Amelia Liana #7 Brassy but not classy. Always the wedding guest but never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Amelia even practice any part of her religion to care if the man is also Jewish? There isn’t that big of a Jewish population in the UK, so for them to also be stinking rich and to be in an age range she’d marry is really limiting herself to what is likely family pressure. Lily Pebbles is also Jewish and has been married about a decade, she mentioned once they’re just a blended family, maybe Amelia should try it and she might find she’s happy than bowing to her family still in her 30s.
I think that there's an expectation on her and from her that she'll marry someone who shares her culture. While Amelia doesn't appear religious, she seems to celebrate the holidays with her family and likely wants to continue those traditions. There's also some overlay of fears and past experiences that drive communities to be insular with marriages.

If nothing else, Amelia's social circle is limited to rich Jewish families outside of her influencer friends, so I don't foresee her straying too far beyond that circle. At most I think she'll exhaust the circle of friends of friends/family in the US.

Reactions: 18
Looks like her ex-fiancé (Rob) has a new fiancé. My guess is Amelia found out, hence the latest depressive episode. I do feel for her
Looks like they might even be acquaintances because Liv (one of Amelia's bridesmaids) follows her. 😬 #awkward

They all really do date within the same circles...kind of friendcesty. :sick:
IMG_8708.jpg

Reactions: 8
Tbh I always got a weird vibe from Rob. God save this girl
For sure , he s such a douche bag , run Sarah run …
on another note , did Amelia literally hear us , in her recent upload she spoke quite normally however hugging her cousins dog non stop was like a child holding on to a blanket , it s like she does not know what to do with herself if alone. Girl just chill and sit with what ever you are feeling , let is all unravels to pick up the pieces is much easier as opposed to running ard ignoring the feeling , carrying all that emotions is tough .

Reactions: 15
Her vlogs are quite poor lately. Yesterday's vlog was just 2 days. Promoting clothes in the morning, then a bit of her dinner and again at home again. Next day at home, lot of talking, lot of dog lickings...

Boring video :sleep:
---
The squealfest, oh boy.
Indeed, so annoying! Her voice seems to alter that poor dog.

Reactions: 12
This was basically a LilySilk flogathon. :rolleyes:
No thanks.
Every single influencer - big or small, flogging the same old same old crap.
Between Idyll jewellery, Goelia and LilySilk it's a hard pass.

Reactions: 15
Tbh I hope she does not get a new dog anytime soon. She travels way too often. There's no good solution for this -- either constantly dump the dog at her parents' house (like she did with Duke) or take the dog on a billion flights. Her lifestyle just isn't really suited for a dog, especially a puppy.

Dogs are a 10+ year commitment. She can't even decide which continent she wants to live on.

Reactions: 21
^ That purse is so impractical. Who wants to carry a giant clutch, with no straps, around Paris? And what do you do in a restaurant, where the tables are usually really close together? Put it on the floor?

You'd think someone who has been robbed before would be more cautious, but nope. There's Amelia, just bumbling her way through life like tra-la-la. It reminds me of a previous trip to Paris, where she was walking around with her OPEN Hermes bag and she kept putting it down to take pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
^ That purse is so impractical. Who wants to carry a giant clutch, with no straps, around Paris? And what do you do in a restaurant, where the tables are usually really close together? Put it on the floor?

You'd think someone who has been robbed before would be more cautious, but nope. There's Amelia, just bumbling her way through life like tra-la-la. It reminds me of a previous trip to Paris, where she was walking around with her OPEN Hermes bag and she kept putting it down to take pictures.
Whenever I see tit like this I just imagine how nice it must be to be super wealthy with 0 regard for your things since it's all insured up the wazoo and/or you can just go buy replacements without a second thought.

But not without whining about it on social media first because WoE iS mEeEe and a clickbait video about it all means more £££.

Reactions: 17
She seems canny but wow her life is unrealistic. What does she do?

is it influencer? I assume there’s family money somewhere along the line.

Reactions: 4
I think it would be fair to assume that she earns enough as an influencer to maintain her base lifestyle for the most part. But I think that she is nicely padded by not only the education and connections her family money afforded, but by the accountants, investment advisors, generous gifts, and likely trust fund/s and early "gifts" to avoid inheritance tax that tend to come with generational wealth.

Reactions: 23
I think it would be fair to assume that she earns enough as an influencer to maintain her base lifestyle for the most part. But I think that she is nicely padded by not only the education and connections her family money afforded, but by the accountants, investment advisors, generous gifts, and likely trust fund/s and early "gifts" to avoid inheritance tax that tend to come with generational wealth.
I’m not even sure, her house was MILLIONS of pounds, and she travels every week (not for work). She’s big and successful enough to maintain some kind of lifestyle but not the one she is leading

Reactions: 16
I’m not even sure, her house was MILLIONS of pounds, and she travels every week (not for work). She’s big and successful enough to maintain some kind of lifestyle but not the one she is leading
I mean, others without her background have managed property portfolios, but even without that consideration, some thoughts:
Many of us start adult life with student loans and needing to build up some experience to get decent money. If your parents can afford to fully fund your education and you have social connections to get you a position, those concerns are removed. Rent through your early twenties? Not an issue when you can stay with your parents longer than most without discomfort.
Add to that an influencer career that already has a leg up due to said connections and being able to afford higher value items to get attention, as well as the holidays your family pays for being extravagant enough to gain views.

Once money starts coming in, you'll be afforded accountants that are top of the game and have an established relationship with your family, as well as financial advisors. Investments will start early and be well guided.
Add to all of that the aforementioned trust fund/s and generous gifts one can assume are afforded by generational wealth, and voila.

It's much easier to start rich and get richer than it will ever be to start poor or middle class and get rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean, others without her background have managed property portfolios, but even without that consideration, some thoughts:
Many of us start adult life with student loans and needing to build up some experience to get decent money. If your parents can afford to fully fund your education and you have social connections to get you a position, those concerns are removed. Rent through your early twenties? Not an issue when you can stay with your parents longer than most without discomfort.
Add to that an influencer career that already has a leg up due to said connections and being able to afford higher value items to get attention, as well as the holidays your family pays for being extravagant enough to gain views.

Once money starts coming in, you'll be afforded accountants that are top of the game and have an established relationship with your family, as well as financial advisors. Investments will start early and be well guided.
Add to all of that the aforementioned trust fund/s and generous gifts one can assume are afforded by generational wealth, and voila.

It's much easier to start rich and get richer than it will ever be to start poor or middle class and get rich.
You are right in all of this. Lower middle class here and when my children are earning; if they want to live at home; they will have to contribute to the household. I will still expect them to save consistently for when they move out. As I began to read your post I had a pang of guilt about the upbringing my children have but then I remembered… Amelia is not happy, despite this privilege. I think she’s a nice enough person but she’s so materialistic. I truly don’t think it does people good for life to be as easy as hers is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.