Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas28

Chatty Member
Just saw a pic of her on Instagram and almost didn't recognise her. She's lost a lot of weight recently hasn't she

Reactions: 1

rhill

I forgot they were close childhood friends. Ngl i think most would probably be a bit bitter too.
Yeah i did feel kinda bad for him about that situation - especially if its true that he got him into love island and basically chose the crew over him

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
What account is she ranting about on her stories?
The Shade Borough. It’s like a condensed version of black Twitter focusing on the UK.

the comments are always full of homophobic/transphobic comments whenever there are lgbt+ related posts. As much as I dislike Amber and this sham relationship, I would hate to be a non white, lgtb+ person and featured on their feed. Throw in the fact that she is with a white person, the comment section had the potential to turn into a dumpster fire.

Callous

My suspicions of Amber is now buying Instagram followers is due to as soon as she dropped down to 2.5M level in January after gradually losing followers about 7K a month on average, she suddenly started gaining followers everyday since - automatic enrolment purchasing pattern not big jumps. ( most of her new followers look like fake accounts / bots see photos 🤥). Gaining loads without much new content or publicity. Now up to 2.68M - she has gained 15K+ in last 2 weeks, some of which could be due to interest from new series starting as well as pointed out. Probably go over 2.7 or even 2.8 M before series finishes - if her engagement on her recent photos were very high it wouldn’t look so suspect. Likes of Ovie are still losing everyday, 9.5 K last month with no uplift from new series starting. Many past islanders do obviously buy to stay a certain level for their ego. Anton regularly buys big blocks of followers to stay over 1M so does Anna to stay at 1.2. Pointless waste of their own money, as brands can tell so ultimately they don’t benefit from doing it.

£1561 raised is very low for 4 months of fundraising with The Sun press publicity - only 23 people donors including herself & family when she has so many followers. Non real engagement.
It is surprising that her donations are that low (you'd have thought some of her celeb/love island mates would have bunged a few more quid here and there at least). She wasn't very pro-active in pushing it from what I saw.... I don't think she even put the link up on the main page until after she had done it.

From an Islanders point of view, I can understand the ego of wanting to keep you followers above 1 million (or at least make it look like they aren't dropping too much). I wouldn't see the point in buying fake gains, I'd have thought that money is better off spent on advertising your account/creating content.

I'm surprised you don't see more islanders cross promoting each other via the same posts when they meet up..because that's probably the easiest way to get a few more genuine followers.

JoJo2020

I agree. She always says she can’t be bothered to post much on Instagram and acknowledges that she is inconsistent with posting which is fair enough. At least she is not one of those that post their whole life on the gram then complain about people getting involved
She flogs it to the Sun instead.

rhobh17

VIP Member
Nothing much to it other than schoolyard style bitchiness.

A lot of Love Island girls end up working in Dubai, make of that what you will….

Amber saw herself after her win as Newcastle’s most famous export, but she had a reputation before she was ever on TV as a brat around the swankier bars in the town. In the meantime Rebecca became Miss Newcastle, was a face in the local scene and then a Love Island bombshell. Amber hated this.

Rebecca started working boat parties in Dubai before Amber decided to try it, and was really popular while Amber struggled, so she and her friends attempted to smear and gossip about RG and others.
Oh thanks so much!! I’m obsessed with all your insight. So Amber thinks she can be the only one from Newcastle 😂😂😂😂

Helpmeout

I actually have some mutual contacts of Amber and her family, so have a little bit of tea on her ;)

Her sister is a qualified personal trainer, and they have had a falling out over this AmberFlexx nonsense, as it was never mentioned by Amber to her family, she has used a male trainer as the guide for the programme, and the whole thing itself is pretty crap quality from a training point of view. So her sister is (I suppose quite understandably) miffed that Amber didnt ever mention her fitness venture, didnt ask for any advice, and has come out with a shit product. Doesn't look great when you're a jobbing PT and your well known sister is hawking rubbish plans online I suppose. Not that it will ever be successful of course.

In other news, she currently has a sort of 'pay as you go' agency agreement at the moment, as her previous management have terminated their deal with her after she failed to attend a call about a possible branding deal with a razor/shaving firm. This has happened on many occasions, all of the rumours about her attitude are definitely true, she has no commitment or punctuality and has lost a tonne of opportunities because of it. She has also been blacklisted by the hair and make up team who do Fabulous Magazine after turning up late for a shoot and reported 'hygiene issues' that meant artists were literally asking not to work on her face/hair, ew :sick:

On top of that, she is utterly skint and this latest round of increasingly desperate PR is a last attempt at gaining some interest before she has to call it in - not sure what this means but my friend thinks they're talking insolvency. Expect her to be on every podcast and in every low rent magazine in the next month or so in the hope she can get some panel show and reality tv appearances asap.

All in all - she has blown it, big time o_O
Do you mean Lauren? That’s her cousin not her sister.

cococookie

Chatty Member
1. She has literally nothing else going on, other than some pennies coming in from affiliate ads on instagram - she lost the Love Island online work, she gave up on her fitness brand after 5 mins, she couldn’t afford to buy property in Dubai as she only got a handful of ‘clients’ over there due to her fee expectations.

2. She is still on/off with Rory and that would be a PR disaster if it was properly revealed. She can’t be in a showmance with a guy because Rory didn’t approve.

3. The paparazzi agency she is using to set up these shots of her conveniently watching football in full hair and make up etc is the same who work with Megan Barton Hanson, Demi Sims, Chelcee Grimes… it’s just a lazy way to try and get photo article clicks then hope to get a paid interview from somewhere.

She’s staying one step ahead of bankruptcy by living like this, it’s needs must. Jen Beattie is daft as a brush and her more sensible team mates are telling her to be very careful with this.
Thanks for this because I was going to ask what has she done since Love Island and how does she make money. Sounds like she will do anything other than get an actual job 🥴