Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe that she is but Amelia just SCREAMS new money to me. The flashy designer brands (which have great pieces but somehow she always ends up in the ugliest, gaudiest options), the plastic surgery, the way she and her friends treat staff... it's just beyond tacky and hard to watch. Just goes to show that money can't buy you class.

Reactions: 24
She isn't new money but she has loads of insecurity. She was in front of a camera since her teenage years which probably didn't help with her insecurities.

The worst period was the engagement. She had no personality except being a "fiancée". Her entire life and content revolved around that. Which was shocking for such a smart and well bred woman. It was like watching a middle aged woman in the modern world.

The way she was spending money was out of control 😶 All that for a man that she barely knew. It was embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i think amelia did those wedding planning things so public that made rob back off.
they didnt have strong foundation to wed anyway.

Reactions: 18
She isn't new money but she has loads of insecurity. She was in front of a camera since her teenage years which probably didn't help with her insecurities.

The worst period was the engagement. She had no personality except being a "fiancée". Her entire life and content revolved around that. Which was shocking for such a smart and well bred woman. It was like watching a middle aged woman in the modern world.

The way she was spending money was out of control 😶 All that for a man that she barely knew. It was embarrassing.
Maybe she was spending all of the funds from her “Only Fans” account 😂😜

I honestly don’t think that she was spending money out of control, I believe that it was one of the first real looks that we had into her life and the massive amounts of money that she has access to and is acceptable for her (her parents) to spend on engagement parties.

Let’s not forget that Amelia and M flew around Europe and the Middle East to find a wedding dress. How much they spent on the wedding dresss trips is most likely how much my entire wedding (engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette/bachelor parties and wedding).

I honestly can not see anyone wanting to be with her. She comes across as vapid, materialistic and hallow. I really hope that her online personality is not who she is in real life. With that amount of wealth and privilege along with the ability to influence for good why not pick a cause and be a champion for it? I honestly don’t get it.

I guess that Amelia will only ever find happiness in shopping and buying the “next best thing”.

A good example of this is her putting down Love Shack Fancy in her Birthday vlog, then heading to their suite to be gifted with a dress that “isn’t her anymore”!?!?! But the greedy little person that she is, gladly went there and took it. 🧐

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I was thinking about this last night: to me, financial freedom is dignity, and being able to pay for further and higher education. Imagine being able to pay outright for a masters course! I’m going to have to scrimp and save.
Agreed! 🙌🏼

Why does she always widen her eyes like that? She looks like a fish 😂

i think amelia did those wedding planning things so public that made rob back off.
they didnt have strong foundation to wed anyway.
Why did he end it

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I honestly don’t think that she was spending money out of control, I believe that it was one of the first real looks that we had into her life and the massive amounts of money that she has access to and is acceptable for her (her parents) to spend on engagement parties.

Let’s not forget that Amelia and M flew around Europe and the Middle East to find a wedding dress. How much they spent on the wedding dresss trips is most likely how much my entire wedding (engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette/bachelor parties and wedding).

I honestly can not see anyone wanting to be with her. She comes across as vapid, materialistic and hallow. I really hope that her online personality is not who she is in real life. With that amount of wealth and privilege along with the ability to influence for good why not pick a cause and be a champion for it? I honestly don’t get it.

I guess that Amelia will only ever find happiness in shopping and buying the “next best thing”.

A good example of this is her putting down Love Shack Fancy in her Birthday vlog, then heading to their suite to be gifted with a dress that “isn’t her anymore”!?!?! But the greedy little person that she is, gladly went there and took it. 🧐
That really pisses me off as an LSF customers that pays full price for things I love and are my style. If a brand isn’t her style, why wouldn’t she turn down their offer? She certainly doesn’t need a free $400+ dress.

Is this a migration of the filler or what?
She looks sickly and skeletal. Why don’t her parents intervene and cut her off until she puts on a healthy amount of weight and starts seeing a therapist for her behavior disorders? Smdh.

• Wow
I can't help it, she looks to me as if she smells of that weird cheap perfume teens like: heavy, vanilla-y, and with a good undertone of sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually thought she looked nice in the white dress, and she has put on a bit of weight compared to the time when she broke up with Rob. But she need s’more weight and her dressing can be less tacky as she sometimes channels a cross between street Walker , no offense to them as they are selling their merchandise and Amelia is not and she sh stop giving the world a glimpse of herself in her underwear 😔. Looking gracefully and elegant is what she should strive for , I think she has deeper issues as she has nothing that really fuels her and there is no purpose in her life . She has everything that money can buy.

Reactions: 6
Out of her whole house, I like her garden but why didn’t she put down any grass
I honestly get not putting down grass in such a small space - where I live most people skip it because the space is much more practical paved and as an 'outdoor' living room when that small, rather than the effort of having grass there which requires constant maintenance. Even if she'd pay someone to come 1x a week to care for it, it can look scraggly if you use the furniture and seating areas frequently.

Reactions: 25
I honestly get not putting down grass in such a small space - where I live most people skip it because the space is much more practical paved and as an 'outdoor' living room when that small, rather than the effort of having grass there which requires constant maintenance. Even if she'd pay someone to come 1x a week to care for it, it can look scraggly if you use the furniture and seating areas frequently.
Wonder if the outside area has a shed for storing the cushions and stuff that can’t be left outside?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or you find it also weird that amelia mum didn't take of sunglasses while commenting on the garden?🤔

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="Lady_Gossip, post: 10431013, member: 194966"]
Is it just me or you find it also weird that amelia mum didn't take of sunglasses while commenting on the garden?🤔
[/QUOTE]
Not really, they could be prescription sunglasses and it looked sunny too. Not sure I’d have taken mine off on that situation.

Reactions: 6
I thought that it looked more like her cheek fillers migrated. But it could be a thread lift. They are huge right now and some people have that because the nerves are damaged after. I wouldn't recommend it to ANYONE.

Where's her bellybutton in that first photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.