Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she on drugs when she posted her Theory stories?? She genuinely seemed like she was still high from the night before that’s how all over the place she was. Surely Theory expect something a bit more professional.n
Just came here to see if anyone had seen her stories and thought this too.. those stories were so manic, they made me cringe

Reactions: 7
Jeebus can they please stop with saying EVERYTHING is this or that of dreams. It's exhausting. Manic behavior and energy for sure, chemical induced? Most likely.

Reactions: 8
Love how she states "not that I follow trends or anything" while she's showing all the trends she's purchased. But is it a viiiiiiiiibe guysssssss..
She reminds me of that meme of "Hello fellow young people".. lol. What an absolute mess. Childless spinster attempts to fill a gaping hole with tik toks and shopping. Clearly money doesn't buy everything ADmelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how she states "not that I follow trends or anything" while she's showing all the trends she's purchased. But is it a viiiiiiiiibe guysssssss..
She reminds me of that meme of "Hello fellow young people".. lol. What an absolute mess. Childless spinster attempts to fill a gaping hole with tik toks and shopping. Clearly money doesn't buy everything ADmelia.
What does being childless have to do with Amelia’s behaviour? (Unless this was supposed to be “childish”)

Reactions: 20
What does being childless have to do with Amelia’s behaviour? (Unless this was supposed to be “childish”)
I can’t stand Amelia either but don’t understand how being childless is relevant. Also, the word spinster is pretty misogynistic - I don’t think any woman’s value should be based on whether she is married or not.

Reactions: 39
I can’t stand Amelia either but don’t understand how being childless is relevant. Also, the word spinster is pretty misogynistic - I don’t think any woman’s value should be based on whether she is married or not.
Childish behavior sorry* and spinster because she and her family put SO much emphasis on being married.. my op. You don't have to like it tho.

Reactions: 8
Oh gosh her bandage dress TikTok - does she think she’s relatable by going clubbing as a teenager with a Chanel handbag and louboutins? Also the constant striking and admiring her own body..

Reactions: 3
Cringe
CE1F4AE9-7EF2-4741-AB59-6CDC04397AB9.png

Amelia’s bases her whole value on that actually

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, I have to admit that’s true. I don’t agree with it and hate the term, but I suppose she does wrap her self worth in her marital status.

Reactions: 5
She s definitely dating Jak, he seems to be every where she is. I am personally happy for her and think it s better to be with someone who likes you more that you like them. She probably thought after her one year of single life, why not, she only has known him forever and he has been hanging waiting for a chance 😍 Good Luck 🍀

Reactions: 20
CringeView attachment 1551327

Amelia’s bases her whole value on that actually
It's fu'ny how she's all "I don't want to talk too much about my personal life anymore, I want to keep my privacy'' but then clearly turns her love life and personal" development"(is there any?) into a Bridget Jones saga where she' s presenting herself as this relatable modern single woman living the mundane lavish life in buzzing London, with the inevitable marriage at the end and finally having her happy ending.

Reactions: 16
That holey dress she wore in Lake Como is soooo fugly I can't believe anyone would buy that tit. Paired with those incredibly ugly yellow Rene Caovilla (?) heels bleeping hell what an eyesore.

Reactions: 1
Is Pia her personal assistant or something? So she just has someone come in and sort through a pile of clothes for her, since she's too lazy to do anything by herself?

Reactions: 2
Is Pia her personal assistant or something? So she just has someone come in and sort through a pile of clothes for her, since she's too lazy to do anything by herself?
It seems that Pia is basically her peasant..

Reactions: 9
Oh my GOODNESS I have just discovered her (& this thread) and I don’t think I’ve ever come across a more vacuous woman in all of my life. So materialistic, in your face and down right irritating.

People with genuine class do not behave like this.

People who only buy items of clothing because they hear it’s coming into fashion have absolutely no style themselves.

The ignorance of her content when we’re heading into a cost of living crisis is amazing.

Reactions: 10
£2500 for 6 sessions and Amelia did 12. People are broken hearted not bleeping stupid, £5k to get over a relationship, more money than sense
5k i rather go travel to get over a relationship. if i'm gonna cry i cry in florence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.