Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Is anyone else bitterly disappointed that "dream protection" didn't end up being tampons?

I was 100% here for unicorn horn mooncups, or something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Amelia hasn't posted anything on Social media since before the weekend. I am assuming this is because of the governments announcement that London has gone into Tier 4 (basically Lockdown for those not in the UK) and that we are not allowed to basically leave our homes except to get food or medicine... the silence? shes probably broken the rules and is staying with someone and can't show it on her instagram
Or hopped on a private jet. Of course.

• Haha

vikka

VIP Member
Plenty of self-made people who spend just like that, because they have to show off.

Not all Hermes bags are hard to get etc, that's just the Birkin, really. The Kelly isn't as exclusive, sometimes what makes a 2nd hand so expensive is the leather, because Hermes has many leather types and discontinues them from time to time, same with colours. Hardware also plays a role.
Their other bags are "easy to have". I wouldn't become an Hermes customer because of the faff. If I have a wad of cash and I want to buy X, why do I have to "build a relationship with an SA first" and spend more on other stupid tat I don't need or want???? (some people do go in and get what they want, depending on the sales person). Playing games isn't my thing.

Regardless, paying so much for a bag is daft, even when it's handmade in Europe. There's an Italian guy who handmakes his bags and you have a gazillion options on customizing and the prices are not even close to Hermes.

If you want a good leather bag that lasts for life, any half decent brand will do. It's so ridiculous with these "luxury houses".

I also can't get over Amelia's Kelly. Like, you go buy your "first major (Hermes) bag", as she put it, you view that as a big deal, you buy it to celebrate a milestone, and then you chose a mini. That small-ass stupid bag can't even fit a phone in. It's so ridiculously small, it defeats its own purpose. Then the colour is so garish that you can't even use the excuse that it's an "evening bag".
It's like a normal person going out to buy a house and then chosing a Wendy house. Wow, well done.

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
The story of her running! She’s skin and bone

But we see her binging on whole bowls of granola, so she can't possibly have a problem. :rolleyes:
Honestly, the image some of these influencers give off with their eating habits and weight is ridiculous. There will be a lot of people out there triggered by seeing such things because if it were true that Amelia eats as much as she likes to claim she wouldn't be looking the way she does right now.

Also, I love how all these influencers that 'supposedly' live alone still always have someone around to film them.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I shudder to think what that outfit, Dior handbag and shoes cost and it still looks a mess. It's like a tweed suit you'd wear on a shooting excursion, then a head scarf you'd wear to the beach! With some formal stilettos added. Bizarre!
It’s an utterly bizarre outfit. I get British grandma dressing up as a pirate vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Kim_laurie3

I don’t want to judge someone by the way they react to a stressful situation, however I was kind of shocked with the whole scene. I have no doubts she loves Duke, but she is such a mess really. So immature! Than, most importantly, her dog had a serious health situation , and despite this she decides to go to lunch, leaving him by himself???🙄
Ps: the nails are... I’m speechless really🤢

Last edited:
  • Angry

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Not to mention the latest post on this girl’s grid is her literally sitting smugly on a throne of designer bags. And then we are supposed to feel enraged that she got a credit voucher for her stay at a luxury hotel instead of a refund, when this was one of SEVERAL holidays she’s been on this summer when most people are at best confined to their homes?

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Loving the hotel's response and their backbone through this bullshit. I can't believe a multimillionaire like Amelia, both with her YouTube money and her daddy's bank account, would resort to tacky beef with a hotel over a cancelled reservation. Seeing her sitting surrounded by (frankly ugly) Dior bags, shilling a Bentley add, opening free LV packages turns my stomach. She always had expensive habits but I honestly can't remember her being this vapid, shallow and greedy before. Whatever has gone to her head made her insufferable to watch or even see. She's a nasty piece of work.

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Imma be a petty Jewish queen and say that she's culturally appropriating a holiday that isn't hers. She should be called out! All for cash! Wtf!?
And talking about why Jewish girls want to appear as white as they can... no joke, we feel that pressure from society. The whiter you look, the better you blend, less hate from people and more opportunities. But that's for common Jewish folks, like me. I don't think Amelia should hide her ethnicity/heritage. The more money you have, it should be less of a worry to you. But you know, that's just my personal opinion, based on my life experiences. Maybe she has expressed herself at some point, and received hate and prefers to keep her heritage and traditions to her inner circle. I understand that. I have been through the same. But at her position, she could seriously do so much to help us talk about the antisemitism we suffer everyday on our lifes. But I guess she doesn't want to be poster child for that.
I completely understand where you’re coming from. I am mixed race myself so am unfortunately very aware of the pressure society puts on minorities to look and act more white to blend in better. I also do not think it is up to me to demand that Amelia is comfortable sharing stuff about her Jewish heritage. HOWEVER, I would understand it better if she just avoids that stuff at all. But what she does is just blatantly lie and pretend to be from a whole other culture entirely. When people ask her what her heritage is she says she doesn’t know (what?) but that her family is from all over the world, notably France and New York (lol!). She then makes SO much content about celebrating a Christian holiday but would rather die than admitting she celebrates Chanukah. When asked if she is religious she always responds with a firm NO. Ok fine but then stay away from that content! What makes it stranger for me is that her closest friends take immense pride in being Jewish on social media. Guy and Olivia for example constantly post on social media about them being Jewish. Olivia went to several antisemitism protests in London and had traditional Jewish elements incorporated in her wedding and Guy basically mentions in every insta story that he’s Jewish. Meanwhile Amelia pretends she has never heard of Judaism lol. So odd!!!

Hallobrit

Not to be a jerk ... but how are you expecting her to get to Scotland? She isn't gonna drive that long and would likely fly. Also a lot of countries that rely on tourism have asked for people to visit but to exercise caution and commonsense. Ultimately, life is trying to find a new normal and that includes travel. I can't wait till I can fly back to my apartment in NY and am bored of being in London with my family - whom I love!
We have trains, or why not drive and make a road trip of it? And I didn't say she shouldn't fly. If she did it would be an hour. The UK is also a country that is relying on tourism. So why not keep it local so to speak and support what we have here? She missed an opportunity to have an adventure or find some.lux Highland hide away and promote that. If she must have a holiday. But no,not only does she have to do the cliche rich girl trip, but it involves leaving the country. My issue is more with the trekking abroad unnecessarily tbh. I understand we're living with a new normal but they've just imposed a 14 day quarantine for people returning from Spain. The new normal is still very unstable, she's behaving like theres been no pandemic. Not to mention how tacky it feels to be swanning off when people are struggling to get by. Look, I have a boyfriend whos in NY, we're.desperate to see.each other but it is what it is and we'll wait. Sometimes things are just bigger than you and your immediate wants. None of these girls seemed to have worked that out, it's more than a minor inconvenience to be shrugged off.

• Heart

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I do find her whole style aging and dated but I think both she and her sister look to their mum a lot and she looks like she should be on Dynasty!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Has anyone else seen her Insta birthday post of her jumping on her bed surrounded by high end brand boxes?
exactly why I came to find her thread, so so vulgar. I know she’s rich as fuck but read the fucking room when the U.K. is set to head into a fucking recession

Galit91

Imma be a petty Jewish queen and say that she's culturally appropriating a holiday that isn't hers. She should be called out! All for cash! Wtf!?
And talking about why Jewish girls want to appear as white as they can... no joke, we feel that pressure from society. The whiter you look, the better you blend, less hate from people and more opportunities. But that's for common Jewish folks, like me. I don't think Amelia should hide her ethnicity/heritage. The more money you have, it should be less of a worry to you. But you know, that's just my personal opinion, based on my life experiences. Maybe she has expressed herself at some point, and received hate and prefers to keep her heritage and traditions to her inner circle. I understand that. I have been through the same. But at her position, she could seriously do so much to help us talk about the antisemitism we suffer everyday on our lifes. But I guess she doesn't want to be poster child for that.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Her jewellery is gold plated BRASS?! I thought at least it would be gold plated silver. And she was bragging about the quality 😬 embarrassing!
FA756BBE-DBAF-4C7A-BECF-EAE38AD8E3BF.png

• Haha
  • Wow

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
2020 has made Amelia really unlikeable to me. Every vlog and IG story is an Ad. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
The over-acting in her vlogs and IG stories, trying too hard to be happy-go-lucky and dumb (why !!!), incessant giggling, the lies about her PR products 'gifts' and discounts, I just can't with her anymore.
And I liked her, I really did. Not anymore.
YES! I used to quite like Amelia, but 2020 showed her to be vapid, money hungry and out of touch with reality. Her content has been so tone deaf.

vikka

VIP Member
Apart from the tacky nail designs, won't nails that long be picking up so many germs during Covid?!
Yes, long nails are some of the most germ-harbouring places, which is why nurses/medical staff are supposed to keep theirs short and are forbidden from having fake nails.
There was a case in England where a great number of babies died in the NICU and no one could figure out why. Turnt out one of the nurses had fake nails and was spreading germs with them. How she managed to have them is beyond me, but that's the story.

Looks-wise those long talons also look dreadful. I don't know how she can function with nails that long, when mine get long, at some point I have to cut them short because they start to be seriously annoying and it becomes too much having to clean out everything from under them. Can't even apply moisturiser without half going under the nails...

• Wow
  • Sick

bblondon

Chatty Member
What is up with this girl? can’t she even wear a cardigan properly? look at this? She looks homeless. So much money and such poor taste... And the way she styles her hermes kelly sometimes is so bad.. if you have a kelly at least wear it with something nice, not ripped jeans. She looked good in her stories the other day with golden make up and Yellow cardigan and i even complimented her but this is just back to her usual tacky taste.
View attachment 312820
Everything she wears always looks very H&M, not that there’s anything wrong with H&M but no one buying from there probably wants to look like they’re shopping from X high st store or from the sale rack or frumpy section. she’s just very unfashionable to me. Her wardrobe clear out video drove me nuts, so much unstylish tat

I keep dipping out of her videos every few months hoping she’ll have a light bulb moment and cut her straggly hair, dye it dark instead of the streaky bacon/Frazzles balayage, invest in a more classic wardrobe and stop wearing such garish make up. Baffles that she’s a fashion/beauty influencer

Last edited:

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Is she really showing off her nearly £5k purchase (no mention of an ad or working partnership) on the day we go into lockdown and people find out they could be on furlough til March? With an affiliate link? Do fuck off little rich girl

• Angry