Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she can take a bath but not a shower since water would splash everywhere.

This is the perfect example of luxury before practicality.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok but what poor soul that can afford to be based in Chelsea or Kensington would want to be a part time personal assistant

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am not a big Amelia follower (haven’t checked in on her since her ‘big’ breakup) I was so shocked to see she only turned 30! I thought part of her rushing her milestones was due to the fact that she was well into her 30s and felt like she had to keep up with what society expected 🥲 I can’t wait to dig into this sub tonight and get my reading on.

Reactions: 16
How does she always end up looking so tacky and cheap. Why does she pile on all this jewellery and the make up? Also, anyone else cringe when she sprays the perfume all over her clothes?? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 10.06.43.png

Reactions: 17
I am not a big Amelia follower (haven’t checked in on her since her ‘big’ breakup) I was so shocked to see she only turned 30! I thought part of her rushing her milestones was due to the fact that she was well into her 30s and felt like she had to keep up with what society expected 🥲 I can’t wait to dig into this sub tonight and get my reading on.
Same! I thought that she was at least 33-35.

It would really explain why she was desperate to join the married woman club.

Reactions: 12
Sometimes I love going back and watching Amelia's old videos. It's like watching a different person! I remember thinking she seemed so classy and calm here. She's so different now and just like every other fashion influencer. The difference in voice is really striking too!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Same!! I couldn’t believe it when she mentioned they were the same age in today’s vlog!!! Wtf?!! Lol

Who do we think bought her the Chanel bag?
I think she posted a story getting it with her mom

Reactions: 2
And, hardly a unique party experience for her 30th. She gets drunk and dances on the tables and sings (well screams) at the top of her lungs at this restaurant all the time. Management must have to pay the staff extra - “hazard duty pay” for putting up with this kind of offensive and puerile behavior.
When the waiter brought the cake and no one moved Amelia’s plate out of the way… just so entitled 😬

Reactions: 12
How does she always end up looking so tacky and cheap. Why does she pile on all this jewellery and the make up? Also, anyone else cringe when she sprays the perfume all over her clothes?? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1354230
Her make up makes her look dirty, not "sexy" dirty lol more like I need a "shower and a good scrubbing" dirty.
She looked so much younger and prettier in the jeans and black tee.

I think she posted a story getting it with her mom
I think that was the Hermes bag ?

Same!! I couldn’t believe it when she mentioned they were the same age in today’s vlog!!! Wtf?!! Lol

Who do we think bought her the Chanel bag?
Lil Jakiboo ?

Was Pia at Amelia's birthday dinner ? The dinner she threw for her friends.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.