Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ef27

I don’t get that statement at all? Wow 😳
I’ve only ever been with white guys so I can’t get with another race because it’s not my type??? Wtf

Reactions: 4

Galz

Chatty Member
Being rude,obnoxious, bitchy, argumentative and pretty basically gets u pretty far in life these days

Shekshouka

Didn’t really warm to her before and definitely don’t like her now after the way she’s acted.
Jetting off to Dubai after tier 4 has been announced? She’s so f tone deaf
! & then making a joke of it posting memes about it saying i’m out and all this bs. READ THE ROOM!!
She’s with Kaz right now - see Kaz Crossley’s insta story

• Sick

Laurawright

VIP Member
Being rude,obnoxious, bitchy, argumentative and pretty basically gets u pretty far in life these days
That’s true to an extent but she’s not doing much with herself theses days , doesn’t have much a fan base either

whatstheteab

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread! Never warmed to Amber. Do any of ye follow Murad Merali? The guy who makes videos on all the Love Island stuff. He calls himself unbiased yet if any goss comes up about Amber he turns the other way :p Also found he was very complicit in people bullying Greg.
I only know of him because of the Nas drama. Didn’t agree with him airing Nas out over something so petty that should’ve been handled privately. He just seems desperate for attention.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She’s such a beg! Did she really need to star out the name of the person she was group watching something with? Who gives a shit if her showmance was over…
1B39FFCC-780F-4DDE-93ED-FDE0BCFCF684.jpeg
69ECC970-752F-4CC1-826B-30D5C630363A.jpeg
21A9F358-1AAC-4450-B5D7-913335F7E904.jpeg

atrendingtopic

Nah Greg gets way too much praise just because he's not Amber. He's not a nice person, he literally went in there just to win 25k by fooling somebody into believing he liked them. People like him and Shaughna are conniving.
Speaking of Shaughna... did anyone ever figure out who her boyfriend is?

& how do you know that Greg was just there for the dosh?

lilyrose2

Income statement is a detailed breakdown of income payments adding up to the Current Assets total ( cash in bank & in hand - total income received) - £362K as listed in this summary. You cannot just take out a million or any money from a Company before you pay any tax on it. It has to be declared first in current assets total ( £362 K) then minus the corporate tax, social security & any expenses as listed as totals in this summary - what’s left is Net Assets. If she paid herself a salary it would be listed or within of the detailed expenses breakdown - including hair, make up & clothes / beauty treatments/ travel/professional fees costs expenses etc.. Expenses Total in summary - £43,000.

See attached previous LI winner, Dani Dyer’s summary for 2020- v similar amounts to Amber. Current assets £269k - Net assets - £215K. It’s the income figures they really get not the over the top exaggerated PR spin net worths in the press.

Celebrities set up these limited companies to only pay 19% corporate tax on their income, instead of paying high personal income tax rates- 20% - £12,5k - £50K / 40% - £50K -£150k & 45% on over £150,000+. It’s legal tax avoidance saving them a lot of money. Many have multiple companies for different work - such as Molly Mae has 3.
Amber just set a new one on 2 Dec 2020 - ARG SKINCARE LIMITED- no current assets. She hasn’t launched her skincare company.

Fans believe these £1M Deal headlines but all these fashion deals are paid on meeting of approx 5 sale targets - each target increasingly more difficult to get paid the full amount. First payment is guaranteed (maybe approx. £200,000) then so on. Depends on individual contract terms. No company just hands over £1 MIllion cash straight away to a 22 year old with no experience - like any salary you have to earn it & do the work. If your collection sells out & hits every target throughout the contract period, you can get paid the full amount. Amber’s apparently did not sellout even the launch collection flopped or meet any of the other sales targets, that’s why Misspap did not renew her contract as it was simply not successful- poor return for their investment. Not surprising as her clothing collections were awful & unwearable. The same group PLT & Boohoo renewed Molly Mae & Maura’s contracts since because they hit their sales targets & successful. Amber’s poor sales is probably reason why she hasn’t got any other fashion brands deals since.
Sorry you are totally wrong. Completely off the mark.

Her company could make £1m in a financial year & she could pay out e.g. £500k in salary or pension in expenses to herself. This would be shown as expenditure in the profit & loss. We would never see this, as P&L isn’t shown for small businesses on companies house.

The net worth / balance sheet (current assets) is only a snapshot of what is left (assets-liabilities) on that day the accounts are produced. E.g Amber could have taken £500k out in weekly / monthly salary during the 12months therefore that would never appear on the balance sheet......

lockdown sux

VIP Member
So Greg is doing interviews in London now. Do we think strictly? (As an Olympian not reality star ) or I’m a celeb ??

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Greg comes across so down to earth and normal. He is back studying for his law exams. Like it was a summer romance, he came in with what 3 weeks left at most. He was just there for a bit of craic. He lives in Ireland and they never discussed him moving after knowing eachother for a few weeks he really isn't a fuck boy.
It wasn’t even 3 weeks I think it was something like 10 days

Jkay

Chatty Member
And I think badly of all of the ones do. Go on a quiz show if you want to make money or big brother or the circle. Don't go on a show where you're meant to be dating people and string them along when you don't actually like them. They're not all secret masterminds some of them actually are there for love.
Some of them? I recall one person out of the last two series that was actually there for love, Amy iirc (the one dumped by Curtis)

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Amber has a Post up about the book she has out the ‘mills and boon’ one It’s out in July.
I hope the ghost writer gets all credit for it !
You know if another islanders had a book like that out Amber would be mocking them rn!
What happened to herself and Yewande?

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She does this every few months to try and get a response. She’s such a ‘u ok hun’, it’s a repeat cycle.

Nobody cares about her fake relationship, nobody asks for her thoughts on LI any more, so she needs something to get some attention.

atrendingtopic

How does Amber get all the bad news to die so quickly? I remember the drug story on her launch night but after two days it was forgotten. Most Z listers the rags like to rehash it in every other headline, but never with her. The drug dealer boyfriend, I don’t understand how no one has seen them out together, how has no one exposed that she hasn’t broken up with him? I know Amber isn’t in demand but she lives near all the other z listers who call the paps all the time.
Didn't someone say that paps are illegal in Dubai?
She's only just got back to London, who knows whether he's still out there too