Amelia Liana #8 Stealing is Iconic, Not Criminal.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on, Tattlers! ;)

Quick recap:

-Amelia thinks stealing is "iconic" and bragworthy.
-Duke is gone, but that doesn't stop her from pimping out her cousin's dog for views.
-Spends an inordinate amount of time traveling to avoid facing her problems. She may or may not be moving to Miami (probably for a guy she may or may not be dating).

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 6.17.18 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 1.26.51 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 1.27.04 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If it was Debbie from Liverpool stealing they would be the first to call it out.

No class.

Reactions: 20
Carry on, Tattlers! ;)

Quick recap:

-Amelia thinks stealing is "iconic" and bragworthy.
-Duke is gone, but that doesn't stop her from pimping out her cousin's dog for views.
-Spends an inordinate amount of time traveling to avoid facing her problems. She may or may not be moving to Miami (probably for a guy she may or may not be dating).

View attachment 2896155View attachment 2896157View attachment 2896158
Honestly, the Kerastase reps are probably stealing too. All those girls are of the same ilk. That's why Amelia and the other girl will continue to work with these brands despite these horrid behaviors.

Reactions: 10
When I was in college I was surprised when some friends who grew up very wealthy did shady tit like this; stealing and not paying their share for meals, parties or whatever. I was naive and wondered why anyone so rich would do that (I figured it would be the more broke students who would do so), then I woke up and realized it wasn't due to need but rather to a gross sense of entitlement. Of course they're not all like that, but I've seen it often enough to not be surprised anymore.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
sorry what was it that was stolen?
Multiple things from more than one location. This thing from a restaurant (it looks like it may even be silver?) and a rope from a club.

That’s what we know of, but it was implied this person does this frequently.

IMG_9326.jpeg

Amelia didn’t steal anything herself *in this particular vlog.* HOWEVER, I’m still dragging her because she was egging him on and she has openly admitted to stealing multiple things, herself, in previous vlogs. Taking things that aren’t hers has been an ongoing issue with her.

---
Speaking of which, does anyone know that person’s name/social handle in the pic? I’m curious.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She s in Miami again , hinting big time that she got picked up … acting all coy and shy … def with her guy 🙄 we get it you are dating … can we move on .

Reactions: 16
Her bleached damaged hair is doing nothing for her. She has to make this new BF of hers work. Should everyone write about what they think he’s like?

i think
- older maybe like 38-42
- RICH RICH RICH
- travels lots but doesn’t ever travel to london to see Amelia
- probably just wants to be a sperm diner and continue working / partying while his wife stays and home and looks after the kids
- Grey haired

Reactions: 18
Woo bloody hoo you've got another fella, wont last she's already trying wedding dresses on and putting it on tiktok #desperatemuch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her bleached damaged hair is doing nothing for her. She has to make this new BF of hers work. Should everyone write about what they think he’s like?

i think
- older maybe like 38-42
- RICH RICH RICH
- travels lots but doesn’t ever travel to london to see Amelia
- probably just wants to be a sperm diner and continue working / partying while his wife stays and home and looks after the kids
- Grey haired

for sure older guy, he does not have social media … you are spot on 😂😂😂

Multiple things from more than one location. This thing from a restaurant (it looks like it may even be silver?) and a rope from a club.

That’s what we know of, but it was implied this person does this frequently.

View attachment 2899494

Amelia didn’t steal anything herself *in this particular vlog.* HOWEVER, I’m still dragging her because she was egging him on and she has openly admitted to stealing multiple things, herself, in previous vlogs. Taking things that aren’t hers has been an ongoing issue with her.

---
Speaking of which, does anyone know that person’s name/social handle in the pic? I’m curious.
I was wondering the same thing but then got side tracked by these photos..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I say he's bold, old, has 2 kids and VERY rich, can't move to London because of the kids.

If you needed any more proof that Amelia is a Zionist and genocide supporter, here it is! This is who she’s also hanging out with in Miami.

IMG_4375.jpeg

yes Amelia might be dating someone in Miami, but the fact that she can openly be a Zionist there with her crew is also a major factor of why she’s spending more time there IMO.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
ugh she is gonna move to Miami isnt she? influencers for me, as soon as they make the move to the states becomes unwatchable. Can anyone recommend someone to follow a bit like her, I find her banality kind of zen, like I can just disengage brain and rest. Someone with actual money as well, not like the fake money influencers peddling H&M old money aesthetics. London based preferably.

The way her hair started smoking (or maybe steaming?) with the heat tools. 💀🥴
Just leave your hair alone, Amelia! She's going to have Estee's level of hair problems if she keeps this up.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 12.43.11 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7