Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely "a monet" looks good from far away but a right old mess up close. And yes this was shamelessly stolen from the film Clueless
As soon as I started reading that I knew where it was from great film 🀣 she 100% does thr nipple thing for attention it's so pathetic wanting attention so desperately as a grown woman, she's basically acting like an embarrassing teenager imo

Reactions: 9
She’s cracking on a bit for men to be lusting after her plastic face and horrible tits! She should just shut the duck up and grow old gracefully, not acting like a wannabe bleep all the time!

Reactions: 5
Given she's got 2 daughters, you think she'd have a bit of decorum for their sakes. Her old man must be a right pushover, seeing his wife displaying her wares online daily.

Reactions: 6
What were the headlines about yesterday? Sounded like clickbait saying she'd stripped naked and Jamie Theakston told her to put a top on. Think it was on radio. I didn't bother clicking just πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Given she's got 2 daughters, you think she'd have a bit of decorum for their sakes. Her old man must be a right pushover, seeing his wife displaying her wares online daily.
It's mad to think she was married to Les Dennis. She used him as he was quite well known at the time, years ago

Reactions: 8
What were the headlines about yesterday? Sounded like clickbait saying she'd stripped naked and Jamie Theakston told her to put a top on. Think it was on radio. I didn't bother clicking just πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
She posed for a life drawing class during the breakfast show. It's on her insta, I haven't bothered looking but came across this. Even at her daughter's 18th birthday party it's got to be all about her. Do parents usually attend the 18th bash? Looks like it's just her and the DJ with a crowd of teens. My daughter is turning 18 this month and would be mortified if I did this.

---
There's a photo of her in a bikini on her insta, she looks incredible but I wouldn't sacrifice my face to have her figure. She's trying and failing to steal Liz Hurley's Queen of milfs crown. She's becoming more desperate as she gets older. There's some lovely photos of her with her daughters on the post she made for Holly's 18th.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just came here to drop the Mrs 'O' takedown of this horrible, tacky narc woman.... oh it was beautiful to read and put this cock hopping gold digging plastic wannabe firmly in her place. As if she had a pop at Sharon Osborne for needing Simon ( I once dressed as a dog on TV for pay) Cowell to get famous. That silly foul bint AH, needs to duck off with her inner tube lips , tiny tits with pencil erasers stuck on them. Her bunny lines and corpselike appearance. The way she is prancing like a pole dancer against the wall of her daughters 18th birthday party 😳 πŸ˜”
Who the duck does she think she is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...r-pathetic-defends-Simon-Cowell-tore-him.html.

Sharon's response πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† Read that and weep Mandy
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cannot stand the woman- don’t take on Mrs O she’s a savage and she’s ripped Mrs les Dennis a new one- embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've never liked her. Who has she sucked off to still get so many TV gigs etc?

Reactions: 7
Just came here to drop the Mrs 'O' takedown of this horrible, tacky narc woman.... oh it was beautiful to read and put this cock hopping gold digging plastic wannabe firmly in her place. As if she had a pop at Sharon Osborne for needing Simon ( I once dressed as a dog on TV for pay) Cowell to get famous. That silly foul bint AH, needs to duck off with her inner tube lips , tiny tits with pencil erasers stuck on them. Her bunny lines and corpselike appearance. The way she is prancing like a pole dancer against the wall of her daughters 18th birthday party 😳 πŸ˜”
Who the duck does she think she is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...r-pathetic-defends-Simon-Cowell-tore-him.html.

Sharon's response πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† Read that and weep Mandy
---
What a bleeping idiot to have suggested Simon Cowell gave Sharon anything. Amanda’s not even that young to make such a silly statement, she would have been aware of Black Sabbath and β€œThe Osbournes”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've never liked her. Who has she sucked off to still get so many TV gigs etc?
I thought it was quite well known that Simon had a massive thing for her and that's why she got the BGT gig. No idea if anything happened

Reactions: 1
You almost have to respect her for how far she's got with such little talent. I've seen her on stage a few times and she's even less talented there than she is on screen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing that Simon has preferred cock for some time, maybe he misheard her name and thought people were taking about a man that's holding, which made him really keen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posed for a life drawing class during the breakfast show. It's on her insta, I haven't bothered looking but came across this. Even at her daughter's 18th birthday party it's got to be all about her. Do parents usually attend the 18th bash? Looks like it's just her and the DJ with a crowd of teens. My daughter is turning 18 this month and would be mortified if I did this.

---

There's a photo of her in a bikini on her insta, she looks incredible but I wouldn't sacrifice my face to have her figure. She's trying and failing to steal Liz Hurley's Queen of milfs crown. She's becoming more desperate as she gets older. There's some lovely photos of her with her daughters on the post she made for Holly's 18th.
β€œI’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom!!” 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she sent her daughter to school on a 1990s themed day as Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman? The backlash started and then she blamed her husband iirc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's said her nipples are very sensitive to the cold but wearing a bra with a lined cup would remedy that. Why would anyone want to walk around with erect nipples.

If she's at work, then that would be really uncomfortable for her colleagues and people who work on the show. Desperately trying not to look at her nips (because they're pretty unavoidable tbh).

Puts them in an awkward position if I'm thinking about certain workplace policies

Reactions: 2
I thought it was quite well known that Simon had a massive thing for her and that's why she got the BGT gig. No idea if anything happened
Nothing had happened between her and Simon other than he's thrown money at her, Simon Cowell is Gay (darling) he just surrounds himself with woman to give off the impression he's a lady's man.

Reactions: 4