Amelia Liana #7 Brassy but not classy. Always the wedding guest but never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t mentioned Raemi in forever. Weird. Although maybe it’s just because she’s being paid to talk about other jewellery brands. 217 besties, 217 favourite jewellery brands, 217 favourite skincare brands, 217 favourite makeup brands… the favourite is whoever pays the most

Reactions: 17
What a Airhead Amelia is!
That whiney voice and hysterical laugh. Films herself doing a heavy make up looks and peddling the products. Lunch and dinner out.
She would never be able to work a " real job 9 to 5 ".
No wonder she isn't married.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow she's dumb. Duke wasn't "fake" coughing to get Amelia to "give him food faster." He has diagnosed asthma and other major health issues, like seizures.

What actually happened is he got excited over the food, which then triggered the (very real!) coughing and wheezing -- he was not faking it to manipulate her. (Frankly, Duke isn't even bright enough to do that lol). She also shouldn't have been holding him like that while he was clearly having a coughing fit.

ETA: I know she loves her dog and would never intentionally do anything to harm him. I'm just saying she's dumb. 😂

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 4.00.23 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 3.57.19 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not engaged to Jak … yet
Every son and his mother is her BFF
Hair still fried and still trashy blond
Tik tokking like its 2020…. Give it a rest already
ever heard of just showing one asset, arms , legs, boobs… easiest validation from the opposite sex, you are not selling your wares 🤦🏽‍♀️
… did I miss anything

Reactions: 14
Latest tik tok about going to Paris..
“We don’t need a man to do anything around here” says the girl who leads a privileged lifestyle online that is entirely down to work of her billionaire father…
*Rolls eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Never felt the need to comment on Amelia but those highlights in her new overhead TikTok are shocking. Stripy just wouldn’t cover it.

Reactions: 13
So her and Jak have broken up ?
No way … Jak has been eyeing her up since he or she was 14 years old , she mentioned once . He prob did the happy dance when Rob broke the engagement. She s keeping the relationship on the low as it s getting serious now. Any day soon he ll prob pop the question, just put your ear plugs on … Amelia will definitely am over react with her multiple screams which are super annoying. I get it it s cool or exciting but at this point just relax girl 👧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way … Jak has been eyeing her up since he or she was 14 years old , she mentioned once . He prob did the happy dance when Rob broke the engagement. She s keeping the relationship on the low as it s getting serious now. Any day soon he ll prob pop the question, just put your ear plugs on … Amelia will definitely am over react with her multiple screams which are super annoying. I get it it s cool or exciting but at this point just relax girl 👧
well... Have you seen her latest vlog?

Reactions: 2
well... Have you seen her latest vlog?
I "watched" the vlog. But skipped the intro where she shows a bunch of clothes... I didn't hear anything suggesting they broke up. She talked about maybe not wanting kids, but didn't say much about it. What did I miss?. Maybe I skipped something interesting? 🤷‍♀️

She looked so awful on the Lancôme event. Lately she looks so cheap.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-19 a la(s) 16.50.51.png
Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-19 a la(s) 16.51.25.png

Hard to see too much, but everyone looked more approppiate dressed for the evening that day:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-19 a la(s) 16.52.18.png

Even Suzie gave her a look like "WT F are you wearing?" 🤣 🤣

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-19 a la(s) 16.53.13.png

And how stupid how she made such a drama because she booked a "spontaneous" trip to Paris :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She has been in Paris so many times. Whats the big deal? Paris is at just one train from London. Whats the big deal?. Ohhhh I know! Is a BIG deal, cause nobody have paid for the trip! She is getting anxious I think because:
- There won't be a luxury car waiting for her at the train station.
- Im sure won't be a luxury hotel (unless Pia got her a free stayed).
- She won't have transportation to move in Paris. They would have to pay their own taxis.
- French people has little patience with people like her (always giggling, acting dumb, rude and uncareless).
- She will have to pay for her own food...
Poor Amelia going to Paris with friends! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Didn't her sister lived in Paris for a while? can tell she never spontaneous visited her sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm assuming the "I'm going through something" is what spurred the Jak breakup thought? I didn't get breakup vibes at all. Between that segment and her previous discussion of going for hormone tests, I got more of a sense that she's found out she'll have issues conceiving.

Reactions: 15
I'm assuming the "I'm going through something" is what spurred the Jak breakup thought? I didn't get breakup vibes at all. Between that segment and her previous discussion of going for hormone tests, I got more of a sense that she's found out she'll have issues conceiving.
I was thinking that but at the same time she is often upset that neither Hannah nor her mum can look after Duke. No mention of Jack. In the past she would often list Jack in the same sentence when it comes to looking after Duke. On the other hand Jacks black toothbrush was stil on the counter in her bathroom so maybe it's the hormonal issue after all. Either way it is a peculiar life being an influencer and sharing intimate details about your life online.

Reactions: 7
It would be odd to me to allude to a breakup and immediately launch into a bit of a disjointed ramble that includes that it would be much easier if she didn't want kids.
That coupled with her indicating she was off to pick up hormone test results a few vlogs back, her various chats about how she wished it was more acceptable (in her circle, seemingly) to have kids before or without marriage, and her increased discussion of babies of late, and I just don't think a breakup is the most likely option.

Reactions: 8
I "watched" the vlog. But skipped the intro where she shows a bunch of clothes... I didn't hear anything suggesting they broke up. She talked about maybe not wanting kids, but didn't say much about it. What did I miss?. Maybe I skipped something interesting? 🤷‍♀️

She looked so awful on the Lancôme event. Lately she looks so cheap.

View attachment 2581579 View attachment 2581582

Hard to see too much, but everyone looked more approppiate dressed for the evening that day:

View attachment 2581593

Even Suzie gave her a look like "WT F are you wearing?" 🤣 🤣

View attachment 2581594

And how stupid how she made such a drama because she booked a "spontaneous" trip to Paris :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She has been in Paris so many times. Whats the big deal? Paris is at just one train from London. Whats the big deal?. Ohhhh I know! Is a BIG deal, cause nobody have paid for the trip! She is getting anxious I think because:
- There won't be a luxury car waiting for her at the train station.
- Im sure won't be a luxury hotel (unless Pia got her a free stayed).
- She won't have transportation to move in Paris. They would have to pay their own taxis.
- French people has little patience with people like her (always giggling, acting dumb, rude and uncareless).
- She will have to pay for her own food...
Poor Amelia going to Paris with friends! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Didn't her sister lived in Paris for a while? can tell she never spontaneous visited her sister.
The way this ditz talks about going to Paris, you'd think she booked a one-way ticket to some remote jungle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suzie said it, break up with your boyfriend and book a trip to Paris - see 22.27 on Amelia’s most recent vlog. Amelia also referred to “going through something” that some people may have picked up on. She also says “We don’t need a man to do anything around here” in her TikTok getting on the train to Paris. All subtle digs but I think she’s hinting to a break up!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It would be shame if they’ve broken up, doesn’t seem like they’ve been together that long, and they were friends for so long it’s bound to have an impact on their friendship

Reactions: 10
Stumbled across this video for back in the day and omg, she ruined her face, her hair, everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.