Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, Paris Hilton herself complimented Jak on his best man's speech and Yawnelia struck gold with one of her viral TikTok videos featuring Sofia vibing on Good Charlotte's tune, so there might be something to do with that George Costanza of hers. She fell in love with him the same way she falls in love with any sponsored product: as long as it pays well, she adores it and raves about it.
Where did Paris compliment Jak? I don't think I've seen it before!

Also, which TikTok featuring Sofia are you referring to? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Amelia calling herself a biohacker after she gorged herself on chocolat and sugar as soon as she left the retreat is peak amelia.

She's so obsessed with aggie it's hilarious.
Also funny how all these biohacker girlies don't mind getting implant but won't eat bread:

Screenshot_20230502_131831_Instagram.jpg

I barely watch her profile but I managed to dream about her last night lol.

Reactions: 7
Amelia calling herself a biohacker after she gorged herself on chocolat and sugar as soon as she left the retreat is peak amelia.

She's so obsessed with aggie it's hilarious.
Also funny how all these biohacker girlies don't mind getting implant but won't eat bread:

View attachment 2143068

I barely watch her profile but I managed to dream about her last night lol.
Wish there was a thread for Aggie she is one of the worst

Can't find the original link and I don't think it matters. Pretty sure you'd find it if you cared enough (I don't lol).
Point is, the irony of it all.

Last edited:

Can't find the original link and I don't think it matters. Pretty sure you'd find it if you cared enough (I don't lol).
Point is, the irony of it all.
I can't get over how everyone in that Tik Tok is such a desperate poser wannabe. They're all pretending to have the time of their lives and sucking up to her, like her little slaves. As if they should be grateful and bow at her feet since they were even invited. :rolleyes:

It's disgusting how much money people will throw at weddings. I mean the floral arrangements alone must've been tens of thousands of dollars. :sick: It also drives me nuts when people have multiple parties leading up to the wedding and after the wedding. Like girl, you get ONE day, not weeks/months.

The whole thing is just so narcissistic and shallow imo. The bigger and more obnoxious the wedding, the more I think "Yup, you definitely got married for the wrong reasons and one of you is probably going to end up cheating in a year."

Ok rant over haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I can't wait to buy clothes that has been all over the floor and serves as a dog's bed :rolleyes:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-02 a la(s) 14.14.17.png

I always thought that ReLiked store was fake! Im suprised it is real after everyone found out on Josie and Lydia having the same items.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Please can you do it if you know how?

Here it is. I left of the dancing in the stars on purpose 🤭

Reactions: 8
I can't wait to buy clothes that has been all over the floor and serves as a dog's bed :rolleyes:

View attachment 2143878

I always thought that ReLiked store was fake! Im suprised it is real after everyone found out on Josie and Lydia having the same items.
Both can be true: this online store can be true, and what it sells can be fake. I'd tread with caution, regardless of who endorses it, even more so when vloggers endorse it.

Reactions: 4
I don't think that Amelia will ever be able to wear her hair down after Sophia's wedding 🤣 (I find that it suits her)

IMG_1288.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hm... she doesn't look bad with her hair up like that, I wish it was a little bit less greasy and slick looking. Like a normal ponytail would look, this again looks like she spent hours doing it.
It's a nice change of her usual wavy hair though, I find it makes her look younger, at least in this picture, and less "done". Not a fan of the glasses though, they're the first thing you notice in that pic, they're wearing her, not her wearing them.

Reactions: 24
She always looks like a try-hard no matter what she's doing to her appearance. What an exhausting way to live.

Reactions: 14
She always looks like a try-hard no matter what she's doing to her appearance. What an exhausting way to live.
That's what she's been doing her entire life in order to keep up with her Cambridge educated Daddy. Too bad money doesn't equal brains and too bad brains can't be purchased at Selfridges. It kills her, you have no idea.

Reactions: 14

It wasn’t a tiktok it was an instagram story, check her story highlight from the wedding, it’s one of the last

Reactions: 2
That's what she's been doing her entire life in order to keep up with her Cambridge educated Daddy. Too bad money doesn't equal brains and too bad brains can't be purchased at Selfridges. It kills her, you have no idea.
Really? I think she knows she's not gifted in that way so doesn't especially care. What am I missing here?
She doesn't even try to work her intellect as far as I can tell... I don't think I've ever noticed her read or recommend a book or anything now that I think of it. Yikes lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.