Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she found fame through marrying Les Dennis...not a reason to be famous, but she used him as a stepping stone.
Oh yes, I totally forgot about Les Dennis! Yes a marriage of convenience to help her climb the greasy pole of fame and to mix in the right circles.

And wasn’t she shagging Neil Morrissey behind his back.
Yes she was. Poor guy ( LD ) went a bit crazy on Big Brother shortly afterwards I remember, because of it.

Reactions: 15
She started her world domination as a contestant on blind date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She started her world domination as a contestant on blind date.
Isn't she going to be presenting a similar dating type show? I won't watch cos can't bear that forced cackle of hers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh yes, I totally forgot about Les Dennis! Yes a marriage of convenience to help her climb the greasy pole of fame and to mix in the right circles.

Yes she was. Poor guy ( LD ) went a bit crazy on Big Brother shortly afterwards I remember, because of it.
I think there was a day when the remaining contestants in the CBB house when Les was in there got video messages from home and Amanda gave a video message surrounded by her friends (when everyone else had just their partners or immediate family in theirs) and it was so insincere. I recall she was laughing with the friends and her good luck message didn’t sound like that a wife would give their husband but it came across as a message you would give a colleague or someone you barely know.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And if I recall she wasn't at the BB house when he came out. Didn't she just film a video message or something?

And if I recall she wasn't at the BB house when he came out. Didn't she just film a video message or something?
I think that was the video message I was talking about. I couldn’t recall if it was a message from home type of thing when they were still in the house or one that was played on Les’ exit as Amanda wasn’t there in person

Reactions: 4
I think that was the video message I was talking about. I couldn’t recall if it was a message from home type of thing when they were still in the house or one that was played on Les’ exit as Amanda wasn’t there in person
Poor guy had a lucky escape it seems.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being her neighbour

'Doreen, fetch a t shirt and chuck it over the fence. Mandy has lost hers again!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being her neighbour

'Doreen, fetch a t shirt and chuck it over the fence. Mandy has lost hers again!"
She will end up like Madonna if she’s not careful ( albeit with far less talent ). Botoxed up to the hilt, still flashing her knickers and wearing her daughters clothes in her 60’s ( actually, make that her granddaughters clothes! ).🤣🤣🤣🤣 ( see attached images )

Also, her daughters are both really pretty, so she must be feeling the threat of the attention being on her older daughter now instead of her.

Attachments

Last edited:
She will end up like Madonna if she’s not careful ( albeit with far less talent ). Botoxed up to the hilt, still flashing her knickers and wearing her daughters clothes in her 60’s ( actually, make that her granddaughters clothes! ).🤣🤣🤣🤣 ( see attached images )

Also, her daughters are both really pretty, so she must be feeling the threat of the attention being on her older daughter now instead of her.
That is Madonna?

Reactions: 3
That is Madonna?
I know!!!!! 😮

Think she wanted to show how she will look like Madonna does. Madonna does look good though (apart from the fashion obvs!) 🤣
It‘s amazing what a good filter can do these days though. Katie Price seems to have discovered this filter too....they all have the same faces, the real them looks nothing like the filtered face.😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Blimey - her daughter is a stunner.
A celebrity offspring that actually is beautiful and could be a model. Unlike most of them.

Reactions: 7