Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. It sounds so forced..and her and Alesha seem to be in competition with who can out cackle each other
Oh I know! It's so irritating! I'm so glad I found this thread because I now know I'm not the only one that dislikes the woman!

Reactions: 3
God this woman is everywhere! On Comic Relief now. Apart from daily photos on what she's wearing. Grrr. Stop

Jason Manford and Amanda Holden. He texted young girls and she broke lockdown rules to travel to Cornwall. Standards dropping on bbc

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The woman gets on my tits! What annoys me is all the adoration she gets for her looks. Now I do agree she has an amazing figure but the amount of work she’s had is unbelievable. She looks like a completely different woman to 10 years ago.

Reactions: 16
God this woman is everywhere! On Comic Relief now. Apart from daily photos on what she's wearing. Grrr. Stop

Jason Manford and Amanda Holden. He texted young girls and she broke lockdown rules to travel to Cornwall. Standards dropping on bbc
He texted young girls?

Reactions: 2
The woman gets on my tits! What annoys me is all the adoration she gets for her looks. Now I do agree she has an amazing figure but the amount of work she’s had is unbelievable. She looks like a completely different woman to 10 years ago.
Nobody loves Amanda as much as Amanda loves Amanda. She truly believes when she prances around in tight or next to nothing clothes, she is doing it tongue in cheek. But she comes across as totally full of herself which is a very unattractive quality, however pretty you may be.

Reactions: 16
Ashley Roberts ( Pussycat dolls and Heart FM collegue ) is cut from the same cloth as Amanda Holden. “ Fit, but my GOD don’t they just know it! “

Reactions: 6
I've just watched her on the DNA journeys thing, she was with Alan Carr - apparetnly they're great friends. What a silly cow! Cackling and shouting, over acting, overly dramatic at everything. No idea why she had so much work done, she's naturally pretty, she would like fine without it Im sure. In once scene, she's wearing a floaty lilac dress and coat that my nan wouldhave been proud of in 1970!

Anyone notice how she didnt come out publicly to stick up for her friend Piers Morgan as Sharon Osbourne did.

Reactions: 4
I had not noticed that till you said, maybe she is not the fan of Piers.
She is good mates with him. They were both judges on BGT and she has been to Piers house parties many times, as photos always appear with her gushing about him

She is good mates with him. They were both judges on BGT and she has been to Piers house parties many times, as photos always appear with her gushing about him
Hope she wore her incontinence pants. ;p

• Haha
Its the news story about Amanda you've all been dying to know. :sick:
Gotta hand it to her a woman in her 50s with the dresses she wears on BGT, pictures she posts on social media and how she talks about her love life still especially for her. She's a mucky witch (not a bad thing).

Reactions: 1
She's everything you wouldn't want your daughter to be. There's a lot of really annoying people in this world, but not many have a comparable level of absolute desperation to be centre of attention. She's like a child who never grew up. There appears to be literally nothing she won't do for column space. She can kill herself in the gym, have botox and whatever else she does in an attempt to stay forever young, but she can't hold back time forever. She's 50 and it's time she grew up. I just hope her daughters have enough intelligence, self esteem and respect to do more in their lives than their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s another one that acts ‘relatable’ but then poses half-naked with her ‘effortless’ appearance. Desperate to stay young and relevant.
As somebody said above, her claim to fame isn’t really anything special (I’m sure Heart FM came after starting on BGT,) so how does she hold onto that BGT role.

Reactions: 5
She's everything you wouldn't want your daughter to be. There's a lot of really annoying people in this world, but not many have a comparable level of absolute desperation to be centre of attention. She's like a child who never grew up. There appears to be literally nothing she won't do for column space. She can kill herself in the gym, have botox and whatever else she does in an attempt to stay forever young, but she can't hold back time forever. She's 50 and it's time she grew up. I just hope her daughters have enough intelligence, self esteem and respect to do more in their lives than their mother.
How can anyone who is THAT into herself be any fun to be around? She must be constantly taking selfies, looking at her reflection in glass and mirrors, checking her hair, makeup and appearance, must be so annoying to be around someone like that the whole time.

Reactions: 8
I actually quite like Amanda sometimes (sorry! Im not here to rave though!) but all this 'me and my husband have AMAZING sex twelve times a day' and similar that she (and other zelebs) go on about is so weird. Firstly your kids/mum/friends/neighbours/mother in law can see what you're saying! Second it makes me think they're in a sexless relationship/on the verge of divorce! There's just no need for it, it's like an advanced version of that annoying Facebook couple who play out their whole relationship on Facebook (my world, my moon and stars, my amazing hubby bought me a coffee this morning, love him and he replies oh my one true love you're so welcome I love you so much babe and everyone knows he's snagging Amy from number 39) it's just too much.

Reactions: 13