Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous, Why she’s felt the need to have all that work done I don’t know?
I think it's an addiction / self-harm thing. I'm not a behavioural psychiatrist so I am only guessing. There's obviously some underlying insecurities or compulsion issues at play. Kinda feel sorry for people like that, Vorderman is the same.

Reactions: 12
I think it's an addiction / self-harm thing. I'm not a behavioural psychiatrist so I am only guessing. There's obviously some underlying insecurities or compulsion issues at play. Kinda feel sorry for people like that, Vorderman is the same.
Sure I read somewhere she spends in excess of £30,000 a year on treatments. There was a point she looked quite good with all the work but she's went too far now

• Wow
Sure I read somewhere she spends in excess of £30,000 a year on treatments. There was a point she looked quite good with all the work but she's went too far now
People like that (Amanda, Katie price, Charlotte Crosby etc) will never be happy with how they look so they keep getting more and more work, buying new clothes, new makeup, getting their hair done/hair colour changed, editing, filtering etc until they get therapy. By the time they’re 70, they will look bloody horrific.

People like that (Amanda, Katie price, Charlotte Crosby etc) will never be happy with how they look so they keep getting more and more work, buying new clothes, new makeup, getting their hair done/hair colour changed, editing, filtering etc until they get therapy. By the time they’re 70, they will look bloody horrific.
It's fucked up. I really worry about the younger generation feeling the need to get all this work done. I know young girls in their mid 20s that have got botox because its" preventative". Alot of these young girls worship the Kardashians as well

Reactions: 10
It's fucked up. I really worry about the younger generation feeling the need to get all this work done. I know young girls in their mid 20s that have got botox because its" preventative". Alot of these young girls worship the Kardashians as well
Its the inflatable lips that bother me, It makes them look like a duck. How they can see that as an improvement I don’t know.

Reactions: 13
I would call it vanity. They can't bear the natural ageing process

Reactions: 7

They look bloody horrific now to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone rate that stuff she flogs on QVC? No offence to anyone who may have bought it, but to me it looks like cheap mass-produced Chinese tat.

Reactions: 2
She needs to leave her face alone. Looks bad on BGT deffo had cheek and lip filler.
I could have achieved the same results on her face with a cricket bat.

(not that I condone violence against women, obviously, it's a joke).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to leave her face alone. Looks bad on BGT deffo had cheek and lip filler.
I agree. It's her lips that change shape every year - and her lipstick goes beyond them. Why????

Has anyone noticed Simon's eyes are different now? One of them is so much smaller than the other, as if he can't open it properly. I think the surgeon's made a right mess of his face now.

Reactions: 9
Randomly got an episode of Miss Marple on TV. and I'm watching it thinking, is that Amanda Holden? Sort of looks like her. Gonna have to Google it. Turns out it is her. I know it's an old episode, but she has had so much work in the years since she is almost unrecognisable.

Reactions: 8
New to the thread but the revive collagen adverts keep popping up. She claims it gives her healthy nails, skin and hair … all of which are fake. She can barely move her face from all the work done

Reactions: 8
I don’t like her, very fake and narcissistic BUT she hates Schofield and I like that about her because he’s a poisonous predator who should have been cancelled a long time ago.

Reactions: 15
Why does she feel the need to dress like a slapper for BGT it’s a family show … don’t need to see her non existent tits or skanky legs !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nauseating is the word I am looking for. Her Vordaman, Quickenden, Price, Soloman, all a bunch of fame hungry idiots.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nauseating is the word I am looking for. Her Vordaman, Quickenden, Price, Soloman, all a bunch of fame hungry idiots.....
Vorderman isn't an idiot though is she, plus she was pretty attractive before all the 'work' ... it's strange that she's ended-up the way she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 6