Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like Amanda sometimes (sorry! Im not here to rave though!) but all this 'me and my husband have AMAZING sex twelve times a day' and similar that she (and other zelebs) go on about is so weird. Firstly your kids/mum/friends/neighbours/mother in law can see what you're saying! Second it makes me think they're in a sexless relationship/on the verge of divorce! There's just no need for it, it's like an advanced version of that annoying Facebook couple who play out their whole relationship on Facebook (my world, my moon and stars, my amazing hubby bought me a coffee this morning, love him and he replies oh my one true love you're so welcome I love you so much babe and everyone knows he's snagging Amy from number 39) it's just too much.
You’ve just reminded me Myleene Klass is another one who does this. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually quite like Amanda sometimes (sorry! Im not here to rave though!) but all this 'me and my husband have AMAZING sex twelve times a day' and similar that she (and other zelebs) go on about is so weird. Firstly your kids/mum/friends/neighbours/mother in law can see what you're saying! Second it makes me think they're in a sexless relationship/on the verge of divorce! There's just no need for it, it's like an advanced version of that annoying Facebook couple who play out their whole relationship on Facebook (my world, my moon and stars, my amazing hubby bought me a coffee this morning, love him and he replies oh my one true love you're so welcome I love you so much babe and everyone knows he's snagging Amy from number 39) it's just too much.
Who in hell has the time and energy to have sex 12 times a day

And naked trampolining no less :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 8
I'll probably get slated for saying this but I don't understand why she wouldn't go to her baby boy's funeral, only the midwife attended. I have lost a baby during pregnancy and laying him to rest was the last thing I could do for him. Putting my hard hat on now 👷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'll probably get slated for saying this but I don't understand why she wouldn't go to her baby boy's funeral, only the midwife attended. I have lost a baby during pregnancy and laying him to rest was the last thing I could do for him. Putting my hard hat on now 👷‍♀️
I did not know this. Was she full term when she lost him?

Reactions: 1
Grief is a very personal thing. She lost a baby when she was what, 7 months?
Of course it is. Why would you not lay him to rest though? Maybe she was too ill but surely her husband would have attended? It was an awful thing for her to go through.

Completely understand what you say.

Reactions: 3
Is it okay to admit that i despise her?
Her Ant & Dec surprise undercover showed her up for being horrendous to staff

Absolute talentless cow-bag of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hate this woman with a passion. Couldn’t believe it when heart breakfast show went national and had to listen to her and sad sack Jamie. I lasted 2 minutes and switched to another station.
I hate how everyone went on about her looking amazing at 50. Bloody Botox and surgery.

Reactions: 12

A friend of mine who used to work in house insurance said she was not too pleasant to her either. She might get better looking with age but definitely question marks about her being a diva.

It was funny on DNA Stories when she met up with the distant relative, she didn't seem bothered about being related to Holden, she was too busy inviting Alan Carr to visit her. I didn't mind her when she was a jobbing actor but what's she done to deserve the showbiz royalty label?

Reactions: 4
Absolutely can't stand this woman. The only thing I like about Pip Schofield is that he would not work with her..
Nah. I'm team Holden in this instance. Schofield is a controlling prick and clearly Amanda is not a giggly airhead like Willoughby who defers to him in everything. Clearly his ego couldn't handle it.

• Heart
Did anyone else see that musical theatre special on BBC1 a few weeks back where she sang ‘I Know Him So Well’ with Sheridan Smith? Her voice wasnt a patch on Sheridan’s.

Reactions: 2

I watched this as my kids love it. She was really horrible and clearly thinks she's better than the little people.
Most of those undercovers show the celeb to be an hole in real life.

Reactions: 3
Nah. I'm team Holden in this instance. Schofield is a controlling prick and clearly Amanda is not a giggly airhead like Willoughby who defers to him in everything. Clearly his ego couldn't handle it.
I can’t stand either of them. They are both awful people in their own ways. When its “ lights camera, action! “ They both turn on their “ nice“ alter egos.

I watched this as my kids love it. She was really horrible and clearly thinks she's better than the little people.
Most of those undercovers show the celeb to be an hole in real life.
She is one of those celebrities who you wondet how she actually made it so big? What is her actual talent? I remember her starting out as an actress on Eastenders years ago ( small part ) next thing I know, she is hosting BGT!??? Must be great being buddies with Simon Cowell for opportunities.

Reactions: 8
She is one of those celebrities who you wondet how she actually made it so big? What is her actual talent? I remember her starting out as an actress on Eastenders years ago ( small part ) next thing I know, she is hosting BGT!??? Must be great being buddies with Simon Cowell for opportunities.
There are so many of them around these days I do not even get angry about it anymore.

Reactions: 4
I think Simon Cowell deliberately picks z listers sometimes to be on panels so he can act like his and change their lives. Kelly Brook didn’t work out though 😂

I thought she found fame through marrying Les Dennis...not a reason to be famous, but she used him as a stepping stone.