Amelia Liana #7 Brassy but not classy. Always the wedding guest but never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so shameless (and lazy) how she keeps pimping out her cousin’s dog for views. 🙄 It’s kind of embarrassing.

Also how often does her cousin dump her dog with Amelia?! Apparently no one in that family cares about their lifestyles clashing with pet ownership.

Reactions: 7
Amelia is def dating some guy in Miami. She hit at ur so strong and she threw shade to Jak by saying he was tall

Reactions: 9
She is shameless prancing ard a bridal shop with dresses … basically telling us all she is serious, 2 months into the relationship, I feel she should keep it to herself until all signed and sealed.🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I mean, you can't outrun your genes. Both her parents have very strong noses. Her nosejobs made her whole face unbalanced.
I often think this with the Kardashians/Jenners. Some of their children have the features the sisters have chosen to have removed/modified. I'm not totally against injectables and plastic surgery but I do think it is sad when people start turning themselves into that IG face.
---
She is shameless prancing ard a bridal shop with dresses … basically telling us all she is serious, 2 months into the relationship, I feel she should keep it to herself until all signed and sealed.🤷🏼‍♀️
It's so cringe! I'm not very superstitious but it does feel like maybe bad luck as well.

I often think this with the Kardashians/Jenners. Some of their children have the features the sisters have chosen to have removed/modified. I'm not totally against injectables and plastic surgery but I do think it is sad when people start turning themselves into that IG face.
---

It's so cringe! I'm not very superstitious but it does feel like maybe bad luck as well.
She kept hiding the background photo of her phone in her lastest TikToks.
looks like she is takingthis new fling way too seriously

Reactions: 4
Amelia is def dating some guy in Miami. She hit at ur so strong and she threw shade to Jak by saying he was tall
This has annoyed me. She chose to date Jak despite his height. Not fair to throw shade just because it didn't work out, especially as she stressed it was a very amicable and grown up breakup.

Reactions: 15
In one of her TikTok’s , in Paris she looked at garbage bags and the caption read there were all my ex s … that was in poor taste . We all know you should kiss and never tell …

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
i'm not on tiktok but had to look for hers and wow...
she looked so much like hannah.
also, her mom must be annoyed.
1713975372029.png

Reactions: 6
i'm not on tiktok but had to look for hers and wow...
she looked so much like hannah.
also, her mom must be annoyed.
View attachment 2894875
Very unfortunate looking. Both then and now. Also absolutely no one is saying they’d kill to look like her now. She looks botched and old. With no waist, scrawny chicken legs and boat feet.

In one of her TikTok’s , in Paris she looked at garbage bags and the caption read there were all my ex s … that was in poor taste . We all know you should kiss and never tell …
Smart, considering that all her future exes are probably watching her stories.

When her frenemy Estee got engaged, I mean forced the guy to propose, Amelia and Estee went out to eat to celebrate and Amelia was basically calling all the men that didn't propose to Estee all sorts of names too, on film. Pure class.

Reactions: 17
That's such a red flag and makes her look bad. It's like when men call their ex girlfriends "crazy." She has zero self-awareness: she is the common denominator in all those relationships. It also makes her look incredibly immature, and like she's not actually over any of them. How embarrassing.

One toxic ex? Fine, it's probably a fluke. If all of them are "garbage"? Girl, look in the mirror, you keep picking them!

200w.gif

Edit to add: She also said her split with Jak was "amicable" and they're "still friends"...soooo she either lied about that, or she's being unfair to him. Either way, it doesn't make her look good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just watched her bougie errands tik tok 🙄 and seriously she needs to be reported for driving without due care and attention- Singing along to the camera not paying attention to the road in front of her, driving with one hand whilst she drinks her matcha. So dangerous.

Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion:

Amelia Liana #8: Stealing is Iconic, Not Criminal

---
Speaking of which, I love all the comments calling out the stealing.
I hope Kérastase blacklists them and doesn't invite them on PR trips/events in the future.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 1.26.51 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 1.27.04 AM.png

---
New Thread!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.