Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia addressed how it felt to celebrate a wedding where she was supposed to get married, but I zoned out and I already forgot what she said.
She also says that girl boss/boss witch discourse irks her. Slight dig to Estee the ultimate girl boss.
Amelia looked really great in that yellow cover up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that Amelia already has access to the rich people secret high high end society, but she's not only vain but also kind of stupid and chooses to surround herself with also vain and stupid influencers (and very jealous ones too *cough*Estee*cough*).. Now Jack is gonna push her to be more in touch with that side of her life..

Reactions: 14
Notice how she featured Jak in her new vlog and openly said ‘since we got together’ etc. officially talking like they’re a couple now after Sofia’s wedding… she probably fell more in love with him after realising he could open a whole new world to her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Notice how she featured Jak in her new vlog and openly said ‘since we got together’ etc. officially talking like they’re a couple now after Sofia’s wedding… she probably fell more in love with him after realising he could open a whole new world to her.
I mean, Paris Hilton herself complimented Jak on his best man's speech and Yawnelia struck gold with one of her viral TikTok videos featuring Sofia vibing on Good Charlotte's tune, so there might be something to do with that George Costanza of hers. She fell in love with him the same way she falls in love with any sponsored product: as long as it pays well, she adores it and raves about it.

Reactions: 34
Why was she in Positano with Pia and not Jak? Was it a PR trip/gifted stay?!

Reactions: 7
Some of her clothes (not all!!) are fabulous but the constant consumerism gets me down. How many bags and shoes does one person need.

Reactions: 16
Why was she in Positano with Pia and not Jak? Was it a PR trip/gifted stay?!
I'd take a wild guess and say Summer Content and tit. Actually, everytime you see her away with heaps of suitcases, know it's not just sheer vanity, but also because X brands want their tit photographed and displayed in a nice and sunny place, and not just Belgravia. Oftentimes, the sunnier the place, the crappier the product.
Every excess luggage situation is a business expense.
Pia is basically a PA and the hand that holds the camera.

Reactions: 16
Are these the messages these chicks are sending each other? So uplifting
3476AB73-F561-4B6D-AD43-C81C0879DB1D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously ^
I was a little shocked at some of these *clutching my pearls *
It all gets a bit vulgar

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.