Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you are saying but it's her choice to call herself "Arab girl". Thinking about my husband's family there are members who would also refer to themselves simply as Arab, leaving out the word Jew because they don't practice the religion. If she doesn't practice, it doesn't mean she won't go to Shabbat dinners, she goes to what she refers to family dinners. I don't think it's about lying, it's more of a grey area in my mind.

I do know that she is part Indian and there is also a long history of Jews in India so I see no problem with her celebrating that part of her ethnicity. I'm looking at her range online and see plenty of "Evil Eye" jewellery. The "Evil Eye" is prevalent in many cultures and religions as well as for Hindus AND Arab/Indian Jews.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I deleted my tattle account a few months ago but had to make a new one to comment on the country house!

I seem to remember years ago that Amelia mentioned her cousins had a place in Hampshire, I think she was horse riding there with her American cousins. I only remember because it’s near where I live. So I assumed that’s where she was when she went to the country house at Christmas and again in the last few weeks, which is why she was saying her parents were “staying there” rather than living there. Anyway her post and stories today confirmed my assumption as she’s definitely in the New Forest, which is Hampshire.

Doesn’t take long to drive back to London from there - max an hour and a half.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I deleted my tattle account a few months ago but had to make a new one to comment on the country house!

I seem to remember years ago that Amelia mentioned her cousins had a place in Hampshire, I think she was horse riding there with her American cousins. I only remember because it’s near where I live. So I assumed that’s where she was when she went to the country house at Christmas and again in the last few weeks, which is why she was saying her parents were “staying there” rather than living there. Anyway her post and stories today confirmed my assumption as she’s definitely in the New Forest, which is Hampshire.

Doesn’t take long to drive back to London from there - max an hour and a half.
Sorry to quote myself 😬 here’s the vlog

She says it’s actually a 2.5 hour drive from London but I guess that’s still not far if she’s going between there and London..

Reactions: 2
Sorry to quote myself 😬 here’s the vlog

She says it’s actually a 2.5 hour drive from London but I guess that’s still not far if she’s going between there and London..
This looks like a different property, the one they’re staying in is a lot more traditional and seems to be more commercial with the room names and such. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re renting it formally (£££££) and it’s not too far from London if she was spotted in Kensington
It’s the dream country house for sure!

Reactions: 4
She is talking about her "move" because she is renting her "office" from her friend, Philippa Cadogan (whose family basically owns London), whom recently got engaged. Im sure once you're engaged and planning marriage, you want all your assets readily available.

Reactions: 7
She is talking about her "move" because she is renting her "office" from her friend, Philippa Cadogan (whose family basically owns London), whom recently got engaged. Im sure once you're engaged and planning marriage, you want all your assets readily available.
Interesting! Who’s PC engaged to?

That's a good point. I always assumed Philippa moved out of that house and loaned it to Amelia because she moved into her then-boyfriend and now fiancé Christian. (an aside, the Cadogans own Chelsea and a few other parts but other families like the Grosvenors own large swathes of London as well, but point well made - Earl Cadogan is worth a couple of billion pounds)

Reactions: 5
Interesting! Who’s PC engaged to?
Christian von Celsing

It happened earlier this year but the announcement was only just recently in the Telegraph. And then The Daily Mail picked it up, with more details:

Reactions: 2
Just a little addendum to the conversation about Mama Rachel. There is absolutely no way Rachel Bashi is muslim. She had the little plate or whatever it was in arabic because she speaks arabic, just like Amelia's mother and father, she talked about this in a Vlog. Her parents both speak arabic and her mother also speaks Farsi. She tried to teach it to A and H but they didn't want to learn it hence don't speak it. They are all jewish and have been for generations.

The elephant in the room? I guess it’s to do with traveling to Costa Rica during lockdown and her constant breaking of rules?
Could also be that Lydia and Amelia were exposed / accused (allegedly) of bullying their pregnant hairdresser over a period of 7 or 8 months ??? And creating a WhatsApp group in an attempt to dissuade said hairdresser's clients from using her services ie. sabotage her business. There is a 2 part IG Reel on the hairdresser's Instagram account, Nicky Lazou.
To date, both Lydia and Amelia have not addressed the bullying allegations even though they have been advised of the vids.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Little tired of all the lace bra boobie shots...maybe I’m a prude but every other post feels a little inappropriate. Perhaps she’s back to ‘thirst trap’ single status...or new underwear range in progress?

E2ACD509-3B12-49AA-8DA1-C2AB0F129900.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why are all these influencers suddenly stripping down? First it was inthefrow, Lidl (Lydia) and now Amelia lol.
Geez, you should take a squizz at Suzie Bonaldi in her lingerie. You can smell the desperation in the air.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for coming on to explain your view of this. I have family who are Persian Jews (the same subsection you mention) and it's interesting to learn more. And yes, I am Jewish so I do understand how much anti-semitism is online. I can't imagine calling myself "Arab girl." (My family was originally from Russia/Hungary/Austria/Britain - I wouldn't call myself a "Russian girl" either) I can't imagine my sister's sister-in-law doing that. Or her mother-in-law, who fought for the Israeli Army. Not in a million years. Note that you say your husband's family calls themselves "Arab Jews." You see, they include the Jewish part. They don't just call themselves "Arabs" (not that there's anything wrong with being Arab). It's not Amelia's attempt to keep her background and religion private. It's her lying about it. Going out of her way to pretend to be something she's not. Trading on her fake persona to sell things. That's two different things.

For example, Amelia videos herself at a dinner for YouTube. Calls it a "family dinner" yet one can clearly see her father at the head of the table, kippah on, prayer book open, kiddush cup at the ready in what is obviously a shabbat dinner. Why have that at all if you are trying to be private about your religion? Or she shows her mother at an event getting honored for her work with a charity and she doesn't even mention the charity's name. Why? Because it's the largest Jewish charity in Britain. Why show it at all if she wants to be private. Or maybe she should have named the charity because it might have inspired her followers to donate or get involved. Or she's at a "family gathering" and you can hear the horah and it's obviously somebody's Bar or Bat Mitzvah. Why have that at all? And then on the flip side, she puts out a jewelry line of Hindu-inspired items and she goes on about her family being part Indian. That's cultural appropriation. She's not Hindu. And she's not connected to her "Indian side." She actually launched the line on Diwali and she didn't even mention it!
...you just said that your relatives are PERSIAN jews, so ofc they wouldnt call themselves arab jews. Arab Jews basically means jews from arab countries, so like Iraq. Persia/Iran is NOT an arab country. And persian jews are basically mizrachi jews who live in Iran. You say there is nothing wrong with being an Arab but you seem very triggered that Amelia call herself an Arab. No wonder Arab jews/Mizrachi in Israel have to erase their arab identity because they are afraid of ppl like u. Lets not forget how Ashkenazi put Mizrachi jews (read: very rich and educated) in refugee camps when Israel was founded, while the Ashkenazi (read most were poor) were given many privileges. Also interesting u dont identify with Russia, my russian jews call themselves Russians.

Last edited:
Niomi Smart too. She ditched her clothing to promote a face cleanser from her own skincare line lol. The photo was posted on ig 5 days ago 😆
Niomi lost her mind after Joe broke up with her before the wedding! Ok but its funny how these influencers cant make the men last till the altar haha. Niomi and Amelia both had to cancel the wedding...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.