Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of Amanda Holden, but the best thing she has ever done is to call out Phillip Schofield. I wish she will say more after his superinjunction expires, allegedly this July.

Reactions: 11
How has she got For The Love of Dogs gig? Nope it is so wrong. How can you go from the incredible Paul to Holden. What the duck are they thinking?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How has she got For The Love of Dogs gig? Nope it is so wrong. How can you go from the incredible Paul to Holden. What the duck are they thinking?
I don’t think she would suit the show. She could hardly walk around in skimpy clothes and high heels at Battersea

However to be fair to her she does have connections to animal charities

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she would suit the show. She could hardly walk around in skimpy clothes and high heels at Battersea

I would love Ricky Gervais to do it. That would be fab!

She just isn't right for the ethos of this show.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I don't watch BGT so I could be wrong but she doesn't seem like a warm hearted empathetic soul. That's it now, she's got national treasure status. I don't even like Stacey Solomon but someone like her would have been better as she seems softer/ nicer 🙄

Reactions: 4
I was so gobsmacked when I found out it was her. Not a patch on O'Grady who was so genuine about his love for animals and willing to get on the floor and play rough and tumble with the dogs. She'll be prancing about smirking ang giggling like a brain dead 13 year old.
---
Should have been Alan Carr IMO. He’s an animal lover.
I find him SO irritating though

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen her a few times over the past couple
of years, seemed lovely. The first time I saw her though, I texted a friend and literally went, “I’ve just seen Amanda Holden and her face literally looks as if it’s made of plastic.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you seen the price of some of the tit? 🙄

Haha, no way she only 38. She's nearer 50. Here's her on blind date 1991, she'd only be 13 if that was the case!
I thought she was from Portsmouth not London 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
---
I’ve never really understood the appeal of Amanda Holden and I will never know how she got into acting off the back of blind date apart from the obvious that she shagged around.
I remember seeing her in a program called the grimleys a comedy based in Birmingham she definitely could not act. I do think she looks good though, but she is so shallow and annoying very similar to Carol Vorderman, desperate for attention acts and if they are 21
---
I have a friend that lives in Bristol where Carol Vorderman also lives. Apparently she walks around the city as if she is Kim Kardashian 🤣
And if she was chocolate, she would eat herself

and years ago, my mum seen Amanda Holden out in a nightclub in Liverpool . She was low-key seeing one of the Liverpool players. I think his name was Steve McManaman she was looking down at all the regular girls in the bar that was back in the 90s

Last edited:
Reactions: 7