Amelia Perrin #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am laughing so hard at the thought of her Mum taking these skims dress pictures in front of the tree. it’s giving Brentwood Jenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She dresses her kid terribly. That dress she's put her in looks homemade, not sure if that's the vibe she's going for.

I don’t understand how her skin, clothes & nails are all the same colour, makes me feel 🤮 she also looks so uncomfortable all the time because of holding her tummy in, doing ridiculous poses. Just be comfy girl

I don’t understand how her skin, clothes & nails are all the same colour, makes me feel 🤮 she also looks so uncomfortable all the time because of holding her tummy in, doing ridiculous poses. Just be comfy girl
And extremely visible bra 🤮 it’s giving me the ick

Reactions: 2
Wow that vid in the Uber really highlights how incredibly annoying she must be to be around.
How is she affording this, even if her parents are wealthy? Surely they can’t be THAT rich, she must have a sugar daddy right?

Reactions: 4
Surely nobody is genuinely arsed about what food she’s brought back from New York ffs. On a separate note, how on earth has she fitted all of that into her suitcase. Has she paid for a second suitcase to go through just for snacks?!

• Haha
Surely nobody is genuinely arsed about what food she’s brought back from New York ffs. On a separate note, how on earth has she fitted all of that into her suitcase. Has she paid for a second suitcase to go through just for snacks?!
It’s nuts isn’t it, the same as the advent calendar display - ‘look at me I have bought something you utter povvos can’t afford so luckily you get to watch me showing you (….that money doesn’t buy class, an ability to read the room, a sense for what’s actually interesting content, or even very good filler 🤢)’

It’s nuts isn’t it, the same as the advent calendar display - ‘look at me I have bought something you utter povvos can’t afford so luckily you get to watch me showing you (….that money doesn’t buy class, an ability to read the room, a sense for what’s actually interesting content, or even very good filler 🤢)’
Thing is she hasn’t even paid for those advent calendars, her dad has. So it’s not even as if she earns a lot of money to pay for those things, which would be somewhat more admirable, she’s a 27 year old who is still completely dependant on her parents.

At this point, I’m not even sure who her content is for. Other spongers??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Selling dresses she bought secondhand / that are damaged on vinted for £20 is too much if you ask me. But I suppose House of CB is boujee.

Also, does anyone know if she can drive? 🚗

Selling dresses she bought secondhand / that are damaged on vinted for £20 is too much if you ask me. But I suppose House of CB is boujee.

Also, does anyone know if she can drive? 🚗
Her fast fashion consumption must be through the roof. I still cannot fathom how she affords any of this.