Amelia Liana #7 Brassy but not classy. Always the wedding guest but never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video
She bitching about the smoothie and straws, wow she sounded really really spoilt and she is so annoying when she went around the hotel room and gushing about every detail. Dont even get me started on her dog talking voice.

She is exhausting to listen to.

Reactions: 8
Can't stand her voice! Then the Squealing noices she makes. No wonder she has short term relationships. No man wants to listen to that everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When laughing her nose looks so different
Nose tip drooping is common when smiling especially as people age 😂

I’m surprised at her Paris hotel choice. I would of thought she would spend on the four seasons not some average joint

Reactions: 9
But, criminal and chavvy if you are not a millionaire.
Yep when a wealthy person steals it's called business, when a poor one does it then it's a crime.

I can't even watch her anymore, you guys are real troopers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I’m surprised at her Paris hotel choice. I would of thought she would spend on the four seasons not some average joint
It’s blatantly an undisclosed press trip.

she is unbearably hyper

Reactions: 7

I'm 52 and my nose tip doesn't droop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be flying back to NY to get her 4th nose job when she sees those horrible pictures of her. Ick when she laughs.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole reason for her 4 nosejobs is that she wanted to get rid of the droopy tip. 4 surgeries later and it still droops, she can’t breathe and her voice sounds nasal af

There was nothing wrong with her nose.

I hate the fact that she’s posted one of those videos basically implying that she was ugly beforehand and then one showing her after which involves multiple surgeries. It is SO damaging.

Young girls will think that’s potentially happened naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole reason for her 4 nosejobs is that she wanted to get rid of the droopy tip. 4 surgeries later and it still droops, she can’t breathe and her voice sounds nasal af
I mean, you can't outrun your genes. Both her parents have very strong noses. Her nosejobs made her whole face unbalanced.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha, stealing stuff! So funny!
But, criminal and chavvy if you are not a millionaire.
Right?! That part of the vid made me livid. :mad:
Bunch of sociopaths.

I don't care how giggly and ditsy Amelia is, she's a bad person. She's in her 30s. Not only does she choose to hang out with people who openly steal, lie, are misogynistic (*cough* Guy and Jak), etc. but she has openly admitted to stealing herself on several occasions. It's not okay.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 6.17.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 6.19.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 6.17.57 PM.png

• Wow
I know I already linked this article about why wealthy people steal more than the poors, but here we go: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...steal-why?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Post_on_Reddit

Besides entitlement (lmao), stealing apparently gives people an adrenaline rush and if you're severely depressed, you'd try anything for a little high.
Regardless, besides knowing how to hold cutlery, Amelia has always been ill mannered.

One theory to explain this contrast in behavior is that low-income people are less likely to cheat and steal because they are more invested in their communities and fear being publicly humiliated. Conversely, the rich harbor feelings of entitlement and self-interest, which destabilizes their moral compass.

Reactions: 10
I know I already linked this article about why wealthy people steal more than the poors, but here we go: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...steal-why?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Post_on_Reddit

Besides entitlement (lmao), stealing apparently gives people an adrenaline rush and if you're severely depressed, you'd try anything for a little high.
Regardless, besides knowing how to hold cutlery, Amelia has always been ill mannered.
Interesting article. Where I used to work, every time it was someone's birthday / leaving do we went to the local Ask Italian. One of my very senior colleagues would take these events as an opportunity to steal plates / bowls / cutlery from the restaurant because he really liked the design apparently. Someone showed he that could buy an entire set from a wholesale supplier quite cheaply and he just said he knew that, but preferred the excitement of trying to smuggle things out of the restaurant 😒

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Interesting article. Where I used to work, every time it was someone's birthday / leaving do we went to the local Ask Italian. One of my very senior colleagues would take these events as an opportunity to steal plates / bowls / cutlery from the restaurant because he really liked the design apparently. Someone showed he that could buy an entire set from a wholesale supplier quite cheaply and he just said he knew that, but preferred the excitement of trying to smuggle things out of the restaurant 😒
Wtf?! Some people, honestly…

I think the girl in the video who took the things from the restaurant and talked about stealing a rope isn't even rich. She's the winner of GNTM 2021.
So nothing special.
But sure. It's just nasty to think it's funny.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.