Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like we need more visuals ffs 🤦‍♀️ Just open an only fans already you’ll be happier for it, next she’ll be looking for an excuse to try it on and flash us again 🤷‍♀️

BF40F542-CEA6-4E15-BC2F-667BABFF92D3.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She dresses like an cheap older hooker. Ugly clothes on a anorexic body, caked on heavy heavy make up.
Wish her family would do a intervention on her, she needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately she does dress like a hooker.. the heavy makeup ages her and does her no favors. She should dress her age, wear less makeup and eat some real food. Hope someone reads and helps her SOS😕

Reactions: 11
I'm not the biggest fan of her outfits but for you lots saying she's anorexic, if she is it's not like she can help it. Its a serious mental health disorder.

Reactions: 2
I reckon she's just naturally slim built based on the teen pics she's shown in some of her older vlogs

Reactions: 1
If she would do more than a nibble on random plain rice cakes she would gain weight, like any other person would as well.

Reactions: 9
She actually lost a lot of weight since the beginning
Of her blogging days
ECA099EA-6039-4227-A37E-4B225F16579E.jpeg
113F5F71-4250-44F3-91F5-16CE2C4E4DE9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She actually lost a lot of weight since the beginning
Of her blogging daysView attachment 931141View attachment 931143
I agree that her body has changed a lot since the beginning of blogging but so has her nose (twice) and her teeth.

The sad part about all of this, is that she keeps altering her looks hoping to one day love herself and I cannot imagine the amount of comments she gets which make her feel so insecure.

disclaimer: I feel like she does bring on all of these comments about her looks/body by never being clothed. Even though her lingerie/bra/underwear posts are all paid partnerships it doesn’t seem like she cares about people seeing her body so… 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree that her body has changed a lot since the beginning of blogging but so has her nose (twice) and her teeth.

The sad part about all of this, is that she keeps altering her looks hoping to one day love herself and I cannot imagine the amount of comments she gets which make her feel so insecure.

disclaimer: I feel like she does bring on all of these comments about her looks/body by never being clothed. Even though her lingerie/bra/underwear posts are all paid partnerships it doesn’t seem like she cares about people seeing her body so… 🤷🏼‍♀️
For someone who spent so much money on appearance-enhancing surgeries she looks…unfortunate
E988C073-8012-4DDC-BC82-7505EDD263CA.png
19196C69-BDCB-4978-9D91-663B06C1A290.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't have the words to adequately express my complete lack of interest in seeing a multimillionaire's daughter decorate her house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I just saw that and thought how trashy, purposely flashing to peervs out there😏, as usually screaming for attention 😟😬😕🙄
Grow up Amelia, you are trying too hard, such a turn off and constantly plugging your jewelry. 😳🤑😏😏😏

Reactions: 14
I thought she wanted to put her phone away? Girl can’t live without shilling her tacky jewellery …

I don't see why she bothers with wearing clothes anymore.. she is almost naked all the time anyway might as well just do it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Just found out who her father is.. why is she trying to make herself relatable to us again??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a noob in America so correct me if I’m wrong but I read on the guardian this week that new covid rules went in effect on Friday in the Uk, increasing mandates on masks etc amidst the new variant.

And this crew is (once again) loud and rowdy at a restaurant, sans masks dancing and invading the kitchen (which definitely violates health code btw)??

I don’t watch Amelia much anymore but this seems just over the top crass and selfish.
If your eating you don’t have to wear a mask in the UK.
people are using that as an excuse to remove a mask as soon as they have sat down at the table to when they walk out the door. The restaurant is a no mask zone, stupid but that’s how some people are treating it.

to be fair, I couldn’t see other dinners, if it’s their restaurant and it’s themed on there culture, no harm done. No one looks annoyed.
I remember being pulled into dancing in a Greek restaurant before, looks fun.

This shade of green looks absolutely horrendous.
That colour is the national trust green that all the wannabe posh people pick. Looks dull as ditch water inside a house but outside is okay.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.