Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big day for Amelia involves plotting and planning to ruin Nicky Lazou, going to Annabelle's to eat 1/3 of her meal and then running to mummy and daddy’s place to ask for her trust fund money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
guys, so i just watched amelias latest vlog, if u haven't watched it this post wont make sense. But when Liv said he's 38, that's a good age, I'm surprised Amelia wasn't offended by that considering shes 29, a 9 year age difference?????

Reactions: 4
guys, so i just watched amelias latest vlog, if u haven't watched it this post wont make sense. But when Liv said he's 38, that's a good age, I'm surprised Amelia wasn't offended by that considering shes 29, a 9 year age difference?????
Amelia's 29? LOL ...I honestly thought she was 34 or so. I never even questioned Liv's comment.

Reactions: 8
Dior, Bvlgari, Louis Vuitton, and Hermes are all doing shows and sending fashion influencers to various locations. Where’s Amelia’s invite?🧐 Let’s prepare ourselves for Amelia to don every item she owns, of the aforementioned designers, and post tons of BEG REELS🤦

Reactions: 12
I need to rant about the latest stories. So the England game is on and she is one of those girls that dresses up to go to the pub, takes selfies and acts as is she’s in the moment singing it’s coming home. It’s embarrassing seriously embarrassing!!! I can not stand these kind of people. She looks like an absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cringing so much at those stories.
Amelia at home: "Tonight I'm watching football apparently"
Amelia in the pub: "What am I doing here?"

England are winning
Also Amelia: "I officially love football"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
New Amelia flog is out. Completely unentertaining as per usual. She’s so immature, her behaviour, the things she finds funny, the giggling. Like she runs into her ex boyfriend from years ago at the covid testing and she makes such a deal about it. If it’s in the past who gives a tit? You look 40, atleast act 29 -.-‘

(edit to change spelling)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New Amelia flog is out. Completely unentertaining as per usual. She’s so immature, her behaviour, the things she finds funny, the giggling. Like she runs into her ex boyfriend from years ago at the covid testing and she makes such a deal about it. If it’s in the past who gives a tit? You look 40, atleast act 29 -.-‘

(edit to change spelling)
I think she thinks she’s Carrie Bradshaw - do kooky and these things just happen around me. I’m so fun blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At this point why can't she just get herself a sugar baby? She has the money and the desperation to do so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At this point why can't she just get herself a sugar baby? She has the money and the desperation to do so 🤷‍♀️
First thing she's gonna need to do in order to snag a sugar daddy is to STOP WITH THE STUPID GIGGLING. She is so immature.

Reactions: 6
Ooomph, the way she giggles and talks so damn fast, I’d swear she’s on some type of stimulant. Amelia, calm down, desperate weirdo🤦

Reactions: 10
Her online persona is SO CRINGE! She really thinks she comes across as this lowkey, cool, quirky giggly girl but Amelia, we all know you’re a mean girl. Don’t tell me your bestie is Jack who is constantly fatshaming and mocking his own friends yet you are this holier than thou sweet girl. I call bullshit

Reactions: 21
What is the latest video about? The title is so clickbait'y. She made it sound like she found a house to buy, but in reality the whole video is about other stuff. I quickly flipped through it and didn't find the part about the house. Downvoted her video. I haven't watched her for years now, just come for the big stuff like engagement, wedding cancelation etc

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.