Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys, i take it back, i dont think shes dating jack, if she was they wouldn't post about it. we saw how hush hush she was about greg. also jack def does not read tattle LOL.
Oh for sure the short arse reads here and can't resist trolling. Her friends have visited TL in the past, dropped comments and disappeared. Always conveniently ignoring any comments of her bullying behaviour but addressing other issues ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for sure the short arse reads here and can't resist trolling. Her friends have visited TL in the past, dropped comments and disappeared. Always conveniently ignoring any comments of her bullying behaviour but addressing other issues ...
rlly never noticed her friends. I'm sure when liv was her manager she would do that. god knows if they still work tog. as much as admelia annoys the f out of me, i do hope she finds happiness w jack if they are tog, they would be kind of cute ngl.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
rlly never noticed her friends. I'm sure when liv was her manager she would do that. god knows if they still work tog. as much as admelia annoys the f out of me, i do hope she finds happiness w jack if they are tog, they would be kind of cute ngl.
Euh.. is this you Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you think about they DO fit together..
- he is small, she is smaller..
- he is small minded and she is an airhead..
- he appears to be loaded and we know that it's the number one (only) criteria for Admilia Loana in men...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
guys it's not jack. that made me LOL, I'm just a viewer.n also i dislike her yellow nail tips, it makes it looks that there's fungus in her nails.

also another note. so i do think amelias skin was looking clear and i decided to make the dreadful decision of buying lumene products. my skin got completely destroyed. i didn't know much about skincare at the time but after educating myself their full of fragrance, essential oils and there just BAD. i doubt she uses them and they destroyed my skin. i know i shouldn't have fallen for the sponsored content but the lumen packaging looked rlly nice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why does everyone hate this pair of denim? Asking in all seriousness. Are folx caught up because she did a poll for these denim or asked her YT audience for their opinion after she posted a video? I don’t follow any of her content so I am in the dark here.

I think the straight left style is universally flattering. It also makes her not look like a malnourished twig.

Reactions: 7
Why does everyone hate this pair of denim? Asking in all seriousness. Are folx caught up because she did a poll for these denim or asked her YT audience for their opinion after she posted a video? I don’t follow any of her content so I am in the dark here.

I think the straight left style is universally flattering. It also makes her not look like a malnourished twig.
For me it's how she styles them. If she had a minimalistic style it would all be good, but combined with her frilly tops and blouses she looks matronly.

Reactions: 11

She looks like her own grandmother when wearing them! Personally I also just don't like white denim because it reminds me of a dentist's assistant/dentist's wife in her 50s who's living off of her husband's money.

Reactions: 10
Amelia is doing a poll on whether to spend money on Dior sneakers. Hurry, go vote YES! She’s still not getting an invite to Dior’s shows. But, let’s encourage her to spend that money. We know she has more money than sense. GO VOTE!!😂

37900AC3-B955-4C47-959D-748C02A1556D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amelia is doing a poll on whether to spend money on Dior sneakers. Hurry, go vote YES! She’s still not getting an invite to Dior’s shows. But, let’s encourage her to spend that money. We know she has more money than sense. GO VOTE!!😂

View attachment 655275
This girl is the biggest desperado going.

Reactions: 18
For me it's how she styles them. If she had a minimalistic style it would all be good, but combined with her frilly tops and blouses she looks matronly.
That’s fair. White denim can be tricky. I like to stick to a more preppy look or wear a chambray shirt with mine. I agree that they can be made to look matronly if not styled well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A gratitude journal while subtly doing an AD for the Milk and Peel face mask by Erborian.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha GTFOH you moron with the fungus looking yellow nails and cheap ass bracelets.

A gratitude journal.
You should be grateful for getting off so easy trying to ruin a single mum's business over your hair.
Your hair. Her livelihood.
Think about it Admelia. Your hair.
Your parents for sure raised you well. :rolleyes:

And the vlog is just an AD fest once more. And being very proud about getting obliterated drunk.
Erborian.
Bulgari.
Raemi (of course :rolleyes: the bish is sooooo predictable)
More Erborian - different product ( whining "it's on salllllllllllllle")
More Erborian - CC cream

Hesitant about seeing Liv. Because Amelia was getting mean comments from her subscribers saying people are living their lives and moving on, and she's still buying handbags.
Erm, where's the lie though ???
You are stuck in a rut, mean girl.

1EA29038-C522-4974-8FC2-04A18AFE1481.jpeg

A9AA0C0E-CBB8-4718-9F16-78C9D2FCC5D0.jpeg

If desperate was a person! My goodness, an iPhone 12 Max Pro barely covers that nose. I’ve never seen anyone eye duck themself so hard in my life😖

• Haha
Surprised she didn’t post about watching the match

also amelia w/ drinking reminds me of how Iwas when I first started drinking, she won’t stop bragging about it as if it’s an achievement.l

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.