Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I saw her on QVC the other day. She has a 'range' of houseware called Bundleberry. Seems to consist mainly of plastic plants in pots. She is 'addicted to shopping'. Sigh. Plus she was wearing a dress split up to her knickers.
Have you seen the price of some of the tit? πŸ™„

Haha, no way she only 38. She's nearer 50. Here's her on blind date 1991, she'd only be 13 if that was the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's always interesting to go back and see what slebs looked like before the surgery. Last night on Eurovision Madonna looked liked a completely different person to when she sang Like A Prayer 30 years ago. And not because of any natural aging process.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is who we are on about and replying to πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Was a bit baffled why everyone thought she was 10 years older!!
I don’t get it. When did we start discussing her? Did I miss it??? I didn’t see anyone else even mention her before you 🀣

Reactions: 1
Who the hell is the woman in the picture & why the hell are we discussing her in the Amanda Holden thread??! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the hell is the woman in the picture & why the hell are we discussing her in the Amanda Holden thread??! 😑
She auditioned on BGT last night. No clue why someone suddenly decided to start talking about her though 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get it. When did we start discussing her? Did I miss it??? I didn’t see anyone else even mention her before you 🀣
People on the first page were mentioning other presenter-types they hated and @LadyStark mentioned Jamelia so I think thats why. I was a bit confused at first though. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
People on the first page were mentioning other presenter-types they hated and @LadyStark mentioned Jamelia so I think thats why. I was a bit confused at first though. πŸ˜‚
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!

She’s deleted all her posts now. Which has made it even more confusing ha. X

• Haha
Piers Morgan says that Amanda is one of his most loyal and trusted friends. Speaks volumes!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just imagine.... you think you're good at something, you work hard to practice your act, you're feeling pretty good about your chances, only to be told by amanda "I'm only famous cause I'm a bit of a slag and I have absolutely no talent of my own" holden tells you that you're rubbish.

I bleeping despise Amanda Holden, I look forward to the news coverage that features her demise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her voice is now shrieking at shoppers in the Marks and Spencer self service checkouts, inc my local one. It’s extremely disturbing.