Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had the good fortune to see Samantha Womack (Janus) doing proper theatre ("South Pacific" at the Barbican) and the misfortune to see Amanda Holden gracing the stage a couple of times as well, sadly. Most recently in "Stepping Out", fortunately I hadn't paid anything for the ticket, and even so I left at the interval, it was that bad. Since you're comparing the two, Samantha was excellent, Amanda was an absolute talent vacuum. I've no idea how she manages to stay on Britain's Got Talent when she herself has none. Or why the Daily Mail keeps bringing us pictures of her latest desperate mutton/lamb style, I guess she pays them to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got no time for Amanda Holden but I have to applaud her for sharing the story of Theo on last nights NHS Superstars programme

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone dislike her as much as I do ?? And it’s a HUGE dislike ..I’m getting triggered just typing this 😂
I don't dislike her, I just find her profoundly irritating. Especially when she goes our without a bra, waiting for the paps to photograph her. She must be pretty insecure, if she resorts to these lenghts to get some attention. I've come to the conclusion, that the more publicity a "celebrity" courts, the more non existent are their talents. This seems to apply to 90% of zelebs these days.

Reactions: 11
A very feminine and attractive woman, but how on earth she has made such a high profile successful living I am not sure.

Reactions: 1
My husband says that he can’t look at her without thinking she’s had Les Dennis’s cock in her mouth ! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She strikes me as a mean girl. No denying she was gorgeous prior to all the work she had done. I find her simpering towards Simon very cringe.

Reactions: 3
My husband says that he can’t look at her without thinking she’s had Les Dennis’s cock in her mouth ! 😂
Brilliant. The Daily Mail should add that reminder to each daily story they run on her "turning heads" :ROFLMAO: as she walks to her "work" across Leicester Square.

She's the most uninteresting, mediocre, arse licking, fame bleep and I just can't understand why she's on the TV. She can't move her face, she comes off as fake and false and would do anything for 5 minutes in the papers. She is a vile woman who lets other women down as far as I'm concerned.
At least Catherine Zeta Jones could act when she slept her way to the top. AH managed to get as far as Les Dennis 😆
Her singing to raise money for the NHS too, unbelievably cringey and self indulgent when she really has no more talent than your average pub singer. To the be a 'judge' on BGT when she's famous for nothing and is a terrible presenter is just strange.

Absolutely agree on the Loose Women too. I find them embarrassing and a massive step backwards for women being respected with the exception of Janet S-P and Stacey Soloman.

Neil Morrisey is still a strangely attractive guy though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's the most uninteresting, mediocre, arse licking, fame bleep and I just can't understand why she's on the TV. She can't move her face, she comes off as fake and false and would do anything for 5 minutes in the papers. She is a vile woman who lets other women down as far as I'm concerned.
At least Catherine Zeta Jones could act when she slept her way to the top. AH managed to get as far as Les Dennis 😆
Her singing to raise money for the NHS too, unbelievably cringey and self indulgent when she really has no more talent than your average pub singer. To the be a 'judge' on BGT when she's famous for nothing and is a terrible presenter is just strange.

Absolutely agree on the Loose Women too. I find them embarrassing and a massive step backwards for women being respected with the exception of Janet S-P and Stacey Soloman.

Neil Morrisey is still a strangely attractive guy though.
Agreed with your post until you mentioned the awful attention seeking Stacey Solomon ... maybe you were being sarcastic, and it was lost on me??!!

Reactions: 6
Agreed with your post until you mentioned the awful attention seeking Stacey Solomon ... maybe you were being sarcastic, and it was lost on me??!!
I had a feeling she wouldn't be popular but in the context of that show she doesn't bother me because she stays in her lane. She doesn't pretend to be something she's not or give smug opinions on things she's not qualified for like they're fact. Janet S-P is a nightmare too but at least she is successful, has been through it and is obviously quite bright. It's when people like Colleen Nolan and that Linda start giving opinions on complex political issues that they haven't understood I find it embarrassing. Bit like Eamon saying his bit on 5G. People listen to that tit.
That said, I watch it for maybe 5 minutes a few times a month so I might well have it wrong.