Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very false. Also thought she was insensitive on the Giovanna Fletcher podcast, talking about whats a proper miscarriage/stillbirth. A lot of women would have felt dismissed. Same goes for McCall. Her attitude to negative birth stories put me off her entirely. Arseholes.

Reactions: 5
Her ex-carpet cleaner has done a story on her in the daily mail today, claiming she’s cold and ignorant 😂

In a desperate attempt to stay relevant she is now comparing herself to Love Island Lucie. They don't similar at all do they?

Yes I love this thread! 100% agree, Amanda is fake, smug and beyond annoying. Shes on my TV tit list along with, Lorainne Kelly, Holly Willoughby, Davina, Caroline Flack, all the loose women especially Coleen Nolan. The few I dont mind watching are Alison Hammond, Christine Lampard, Emma Willis and Rylan. Absolutely love Gina DiCampo lol

Reactions: 15
Amanda is annoying, shallow and probably quite an unpleasant person, and I would like to add Fearne Cotton to the TV tit list

Reactions: 7
Well well well ...even Philip Schofield doesn’t like her..😡.I agree with the This Morning craft host that she should be sacked from BGT..

Reactions: 3
Amanda Holden, who is universally loathed, went for King is daytime TV and is widely loved and though of as a National Treasure by some. In what world did she think she was going to come out better in this story.

My favourite response on Twitter though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 3
Keeps her in the public eye to be having a spat with schofe Heart FM probably lost listeners when she joined so by mentioning him on the radio it’s good publicity.
Yep. I reckon so. She's insufferable and desperate

I still can’t believe she bumped uglies with Les Dennis, to fling her way into the celebrity mosh pit! She’s like a ventriloquists dummy, so wooden!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why exactly has she come after Schofield?
This too

So many people are pissed that she's filled in for Emma on Heart as well! Not surprised - Emma was always so friendly and lively, and seemed genuinely good friends with Jamie...can't imagine Amanda is the same!

She must live so close to the studios, that's why she is a stand in.

• Haha
I used to love Heart Breakfast, but since they made the decision to sack all the regional presenters and only have Jamie and Amanda it’s terrible!! I can’t listen anymore.

Reactions: 11
Dislike her, shes like Heath Ledgers Joker - 'wanna know how I got these scars?' - was it pretending to laugh at Les Dennis's jokes for money?

Reactions: 4
This too

So many people are pissed that she's filled in for Emma on Heart as well! Not surprised - Emma was always so friendly and lively, and seemed genuinely good friends with Jamie...can't imagine Amanda is the same!
It’s like karma has got me for opening this thread 😬 she’s on all the bloody buses promoting Heart radio 😂 grrr I dislike her so much ...that hag face old bint

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see that shes bringing out an album?! Apparently there was a bidding war between 3 top music labels to sign her. What the actual duck? 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see that shes bringing out an album?! Apparently there was a bidding war between 3 top music labels to sign her. What the actual duck? 😂😂
Record labels clearly not knowing the mood of the nation. She could be a talented singer, but nobody actually likes her so nobody is going through to buy her album.