Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very much from the era of women being there to look pretty as laugh at men’s jokes.

Reactions: 6
She is too old for this “Oh I didn’t realise my nipple were erect” malarkey.

Reactions: 6
Anyone see her on Ant n Dec Takeaway last night? Her face really showed the extent of all her plastic surgery. Especially the telltale lines at the the top right of her nose.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see her on Ant n Dec Takeaway last night? Her face really showed the extent of all her plastic surgery. Especially the telltale lines at the the top right of her nose.
Yeah I thought that, and her lips looked like a pair of sausages

Reactions: 3
I think I saw her flogging her 18yo daughter in one of the tabloid rags this week. Classy.

• Sick
She looked horrific on Ant and Dec last night, she's really overdone the surgery to her face.

As for that cackle, my god. Her husband must wear earplugs.

Reactions: 7
She looked horrific on Ant and Dec last night, she's really overdone the surgery to her face.

As for that cackle, my god. Her husband must wear earplugs.
I didn’t see it but from previous appearances, I’m sure she just developed that cackle to draw attention to herself. Every movement is exaggerated.

I didn’t see it but from previous appearances, I’m sure she just developed that cackle to draw attention to herself. Every movement is exaggerated.
That cackle made the renovation programme with Alan Carr almost unwatchable. So put on. It's like she wanted everyone to think 'oh look she's so pretty and thin but laughs like a docker so actually is one of the lads'. Anyway whatever it is extremely tiresome.

Reactions: 10
I can’t abide her, I refuse to watch any tv programmes she is on. Don’t know anyone that likes her and can’t understand why she is still on tv.

Reactions: 15
I can’t abide her, I refuse to watch any tv programmes she is on. Don’t know anyone that likes her and can’t understand why she is still on tv.
Her kids and hubby must be so proud her showing her saggy little tits all the time!

• Haha