Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a wee nosey and you're right. She is beautiful šŸ˜Š
She needs to upgrade her botox and fillers fast in order to compete with her daughters now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Blimey - her daughter is a stunner.
A celebrity offspring that actually is beautiful and could be a model. Unlike most of them.
Agree, naturally beautiful without the use of surgery like a lot of celeb offspring.
Dawn Ward ( RHOC ) plus her two older daughters have had so much surgery itā€™s scary. The two younger daughters will feel under so much pressure to go down that route too when theyā€™re older.
These celebs all end up with the same identi-kit faces too. Sometimes, I canā€™t tell any of these them apart!????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Please, if there's any justice, let this moment be the end of the talentless has-been relentlessly showing up everywhere.

1621770949616.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She needs to upgrade her botox and fillers fast in order to compete with her daughters now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Agree, naturally beautiful without the use of surgery like a lot of celeb offspring.
Dawn Ward ( RHOC ) plus her two older daughters have had so much surgery itā€™s scary. The two younger daughters will feel under so much pressure to go down that route too when theyā€™re older.
These celebs all end up with the same identi-kit faces too. Sometimes, I canā€™t tell any of these them apart!????
Shocking, isn't it?!!

Reactions: 3
Cannot Handle Tess at all, awful woman who says ā€˜kupleā€™ way too much šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Claudia is very annoying but find her more watchable than Tragic Tess or Annoying Amanda. I have no idea why so many women on tv are so irritating and hard to watch.
Itā€™s because there only seems to be a handful of presenters who are picked for all the presenting jobs. Holly willoughby is the same. Theyā€™re on everything! Ps canā€™t stand Amanda holden! šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
^ Those who make the most noise about their sex lives are invariably the ones who are not getting much.

I imagine she's like a plank of wood between the sheets and far more interested in how she looks rather than satisfying her partner or getting into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen the adverts on E4 for her new show ā€˜Mandy and Myrtleā€™ supposedly about her grandmother living with herā€¦. But thatā€™s not her grandmother, right?! It looks like someone in a prosthetic mask? (Iā€™m thinking Leigh Francis maybe?). Anyway - it definitely seemed like a joke to me, but the advert makes it seem very ā€˜normalā€™ so I wasnā€™t sure šŸ˜‚

Anyone seen the adverts on E4 for her new show ā€˜Mandy and Myrtleā€™ supposedly about her grandmother living with herā€¦. But thatā€™s not her grandmother, right?! It looks like someone in a prosthetic mask? (Iā€™m thinking Leigh Francis maybe?). Anyway - it definitely seemed like a joke to me, but the advert makes it seem very ā€˜normalā€™ so I wasnā€™t sure šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s definitely Leigh Francis! She isnā€™t a nice enough person to move her Nan in. Too self absorbed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I instantly thought it was someone in a prosthetic mask. I also think itā€™s Leigh Francis. But it looks as though everybody is playing it straight as though its real.

The way itā€™s being trailed reminds me of when there was a TV show based around Dale Wilton marrying Nell McAndrew. That was played ā€˜straightā€™ as well

Reactions: 5
canā€™t stand this annoying ass woman. is she aware sheā€™s not 18 anymore?

Those trailers for the granny programme are so annoying, I've been trying to see who is behind the prosthetic mask. Holden's grandmother is 95, so there is no way that this can be really her. Is it not a bit short to be Leigh Francis?

Those trailers for the granny programme are so annoying, I've been trying to see who is behind the prosthetic mask. Holden's grandmother is 95, so there is no way that this can be really her. Is it not a bit short to be Leigh Francis?
Whoever it is is taller than Amanda because they keep bending over/hunching over so they look shorter than her but they don't look as tall as LF.

Reactions: 2
I quite like her. I might be in a minority on here, but I actually think she would be quite a laugh to hang out with, and at least she is upfront about having had botox etc.

*ducks and awaits avalanche of people telling me why I am wrong!*

• Haha
  • Sick
I quite like her. I might be in a minority on here, but I actually think she would be quite a laugh to hang out with, and at least she is upfront about having had botox etc.

I quite like her too. She was funny on BGT. She's just a bit annoying/attention seeking so it's easy to make fun of her/roll your eyes at her. If she wasn't famous she'd be the kind of person who checks in at a&e on Facebook and has her status as stuff like fuming/can't believe this is my life/my hubs is my world/how did lil ol me manage to have a kid who got into cambridge/too stressed to eat this week and now my clothes are hanging off me wheres the best place to get some nice size 6 jeans ASAP etc. Because she's famous her attention seeking is on a larger scale/more noticeable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is just so shy and retiring.

Also, such a contemplative soul. Thinking time. Bless. The humanitarian crises in Yemen and Afghanistan, as well as the worrying first recorded rainfall in history on the Greenland ice sheet must really be messing with her beautiful mind. Sheā€™s practically going to be a hermitic monk.

My husband would agree with you. He fancies the arse of her šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My husband would agree with you. He fancies the arse of her šŸ˜„
Some years ago I was at a pre-show party (some 'Audience With' thing) and she walked out of the room directly in front of me. I was taken aback at her height, her figure and her face. She is very lovely looking in real life.

Reactions: 2