Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyStark

Chatty Member
Does anyone dislike her as much as I do ?? And it’s a HUGE dislike ..I’m getting triggered just typing this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She’s awful. Her fillers are awful. Her laugh is awful.
I’ve really struggled with her since she nearly died giving birth but then got plastered in make up to sit on BGT 2 days later. So desperate for fans and Simon cowell. I found it so cold and vile.

Reactions: 52

Morty

Man identified in the grassing up of Amanda Holden. I don't blame him to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know it's awful to irrationaly hate someone you've never met...
But I can't stand her 🤦‍♀️ I want to Chuck things at the telly when she's on.

Also don't like Tess, Davina in small doses (she shouts everything and it pisses me off)
Don't mind Claudia.
Anyone from loose women sets my teeth on edge. I think it's a requirement that to be on that show your voice MUST be like nails on a chalk board

• Heart
Reactions: 24

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I detest her 🙈🙈 in my best Nikki Graham voice “who is she?” She only gets wheeled out for BGT and is the only reason I can’t watch.

To be honest, I can’t stomach most of them, Holly Willoghby, Tess Daly, Aleesha Dixon 🤮

Reactions: 20

RachieBoo

Just came here to drop the Mrs 'O' takedown of this horrible, tacky narc woman.... oh it was beautiful to read and put this cock hopping gold digging plastic wannabe firmly in her place. As if she had a pop at Sharon Osborne for needing Simon ( I once dressed as a dog on TV for pay) Cowell to get famous. That silly foul bint AH, needs to fuck off with her inner tube lips , tiny tits with pencil erasers stuck on them. Her bunny lines and corpselike appearance. The way she is prancing like a pole dancer against the wall of her daughters 18th birthday party 😳 😔
Who the fuck does she think she is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...r-pathetic-defends-Simon-Cowell-tore-him.html.

Sharon's response 😆 🤣 😂

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 Read that and weep Mandy
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Cannot Handle Tess at all, awful woman who says ‘kuple’ way too much 🤦🏻‍♀️ Claudia is very annoying but find her more watchable than Tragic Tess or Annoying Amanda. I have no idea why so many women on tv are so irritating and hard to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LadyStark

Chatty Member
She’s awful. Her fillers are awful. Her laugh is awful.
I’ve really struggled with her since she nearly died giving birth but then got plastered in make up to sit on BGT 2 days later. So desperate for fans and Simon cowell. I found it so cold and vile.
😂😂 praise the lord..there is others like me

• Haha
Reactions: 17