Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galz

Chatty Member
Amber just didn't put the work in she thought everything would be handed to her. I would expect her to go back to being a beautican at some stage and in ten years time they will do an article where are they now kind of thing. And she will still say she was the only person to win LI singlehandedly

• Haha
Reactions: 22

larade

Went on igblade to see if she’s lost any more followers since that tiktok went viral...
EBBCDED1-519E-473B-AFA7-43F2A793F318.png

she’s lost over 30k in 30 days!! i can’t imagine her management is too pleased. does anyone know how many loss of followers is a cause for concern with influencers and their management?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I think the main issue with Amber is that a lot of people clocked onto her shitty attitude after the show ended. Then you have Molly who everyone warmed up to because they realised that she wasn’t just in it for the money and publicity after all.

Had Molly not been on the same season I think Amber would have achieved a lot more deals wise, as brands were always going to gravitate towards the girl who had a history of influencing pre-LI.

Eyerollbrainache

Her latest weight loss post. Get over yourself hun, that's all posing and a few days of not eating shit. I'm so bored of vapid, insecure influenzas trying to push 'fitness' plans.

Get back in your lane of being a free loader who is beggy and an Insta hun.

DubaiM

Amber is such a fake attention seeker with her tweet / press yesterday about just dumping her boyfriend as he is a street cat. The same Criminal Rory, she was already meant to have dumped two months ago after finding out his shock prison past. All Lies.

I’m live in Dubai and I saw her yesterday with Rory, still very much together & both obnoxious chavs - all flashy designer but money can not buy you style or manners evidently. It’s obvious up close, she has lip filler.

Pointless of her still hiding she is in Dubai as it’s obvious anyway & should just be honest/ own it like Gabby Allen. How many more months can Amber do boring Instagram stories in bed/ stuck in a room & no reference/ photos to life in London? As it’s unclear anyway when Dubai’s off the red list / open up likely to be mid May at the earliest.

• Wow

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I remember when George Floyd was murdered in America, Amber was preaching on twitter and insta about racism etc but a few days later was mocking Mexicans and the way they act /speak with that Francesca Allen. She quickly deleted that off her Instagram stories.

Helpmeout

She totally wasted her popularity after coming out of LI. I remember all the other girls jumping in deals they must have been taking it in at the time, then weeks and weeks passed and Amber comes out with a Miss Pap line. I was like what? Girl that is low end.

She could turn it around if she got a decent social media manager. She’s got over 2 million followers. But she doesn’t have the personality to be successful on her own. She does the whole ‘you don’t know how actually great I am behind Instagram’ but it just makes people think no hun you’re really not.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She reeks of insecurity. She knew Joanna was easily one of the best looking girls in the villa and was threatened by it so she chose to be horrible to try and make herself feel better. The way Michael handled things was horrible but I don’t blame him for switching at all.
I thought Joanna was gorgeous probs one of the best looking of that series IMO. Amber is pretty her cocky attitude definitely brings her down

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I don't like her and don't wish her any success really, I think she was pretty vile in the villa and still seems pretty disingenuous. I wouldn't buy anything of Molly Mae's or any influencer but at least she knows her audience and seems like a nice girl.

Reactions: 20

Eastonell

I knew she’d pipe up as soon as a Geordie appeared. I’ve read her tweets and I’ve just gotta be honest, I’m cringing. CRINGING!! Our accent isn’t that difficult to comprehend, many geordies came before us and paved the way. Dunno why she’s acting as a martyr for the whole north east offering to translate. Like hun, no. We don’t need that. Especially not from you. Realised she’s irrelevant so trying to claw herself back into the spotlight, take a rest babes it’s not a good look.

Can also add that I have had the unfortunate experience of actually meeting her pre LI and my word she was so far up her own arse I couldn’t tell where she started and ended. She pulled a ‘do you know who I am’ after my friend accidentally bumped into her then when we all looked at her blankly she swooped in with a ‘well get to know’ honestly, I still can’t believe anyone is that much of a dick.

• Haha
  • Wow

Shekshouka

Honestly I think she just doesn’t enjoy doing influencing, which is fair enough just because you’ve won love island doesn’t mean you have to become a full time influencer

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The girls (amber anna) really tried to gang up on Danny for moving on but dear god yewande was a bore and awkward. Zero chemistry between them. When all the couple's would be doing bits yewande would be fast asleep beside Danny. I was really happy he followed his gut and moved on. She was so annoyed same with amber and anna and tried to make him look like the bad guy.
When she sat on Danny's legs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Galz

Chatty Member
1000%. Really gone off Amber as of late due to her fitness plan and Dubai trip but there’s no doubt she’s a really good friend. I’m white and have an unusual Irish name. Unlike the name Yewande, my name isn’t said how it’s spelt and that can trip people up a lot when they read it. People have mispronounced my name, called me different names accidentally, etc. But never have I once been asked to go by a nickname so it was easier for someone to remember or pronounce my name. Lucie continuously asking Yewande if she could call her Y is such a microaggression and she should’ve been given a talking to by the LI producers at the very least.
Interestingly I'm white Irish living in the UK with an unusual Irish name that is hard to pronounce and spell. I have been asked to go by a nickname or "is there any easier name we could call you" I was even asked if I'd go by the English of my name and I refused as I have never ever been called by it I would probably not respond if they had started doing that. Now in the end everyone learnt my name and it was grand but I did face the obstacle in the beginning I didn't care though I just found it bizarre they wanted to go to all the effort of changing it to English or going by a nickname when I didn't know anyone in the workplace yet. I even had an arguement on the phone once as my surname is sometimes a first name and the women was trying to that must be ur first name not ur surname and I honestly had to say I think I know my own first and last name.

sugarbun

Can’t stand Amber she’s a rude immature arrogant little bitch, the only reason she won love island was because Michael pied her off and everyone felt sorry for her, her only fans are people who ‘Stan a black queen’ absolute cringe

• Haha