Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I think she knows she's not gifted in that way so doesn't especially care. What am I missing here?
She doesn't even try to work her intellect as far as I can tell... I don't think I've ever noticed her read or recommend a book or anything now that I think of it. Yikes lol
Simple: her edited life. Look at what she displays, what she wants people to see, whatever bag she's toting around. With her, everything is status symbol galore.
Her appearance, her demeanour, her behaviour, everything MUST make you feel envious of her, even though she's nothing to be envious of.
From an intellectual perspective, she's puddle deep, from a beauteous point of view, she's meh at best, from a values' vantage point, she's obnoxious.

But then, you see LONDON, TRAVEL, MONEY, HOUSING, MAKEUP, HAIR, JEWELLERY, FAMILY, FAMOUS FRIENDS, DECORATION, HERMES, CHANEL et al, and you might be tempted to think 'Ha! Her life is nice! I want it too!'

She's an ugly-ish privileged girl that conveys atteignable luxury in a marketing sense. Everyone could possibly be in her shoes, all it takes is a bit of means. That's her USP. When in fact, she's a tacky glorified sales person, that's all.

Which can be painful when you know who her father is, and how poised her mother looks. Intellect and looks, she has neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I dunno. I think this is the prerogative of ultra-rich people. They're so unattainably rich that they don't even do it to make you jealous. They're just busy having fun in their play world, living like the world is a never-ending unshatterable shopping mall of delights to which they are entitled from birth. We just get to watch.

Reactions: 17
I dunno. I think this is the prerogative of ultra-rich people. They're so unattainably rich that they don't even do it to make you jealous. They're just busy having fun in their play world, living like the world is a never-ending unshatterable shopping mall of delights to which they are entitled from birth. We just get to watch.
That's the subtlety: she is not busy 'having fun in her play world', she is displaying it for sponsors and affiliate links. It's supposed to look seamless and natural since she's on her home turf, but anyone with half a brain could spot this obvious trap. Watching her is supposedly free, until one spends money on whatever she's peddling. Her job isn't to make people jealous, her job is to make people ENVIOUS. We crave for what we don't have (yet), don't we?

See that 'private' wedding she was invited to last weekend, with her main squeeze acting as best man? Well, her outfit and accessories were loaned/gifted by every brand she is working with on the regular and each of these were subjects of many a reel or a vlog prior.
Her private house? A showroom.
Even family holidays are merely some nice scenery for whatever she has to promote at that time.
She's all but unattainable.

Wit and intellect are unattainable to her, but kudos to her to using her cushy life as a stepping stone for all that followed I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She comes off as cheap and greedy a lot, she can afford anything she probably wants yet she will do anything for freebies and loans.

Reactions: 18
I would have never looked at her instagram and thought she came from the type of wealth she does? To me she screams new money and cheap and tacky. In fact I’d have probably thought she came from little and a partner had bought her lavish things

Reactions: 17
That's the subtlety: she is not busy 'having fun in her play world', she is displaying it for sponsors and affiliate links. It's supposed to look seamless and natural since she's on her home turf, but anyone with half a brain could spot this obvious trap. Watching her is supposedly free, until one spends money on whatever she's peddling. Her job isn't to make people jealous, her job is to make people ENVIOUS. We crave for what we don't have (yet), don't we?
It would never occur to me to be envious of her but maybe I've got less than half a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't get over how everyone in that Tik Tok is such a desperate poser wannabe. They're all pretending to have the time of their lives and sucking up to her, like her little slaves. As if they should be grateful and bow at her feet since they were even invited. :rolleyes:

It's disgusting how much money people will throw at weddings. I mean the floral arrangements alone must've been tens of thousands of dollars. :sick: It also drives me nuts when people have multiple parties leading up to the wedding and after the wedding. Like girl, you get ONE day, not weeks/months.

The whole thing is just so narcissistic and shallow imo. The bigger and more obnoxious the wedding, the more I think "Yup, you definitely got married for the wrong reasons and one of you is probably going to end up cheating in a year."

Ok rant over haha.
I wonder if Amelia is sad that she is not making the post wedding TikTok’s as important guests who attended…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she posted that she is going to the coronation party..
wonder if the official one :oops:
the outfit is dreadful (shocking, I know).. Why did she insist on wearing that white dress I wonder, even after she stained it..

Reactions: 6
she posted that she is going to the coronation party..
wonder if the official one :oops:
the outfit is dreadful (shocking, I know).. Why did she insist on wearing that white dress I wonder, even after she stained it..
Nah she’s at Teefer’s house with Vic and Suzie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well given her background, and the fact that her family did meet the royals (I remember a photo of her mom meeting the queen), if she played her cards right, she could be a part of entirety different circles.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
well given her background, and the fact that her family did meet the royals (I remember a photo of her mom meeting the queen), if she played her cards right, she could be a part of entirety different circles.. 🤷‍♀️
Wasn't it rather a picture of Carol with her daughters and then Prince Charles at a public function..? I can't recall anything with the Queen, but feel free to show me said picture.

Reactions: 4
It's kind of annoying how much of a baby Amelia can be and how needy she is ... she can't eat out alone, she can't keep her luggage under the weight limit and needs other people to save her, she can't pick something off a menu without texting her sister, etc. Now she can't even clear out her closet alone? She needs Pia AND Hannah to help her?

The damsel in distress thing just isn't a good look, especially when you're 30+ years old. Like grow up.

Reactions: 18
I don't know why, but I get such a buzz seeing her grandma flipping over her rice, amelias family are her best quality.

On today's vlog I couldn't help but comparing hannah and amelias noses, amelias looks even more ridiculous when u look at hannahs, who clearly had a nose job but has still kept some character

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's keeping her wedding dress in her closet like that. She should show it, I'm curious 🥺

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.