Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did that tit sitcom that got canned after a few episodes, something about a circus. And she was Fiona in Shrek the musical for a while. I don’t mind her but I have to agree she’s mostly famous for sleeping her way into the industry.

Reactions: 5
She has consistently punched below her weight when it comes to men, that's for sure.

She's irritating but definitely not as bad as Tess Daly. That woman puts my teeth on edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it's awful to irrationaly hate someone you've never met...
But I can't stand her 🤦‍♀️ I want to Chuck things at the telly when she's on.

Also don't like Tess, Davina in small doses (she shouts everything and it pisses me off)
Don't mind Claudia.
Anyone from loose women sets my teeth on edge. I think it's a requirement that to be on that show your voice MUST be like nails on a chalk board

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know it's awful to irrationaly hate someone you've never met...
But I can't stand her 🤦‍♀️ I want to Chuck things at the telly when she's on.

Also don't like Tess, Davina in small doses (she shouts everything and it pisses me off)
Don't mind Claudia.
Anyone from loose women sets my teeth on edge. I think it's a requirement that to be on that show your voice MUST be like nails on a chalk board
I feel bad aswell, but I would never be rude to her in public if we happened to meet . You’d do the nice 2 faced approach I assume ..sooo we need here to be able to offload the negative crap and feel at ease

Reactions: 3
Absolutely can’t stand her!! She’s always been a woman having an affair when she was married and she still continues to dress like one to stay relevant

Reactions: 15
A laugh that could curdle milk and the constant need to cry at every contestant with the smallest hint of a sob story drives me insane. I think she'd genuinely be sobbing at a kid singing about their dead goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to grit my teeth not to throw my M & S small basket of lovely things on the floor when she screeched at me from the self service till today ‘Hiiiiiiiii it’s Amanduuhhhhhh’

Why is she still around, has she got rabid secrets on Simon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I detest her 🙈🙈 in my best Nikki Graham voice “who is she?” She only gets wheeled out for BGT and is the only reason I can’t watch.

To be honest, I can’t stomach most of them, Holly Willoghby, Tess Daly, Aleesha Dixon 🤮

Reactions: 20