Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Heart paid her 3 million to be their new breakfast host with Jamie (not sure how much he’s been paid) and she hasn’t been on air for about a month now? Great value for money I as hoping she got sacked but I think she’s off for the school holidays

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t decide what irks me more ... Amanda Holden or Alicia Dixon’s Voice

Reactions: 4
So Heart paid her 3 million to be their new breakfast host with Jamie (not sure how much he’s been paid) and she hasn’t been on air for about a month now? Great value for money I as hoping she got sacked but I think she’s off for the school holidays
I’ve stopped listening since she’s gone on! The laugh is so fake.

Reactions: 3
Oh there is a god !! I’m watching BGT Champions and some young comedian made a botox joke to Alisha and Amanda...Well Alisha shouted out that shes never had any ...guess what though ? Amanda stayed quiet 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I saw her once when she was married to Les Dennis, they were dining in a restaurant with their parents in the city where i lived and she had to be seated in the window of this fancy restaurant where she will get spotted. Absolute thrives on the attention that one

Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen someone with such a shiny, tight face. It makes my own face hurt looking at hers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I liked her better as an actress than a presenter ... anyone else remember that great drama she was in, "Cutting It"?

Reactions: 10
She's ok she looks good for her age. I saw her on QVC selling her range of homeware most of it was tat IMO and stuff you could buy at b&m for half the price.

Reactions: 3
I worked with her at an event, she was really lovely. And yet, I find her telly persona so annoying I can't bear to watch her.

She annoys the hell out of me when she does that fake 'ooh, you've just melted my motherly heart' look at the very sight of any child at all who appears on that show she judges on, I bet she practises it in front of the mirror. Then when the child sings, there's the little fake tear we see running down her cheek, ('one' very well rehearsed tear) just in case we missed her melting heart moment. Hmm, when I cry at anything I leave a trail of snotty tissues behind me. Sorry folks, TMI 🤢

Memo to Holden: they're not real tears if yer nose doesn't go bright read and yer face doesn't go all blotchy! 🤪

• Haha
Joe Lycett can’t stand her either I’ve just found out .You’re always welcome here Joe 😂

The £3m seems pretty bullshit. Heart is a commercial, money making station and they really would know that paying, to pick a random name, Ulrika Johnson £300,000 a year would have next to no impact on the listening figures, and that she would gladly sign for that. NOBODY is sat at home saying “you know who id listen to on the radio - Amanda Holden!”

• Haha
  • Heart