to find a balance. Aster is 2, not a tiny newborn, and her dad should be seeing her as often as he can. Some people are just lucky and have a village of people who are willing and able to help them raise their child.
---
You do lose yourself a bit after a breakup and after having a baby so I don't judge her for this.
I totally agree! No one would bat an eyelid if it was Charlie away in Berlin for the weekend

Reactions: 9

iris9876

I’m not sure who took her out last night. If it was Jake, then she would have surely been advertising him on her story. But then having said that, did he used to work selling cars? That could explain the tacky jeep.

part of me really wants to believe that she made a middle aged man/sugar daddy take photos of her in a car park getting out of a jeep and then to watch her put chocolate buttons in her popcorn like a 7 year old.

• Haha

youguyzzz

I'm not enjoying the body shaming... Let's go back to talking about the contrived toe pointing and wearing a Chanel jumbo flap with a tracksuit plz

lotsofopinions

I think Amelia really lost herself whilst she was with Chaz. The LIVINGMYBESTLIFE flaunting right now really feels overcompensated.

Pre break-up Amelia's feed was #mumlife and KFC with Chaz.
Out in the club with friends? Could we ever imagine? Even before the arrival of the baba! I think it's kinda nice Moya is back in her life. Bit weird about Jake though.

Thirst-trap pics and booty-popping was the original Amelia Perrin... but the hardcore return of this forced comeback is cringe.
I actually think this is a lesson for women not to let your man become your whole life, because if you lose that then you'll enter an (embarrassing) era of finding yourself again :cry:

Reactions: 8

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I don’t think she regrets having her. Why would she when she clearly has a very supportive family who evidently love the little one very much.

SpritneyBeers

The thirst traps today! On a Sunday lunch time Amelia, really?
saw that and immediatley thought of this thread lmao. I know it's not that unusual now but people posting borderline onlyfans content on the same account as photos of their child will never not be weird to me.

Anoninbelgravia

Why does she wear gym clothes to go out for dinner? I’m all for comfort but it’s so bizarre that she makes so much effort with her hair and make up but then dresses in the same basic gym fits to go to NICE restaurants

• Haha

elliebobs

If you don’t want to read about “the intricacies of being a childhood actor”/the abuse she went through… then perhaps don’t read an autobiography about a childhood actor who was abused??? Incredibly weird post

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Riley888

Agree with this. If it was the odd weekend here and there then it would obviously be understandable, every parent needs a break. But she’s literally out 3 times per week or so - I really feel sorry for aster. She 100% regrets having her, other than for her weekly insta story uploads of her. Very sad!
Curious what makes you think she regrets having her? She's never alluded to it so intrigued what makes you think that. Or is it just your own assumption based on how you think she should feel?

Reactions: 7

majestic26

VIP Member
She seems really manic atm. The speed at which she went back to thirst traps and hunts about dating has given me whiplash.

Reactions: 6

lambrini.mami

The stories about Jake are so bizzare.

It’s fine if she wants to be friends with her ex again (most of us have been there albeit without airing all the dirty laundry on twitter) but I don’t get why every story loaded with a hint at him being the perfect partner, but obviously not for her.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I’m pretty sure it was just her family invited for the valentines party. I’m assuming it’s basically any excuse for an Instagram photo shoot…

I didn’t see this at all! I take it not from the dress at the Valentines party? Why have your initials on your child’s clothes?

It’s the Instagram photoshoots I find so weird. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. Do her family all get told what to wear? I’d find it absolutely hilarious and awkward if I had a relative who was constantly like guys it’s St George’s day/pancake day/halloween/twelfth night/martin Luther king day, can you please come over and take photos of me and Asda while I toe point in front of a ginger ray banner

• Haha