Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you see this.. it looks normal on her insta (might look a bit lighter as they would have dyed over the light bits with dark dye and it might be evening out after a couple of washes?)
I wish she would go shorter or show it with some beachy waves, really curious as to what she hates about it being curly now its shorter
She mentions it at the end of her new vlog, apparently her hairdresser (the famous Despina that also does Lydia Millen's hair) is back and on the process of "fixing it". She has the tiger stripes looking highlights again...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She mentions it at the end of her new vlog, apparently her hairdresser (the famous Despina that also does Lydia Millen's hair) is back and on the process of "fixing it". She has the tiger stripes looking highlights again...
Lydia has moved onto Nicky Lazou, right? I mean her work is gorgeous but absurdly priced IMO. Of course the influencers don’t pay for it though 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know which influencer she referenced that had a nose job recently which made her decide to get one?

Reactions: 2
Didn't know she had a nose job when she was 18 or 19. How did her nose look like before?
It's all swolen still her nose, but I think the surgeon did well.

Does anyone know which influencer she referenced that had a nose job recently which made her decide to get one?
Jamie Paige had one end of August early September. But not sure who she is referencing because I am not following Amelia closely right now.

Lydia has moved onto Nicky Lazou, right? I mean her work is gorgeous but absurdly priced IMO. Of course the influencers don’t pay for it though 🙄
ha no, not anymore! There's been a hair sage for Lydia this year. Suffice to say Lydia is back with Despina.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ha no, not anymore! There's been a hair sage for Lydia this year. Suffice to say Lydia is back with Despina.
Honestly, the hype for Despina is so OTT. I get that she is talented and has a great portfolio (I even considered making an appointment with her) but there are other great colourists out there that you don't have to wait months for. I used to get my hair done at a salon she used to work at and whenever I saw her I thought she looked so arrogant. I asked my hair stylist to recommend a colourist and she specifically did not mention Despina even though she was working there. When I tried probing her further she didn't say much but the impression I got was none of the staff liked her either.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The blonde highlights in her latest stories... Sorry, but the hair colour (highlights) make her look like a proper Karen.

Honestly, the hype for Despina is so OTT. I get that she is talented and has a great portfolio (I even considered making an appointment with her) but there are other great colourists out there that you don't have to wait months for. I used to get my hair done at a salon she used to work at and whenever I saw her I thought she looked so arrogant. I asked my hair stylist to recommend a colourist and she specifically did not mention Despina even though she was working there. When I tried probing her further she didn't say much but the impression I got was none of the staff liked her either.
So Despina's despised?? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The darker hair really suited her, she looked much classier. I hope she doesn't go back to Tiger stripey terrible blonde.

Reactions: 10
Fair play to Amelia for admitting to the nose job. I understand why people do it. I also want to weep at the idea that they may go on to have kids who look nothing like them, born to be "corrected." Noses are a bit different to boobs etc in that regard.

Reactions: 13
That’s a lotta highlights she’s got in her newly dyed dark hair huh. And how much does she love herself in her photo shoot in the park *cringe*
6CAD761C-3ED2-4942-B839-80ACB297FB8F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s a lotta highlights she’s got in her newly dyed dark hair huh. And how much does she love herself in her photo shoot in the park *cringe*
View attachment 277984
He hair is simply too dark for those highlights to work... if she doesn't have them toned they look yellow, but if she does then it goes to gray in contrast with the rest of her hair. If she went for something a bit more natural, a lighter brown rather than a blonde...
This picture is from her beloved Despina's instagram. I think she would look lovely with something like this, more caramel than blonde, even though I still prefer the plain brown she had a week ago.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He hair is simply too dark for those highlights to work... if she doesn't have them toned they look yellow, but if she does then it goes to gray in contrast with the rest of her hair. If she went for something a bit more natural, a lighter brown rather than a blonde...
This picture is from her beloved Despina's instagram. I think she would look lovely with something like this, more caramel than blonde, even though I still prefer the plain brown she had a week ago.
Like I said she can’t stand her dark middle eastern hair. So much so that she cuts everything off because it’’s broken, to then bleach it again one week later 🤦🏽‍♀️ She has some very very deep rooted issues about her background and appearance. This all ties in with her blatantly denying that she has jewish heritage. When asked about it she always plays dumb and says she is from “all over the world” and refers to France and the US. Lol.

Reactions: 22
Like I said she can’t stand her dark middle eastern hair. So much so that she cuts everything off because it’’s broken, to then bleach it again one week later 🤦🏽‍♀️ She has some very very deep rooted issues about her background and appearance. This all ties in with her blatantly denying that she has jewish heritage. When asked about it she always plays dumb and says she is from “all over the world” and refers to France and the US. Lol.
It's also so weird when she does what I got for Christmas videos even though she doesn't celebrate Christmas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she records her ‘what I got for Christmas’ video a few days before and then uploads it on Christmas Day loool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She met up with Niomi Smart today over a meal seemingly to commiserate over their broken public engagements. It's been rumoured Niomi is already seeing someone new as well. I would love to be a fly on the wall for this convo haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.