Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Amelia at the beginning of 2019? I know she broke up with her partner, but did something else happen?

Reactions: 1
Maybe Daddy (or "Abi" as our Arab habibti would call him 😜 ) instructed her to move her bony ass to the countryside after last year's scandals. The least amount of people Amelia comes into contact with, the less bullying / lying / bad behaviour she gets into ...
‘Abi’ means (older) brother in Turkish.
‘BABA’ means dad in Arabic.

Reactions: 2
‘Abi’ means (older) brother in Turkish.
‘BABA’ means dad in Arabic.
Abi / aba in arabic means my father. Baba is how you would say "daddy"
I don't know Turkish so I can't comment on that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Abi / aba in arabic means my father. Baba is how you would say "daddy"
I don't know Turkish so I can't comment on that
Abba also means father in Aramaic/Judaism. That's what my sister uses for her husband to her children. And he's Mizrahi.

re: air dry vs. blow dry. I guess things changed when researchers changed the reason for dry flaking scalps. From "dryness" to "fungus." And, alas, I suffer from this affliction and switching to an anti-fungal shampoo from a dandruff shampoo made a ton of difference for me (if anybody else has this issue). Because of this, the feeling is that you don't want a "wet scalp" all day and it's best to dry the scalp. That said, hairdressers and hair dryer companies took this information and ran with it and made using their products and services to be healthier than air drying, which is absolutely not true, as anybody with fried dry hair from hair driers and irons will know

Last edited:
Does anyone else think she's actually had a breast lift/implants? She denied it in her recent video (and took off her bra for some reason lol) but as someone who had a lift that looks super natural (as in not super perky or implants) idk what she was trying to prove 🙃

What happened to Amelia at the beginning of 2019? I know she broke up with her partner, but did something else happen?
She said 2 of her grandparents passed away in the space of a fortnight, partner broke his leg skiing so she was his carer, and also she craziness of wedding planning was getting too much

I admire her honesty when talking about the engagement breaking down and that it wasn't her choice but realisss now that they didn't know each other well enough or for long enough

As a lot on here observed at the time, the big wedding and multiple engagement parties were definitely a huge source of stress for her. Seems her family were all too hands on. Says she now wants a small wedding and short engagement, and won't marry someone without being with them for a few years.

Still no formal mention of the new boyfriend if they're still together? Just the subtle introduction in the reel a few weeks ago

Reactions: 10
Still no formal mention of the new boyfriend if they're still together? Just the subtle introduction in the reel a few weeks ago
I did not watch the entire thing. I noticed on the thumbnail, there was a question about who sent her the flowers. Did she ever address the fact that she has been seeing this guy for a while now?

She said 2 of her grandparents passed away in the space of a fortnight, partner broke his leg skiing so she was his carer, and also she craziness of wedding planning was getting too much

I admire her honesty when talking about the engagement breaking down and that it wasn't her choice but realisss now that they didn't know each other well enough or for long enough

As a lot on here observed at the time, the big wedding and multiple engagement parties were definitely a huge source of stress for her. Seems her family were all too hands on. Says she now wants a small wedding and short engagement, and won't marry someone without being with them for a few years.

I thought she was the most forthright about the engagement thing. Saying that she thought he expected a certain type of wife and it wasn't an influencer who went to events a couple of times a week etc... That's good to know for her future relationships. Whatever we think of her or influencers in general, an influencer's life has certain aspects to it. And if their partner isn't cool with it, it will just be a source of stress for both of them. Some people are happy to play camera person and take the photos and be a plus one at some events and stay out of the way. To have some aspects put on social media. But other people aren't into that.

Reactions: 4
I did not watch the entire thing. I noticed on the thumbnail, there was a question about who sent her the flowers. Did she ever address the fact that she has been seeing this guy for a while now?
Nope. Just quickly confirmed the flowers were from a man and left it at that

I thought she was the most forthright about the engagement thing. Saying that she thought he expected a certain type of wife and it wasn't an influencer who went to events a couple of times a week etc... That's good to know for her future relationships. Whatever we think of her or influencers in general, an influencer's life has certain aspects to it. And if their partner isn't cool with it, it will just be a source of stress for both of them. Some people are happy to play camera person and take the photos and be a plus one at some events and stay out of the way. To have some aspects put on social media. But other people aren't into that.
I think you might have that mixed up, im fairly certain it was a different boyfriend who wasnt cool with the influencer thing and she said her fiance was supportive

Reactions: 9
I think you might have that mixed up, im fairly certain it was a different boyfriend who wasnt cool with the influencer thing and she said her fiance was supportive
Oh.
Could be. I was bouncing around so I didn't have to listen to the filler blah blah! :D

Reactions: 1
Oh.
Could be. I was bouncing around so I didn't have to listen to the filler blah blah! :D
Thats fair enough tbh, its easy to tune out Admelia's voice going on about how hard she works from a bleeping luxury mansion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I watched the whole assumptions video and honestly like half of the questions were about her familys wealth, but one really stuck out to me in that someone said her parents paid for things for her Amelias answer I think was really telling. She was like ‘all of the things you guys see like handbags and clothes and holidays are maintained by me’ which I think really implies that the important things like rent food bills are covered by her parents money and she’s skirted around the question. Because if someone asked me if my money came from my parents to live, I wouldn’t even address my clothes id be like no I pay my own rent and bills etc.

also she was asked if she had a trust fund and she said no, but again I find that hard to believe when her father is worth hundreds of millions of pounds. UNLESS they don’t need trust funds because he just pays for everything anyway.

she also mentioned the ‘house she ‘owned‘ but said she didn’t wanna get into why she no longer owns it. So I think either she still does and she secretly lives there like some people think or it was alwaya her parents home and they decided to get rid or took it off her.

also for everyone talking about her ethnicity she mentions it in the video, lists a bunch of nationalities and talks about how she doesn’t consider herself a white women, and wouldn’t want to date a white man as she wants someone to understand her culture

Reactions: 13
I am not British but I understand that in Britain or maybe it's just London there's a thing freehold vs. the leasehold. If Amelia says she owns the house, I'm sure it's just the leasehold and the Cadogans (who own most of Chelsea) own the freehold. A little like owning a condo complex vs. owning a condo. That said, I really doubt that is the case. I would think that Philippa owns the house and rents it to Amelia.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.