Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it the neighbours though? She's the sort that loves any publicity, be it good or bad........ and it draws more attention to her birthday.

Vile creature.

Reactions: 1
She's not on her radio show this week but not because of her covid rulebreak, it was pre planned half term week. So she wont have to face any awkward questions.

Apparently One of her parents neighbours is a policeman and reporter it. Good for them! I don't believe for a second that there was a family emergency, she just wanted to see them for her birthday!

Reactions: 10
Apparently One of her parents neighbours is a policeman and reporter it. Good for them! I don't believe for a second that there was a family emergency, she just wanted to see them for her birthday!
Totally agree. She's really putting out the damage limitation eg elderly father (he's only 75), distressed phone call (her sister lives with the parents). She potentially put other lives at risk: she is bound to have had to stop off for the loo on way and return trip.

Reactions: 5
So her fine was waived! What does this say to everyone. It’s like the Cummings saga again. If they can get away with breaking lockdown rules and travel 100s of miles then so can everyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So her fine was waived! What does this say to everyone. It’s like the Cummings saga again. If they can get away with breaking lockdown rules and travel 100s of miles then so can everyone else.
Well I'm going out tomorrow to drive 150 miles just so I can be stopped and shout 'Amanda Holden and Katie Price' at any police who dare to stop me - I shall also shout 'Work' as I show them my shovel and bucket. This country is so twisted and aligned to z-listers it is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Man identified in the grassing up of Amanda Holden. I don't blame him to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why was the fine waived when people having a snowball fight got fined £10,000, and a gym owner also paid a heavy price. Makes me sick how all these so called celebs think they are above the law, then get let off

Reactions: 10
The fact she said she was “devastated” that she had to break lockdown rules. No one forced you to!

Can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a selfish cow. None of us able to see our families for celebrations at the moment, why does she think she‘s so special?

Reactions: 9
What a selfish cow. None of us able to see our families for celebrations at the moment, why does she think she‘s so special?
And she hired a Merc limo to drive her down and wait lol - the vileness of it. Hardly a spur of the moment dash. She probably needed a car and driver as she went down for a little drinkies (a lot) and to store her pressies in the boot.

Reactions: 11
My daughter likes watching these ant and Dec pranking videos on YouTube where they prank 'celebs' . I think these pranking vids really show the true character of the zelebs before they realise the joke. in my opinion, AH is really full of herself and thinks her shiz does not stink and she is not very nice to the peasants.
Off to find the twitter thread now 😂

I'm back! The twitter is restricted to followers only or somesuch, is anyone able to summarise please?

Reactions: 5
You would think she would lie low after breaking covid rules, but no, there she is pictured with a Zimmer frame that simon Cowell got her and also sat among a floral display.

Reactions: 2