Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have 3 nose jobs or something like that? Yet her nose is still huge and looks terrible without contouring. I would be so upset if I was her. What were these surgeons even doing?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
God she is so annoying. All the hysterical laughing all the time and also why does she keep speaking in an American accent (Fleur does keep doing this too, obviously a new posh people thing) but she and her friends are just literally annoying at this point. Even Hannah was grating on me. It’s the stupid ‘hahaha omg how funny’ shite when it isn’t remotely funny?! Hahahaha look chocolate!!

Reactions: 9
I don't know who she influences to to buy makeup? She looks orange from (a very bad applied) tan.

No makeup:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-13 a la(s) 11.20.53.png

With concealer and bronzer:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-13 a la(s) 11.22.07.png

She goes from orange to yellow-orange kind of pumpkin color.

Is there any girl out there who really wish to look like that and buy the makeup Amelia promotes?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn't she have 3 nose jobs or something like that? Yet her nose is still huge and looks terrible without contouring. I would be so upset if I was her. What were these surgeons even doing?
cashing their cheque.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like we have another "bestie" to add to the pile: Lauren. :rolleyes:

So... now the bffs-4-eva list is:
  1. Guy
  2. Jak (before they dated)
  3. Natasha
  4. Pia
  5. Isabella
  6. Philippa
  7. Liv
  8. Estee
  9. Mimi
  10. Victoria
  11. Suzie
  12. Hannah
  13. The woman who just had a baby (I forgot her name)
  14. Several other people whom she's mentioned in passing, but we never see in vlogs.
  15. ...and now Lauren
Amelia is so fake (and insecure and controlling). It's also a bit alarming how she claims she constantly texts these people all the time, like...she really cannot handle being by herself.

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 6.02.21 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.