Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t she wearing a mask 😷
Exactly! Although I’ve heard that only 30% of Brits wear masks in general. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Is Switzerland that bad?

I've been told it is very expensive there (shouldn't have been a problem for him) and they are a very conservative people.
Conservative and not tacky/over the top. You know loud mouth, loudly dressed Guy was probably given the cold shoulder the first time he opened up his mouth to say something chauvinistic or crass. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A non surgical nose job then? She wouldn't have had time to heal if it had been a surgical revision - would she?

If she cut another couple of inches off and went darker she could look even better, imo her style and look is getting better and better. Would love to see her sit down to a full meal next! No more picky bits/snacks passes off as meals.

The Swiss are counting their blessings to be Guy free I'm sure.

Reactions: 6
Her alar shape looks different, they are shorter now than before...Could it be possible to change their shape with just fillers?

Reactions: 1
Her alar shape looks different, they are shorter now than before...Could it be possible to change their shape with just fillers?
Yes, you can.
Fillers and botox work better for changing the shape of your face than as anti-ageing measure! There are interesting instagram accounts which detail the work someone has had and show before and after pictures and the effect of botox and fillers for altering the facial shape or the nose are astounding.

A non surgical nose job then? She wouldn't have had time to heal if it had been a surgical revision - would she?

If she cut another couple of inches off and went darker she could look even better, imo her style and look is getting better and better. Would love to see her sit down to a full meal next! No more picky bits/snacks passes off as meals.

The Swiss are counting their blessings to be Guy free I'm sure.
😂
For sure!!

I second that Amelia should go even shorter and darker (for darker it's enough to ditch the naff highlights).

Someone mentioned filling in eyebrows.. Ditching the stupid eyebrow trend is beneficial for everyone, going softer is definitely more flattering.

Depends on the surgery, but healing time can be very fast, especially if the procedure wasn't too big.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Although I’ve heard that only 30% of Brits wear masks in general.
I don't understand it - it keeps you from passing on a high viral load to potentially vulnerable people. Not wearing one is selfish.
Also it's nice not to be judged on your appearance all the time - great for no make up days!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After watching her video this morning I can honestly say I never once noticed the size of her nose until she pointed it out, now I can see why she’s had it done 🙈

Reactions: 6
That was a GREAT vlog! So much respect for Amelia for letting her audience know about her nose... and not making a big song and dance about it either? Also loved the small (unintentional?) dig to lily pebbles ... no press or pr discount here!!!

Reactions: 16
I didn’t like her video...the crying about a boy telling her she had a big nose when she was 10? Come on! She places SO much importance on her appearance, she honestly needs therapy. Also, I feel like she just hates looking middle eastern, the prominent nose, the nose job, the wanting blonde hair...I don’t know, I feel sorry for her because she seems extremely uncomfortable in her own skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly, I found the story about the vollyball when she was 10 hilarious lol. Shes a natural entertainer.

Reactions: 4
I hate the normalization of plastic surgery culture among women now tbh. Also she hates every inch of herself so a nose job isn’t gonna help her. The most rewarding thing you can do for yourself is fully accept your body and put in the work until you get there and don’t settle for crappy self love that tells yourself how defective your natural state is, just as you hopefully wouldn’t settle for abusive love from a partner. Kind of over this “yas girl slice OPEN that face werk!” thing we are supposed to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The shorter, darker hair hair suits her so much better! Her nose looks great too. I hope she finds herself more confident and comfortable than she has been for a while.

Reactions: 8
Her nose looks great and she seems really happy with it.

there’s a YouTuber that I follow call Jamie Paige and she’s just had a nose job. It’s still swollen, but i don’t think it really suits her. Her vlog about it is very interesting though.

edit: Oo I think Amelia may have just referenced her at the end.

Reactions: 4
Her nose looks great and she seems really happy with it.

there’s a YouTuber that I follow call Jamie Paige and she’s just had a nose job. It’s still swollen, but i don’t think it really suits her. Her vlog about it is very interesting though.

edit: Oo I think Amelia may have just referenced her at the end.
I just checked this Jamie Paige. Her nose doesn't look that much different from her old nose. Not sure if it's because it's still swollen. Actually Amelia's "new" nose also doesn't look that much different. The difference is only noticeable from the side.

Reactions: 3
I just checked this Jamie Paige. Her nose doesn't look that much different from her old nose. Not sure if it's because it's still swollen. Actually Amelia's "new" nose also doesn't look that much different. The difference is only noticeable from the side.

She is still swollen and it takes a long time to see the final result, especially in the tip area. Maybe it will be more of a difference in 6 months (or longer), maybe not?

Reactions: 5
Wow, you guys are on it. You had spotted the nose job.

I do respect her though for coming out and addressing it. Unlike Niomi Smart whose life is 'perfect' and says nothing about what is really going on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.