Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakiboo gives me the major ick. He seems like such a mummy’s boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she posted a story getting it with her mom
When Hannah and M aka her Mum came to visit on her birthday her house I could have sworn that Amelia’s mom and Hannah had a bouquet of flowers, a Tiffany bag and a Hermès bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched Amelia regularly for years but I remeber when guy went to uni. At the time I assumed he was doing post grad stuff, but now I realize it was actual uni and not post grad work. Even then he seemed way too old to be 19, but I guess based on when he left he was about 19 then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guy went to uni with Hannah (I believe she said in one of her videos), he was originally Hannahs friend... so he is in fact a couple of years younger than Amelia.

Reactions: 13
How isn’t she bored of so much stuff? Truly, how can one get excited over yet another bag when gets gifted in such insane abundance?

Reactions: 25
I agree. Honestly it's become so entertaining to me every time she proudly shows off her hermes bags like she's carrying the cure for an incurable disease. She's so materialistic it's sad really. As much as I would love to be slightly richer, maybe I can have more time off to de-stress from work and go on holidays, I don't envy her empty boring life at all. I'm well educated and my job gives me so much satisfaction because I'm actually making a difference in society.
15 year old me would have been jealous to see she's got her hands on another designer bag but I've matured enough to know that those things are far from what's important in life. Each to their own of course. I still feel fabulous carrying my zara bags around ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree. Honestly it's become so entertaining to me every time she proudly shows off her hermes bags like she's carrying the cure for an incurable disease. She's so materialistic it's sad really. As much as I would love to be slightly richer, maybe I can have more time off to de-stress from work and go on holidays, I don't envy her empty boring life at all. I'm well educated and my job gives me so much satisfaction because I'm actually making a difference in society.
15 year old me would have been jealous to see she's got her hands on another designer bag but I've matured enough to know that those things are far from what's important in life. Each to their own of course. I still feel fabulous carrying my zara bags around ;)
Absolutely can echo this sentiment! The only reason I would love to have a better financial stability is to enable me the luxury of having more time to spend on hobbies (that are definitely more valuable than shopping)

Reactions: 19
Absolutely can echo this sentiment! The only reason I would love to have a better financial stability is to enable me the luxury of having more time to spend on hobbies (that are definitely more valuable than shopping)
I was thinking about this last night: to me, financial freedom is dignity, and being able to pay for further and higher education. Imagine being able to pay outright for a masters course! I’m going to have to scrimp and save.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.