Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all so shady! Oh Tamara too 😂 So shady crew.

I cannot wait for when this bloggers and influenzas bubble burst.
I will be here watching all to unfold sipping my paid by me champagne and my popcorn. While they kill themselves and whinge about being jobless.
I can’t believe I liked Tamara for all of five min 😏 I didn’t think she was as bad as they rest but she REALLY is, and she seems more immature right now 🤣

Reactions: 5
Cross posting but Amelia’s latest story about using Lydia Elise Millens tit mitt and praising it to high heaven saying people were stroking Amelia’s arms due to the exfoliating properties of the mitt?

Erm...Amelia? You did a vlog a few months ago extolling the virtues of the St Tropez tan with added vitamins and used this mitt. So I’m afraid I’m calling you out on your bullshit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amelia saying that her lips look plump and juicy with the CT lipgloss. She is delusional and obviously cannot see herself for what she actually is 😂

That’s who she reminds me lol

She is literally ignoring everything that it is happening. Amelia seems to live in her own little world where everything is normal and she does not care about others outside her circle. Tone deaf much 🤦🏽‍♀️ I would be embarrassed if I had a brain the size of a pea like she does.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So she does a collab with Charlotte Tilbury but can’t even spell the product names properly... it’s “jewel”, Amelia 😂

9C55145E-23AF-4B3A-B783-764F0AACEBF2.jpeg

I wonder where she’s off to now...

329AA52C-16DA-44BA-80C9-17C5161114AB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another free sponsored trip? Or a "Photoshop trip". Lol
Wonder if she is anorexic? She looks emaciated. Looks alot older than her age. Eating disorder girl who likes everyone to think she has sibo? Your only fooling yourself Amelia.

• Wow
I used to think she was tolerable, albeit a bit of an airhead, and quite vapid. After all this power-tripping, she has moved into my dislike category. She has no positive contributions to society. In fact, she manages to add to the world crises with her mindless consumption and materialism and entitled behavior.

Good for that hotel to out her not-so-secret-anymore boyfriend!
She is a spoiled bratty airhead. Has some personality flaws... borderline personality disorder and anorexia.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she is traveling so much. Is travel within Europe not being discouraged anymore?

Reactions: 2
Amelia is selfish she doesn’t care about anyone.

Will she die if she doesn’t travel? I don’t think so

She has been in Italy at least 3 times this month. I would not have the courage to be going to airports ( full of germs) flying every week just to enjoy 3 days somewhere.

Reactions: 13
I’m in the states and am confused. Is non-essential travel in Europe recommended right now?

Reactions: 1
I’m in the states and am confused. Is non-essential travel in Europe recommended right now?
No, it is not.

Travel was partly fine, but I think that was mostly a political ploy to allow some tourist money to prop up the economy, because thanks to all the travel the inevitable happened: a rise in infected people and what looks like the start of a second wave in various countries.

So for a couple of months it was kinda fine to travel, but it's all stricter again and not recommended with quarantine for travellers reintroduced (depending which country/region you visited and how the individual European countries set those boundaries).

I don't get why she's gone to Italy again, literally to a place she was just a couple of weeks ago (Lake Como).
Reckless, idiotic and just tone-deaf.

First time was with the new bf (I think his name is Greg) and now with her mother and probably others. And Venice with Estee and (what seems) their bfs inbetween.
Crass.

• Angry
No, it is not.

Travel was partly fine, but I think that was mostly a political ploy to allow some tourist money to prop up the economy, because thanks to all the travel the inevitable happened: a rise in infected people and what looks like the start of a second wave in various countries.

So for a couple of months it was kinda fine to travel, but it's all stricter again and not recommended with quarantine for travellers reintroduced (depending which country/region you visited and how the individual European countries set those boundaries).

I don't get why she's gone to Italy again, literally to a place she was just a couple of weeks ago (Lake Como).

First time was with the new bf (I think his name is Greg) and now with her mother and probably others. And Venice with Estee and (what seems) their bfs inbetween.
Crass.
This 🙏🏽 She is an idiot! She is a selfish brat who only concerns is to try to sell those stupic clothes an make up she wears.

I really don’t get how she is an influencer. She is not pretty, her body is like of a 15yo boy and she no style.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't look like she has disclaimed it was gifted?
I think it was part of the Harrods pop up. I’ve just checked the three related posts on her grid and there is no mention of Ad/PR/Gifted or whether she bought it, which she could have done I suppose? Does she have to state either way?

She was definitely given the ‘Bobby’ bag! A very lucky girl!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No, it is not.

Crass.
Ah. Thank you! I am SHOCKED seeing how much she’s been traveling lately but being in NYC, thought maybe I had it wrong since the cases spiraled so out of control here. Non-essential travel abroad is highly discouraged, even business travel.

Honestly, I just don’t get why it’s so hard for Amelia to stay close to home. No I don’t live in England, but I spent a whole summer a few years back traveling around. I know there are PLENTY of lovely, luxe places she could get away to for a few days. Lakes even!

Why is she so insistent on traveling to Italy?! I just don’t get it. Italy was in a dire place just a few short months ago and very well could be there again if people aren’t careful. Wasn’t one trip there enough?? 🙈🙈

Sure, Amelia! I haven't seen my parents who live in another country in over a year and probably won't see them for at least 6 more months or however long until a vaccine is discovered or travel gets better (I would have to quarantine there and when coming back and I can't afford to get 4 weeks of holiday or unpaid leave only to quarantine) but you travel 3 times in a month, it's all fine. I understand once... but does she really need that many holidays in these times?

Selfish entitled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just discovered this woman via some Lydiot M-G guilt by association- whats the situation with this girls eyes/ eye make up????? Her Mum is better looking than her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.